This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Agreed. But break everything to the point it will take centuries for them to even look westward at us again.

Then go home.

You did that in Iraq. How did that work out for you. It lead directly to the creation of ISIS and 10 more years of violent terrorist events throughout the world.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. You put the Shah of Iran in power to keep the commies out. How did that work out for you?
We did NOT do that in Iraq. We followed the bleeding heart leftists and stayed to win over the hearts and minds of people who will never give it to us.

That is the true failure here.

If we had broken Iraq, ISIS may or may not have arisen, but one thing is certain. We'd not have any reason to be in Iraq.

The Palestinians are slaughtered during Armageddon or didn’t you know that?

Israel has had many opportunities to take this guy out.... Why did they choose not to?

Because the Israelis are smarter than Trump. But then so is my cat.

They also havent because Trump like the obediant slave to Israel he is,is an ass kisser of Israel and cheers on their warmongering ways. Proof of that was when he cut of aide to the innocent palestians but none to Israel.That there proved what a puppet president he was.if he was unbiased and impartial,he would have cut off aid to BOTH countries.

54116EEE-0313-422C-AC29-B769CAA23B63-1219425.jpg

It's also not necessary to choke on Trump's cock to prove you are pro-America.

Can you prove you are not some Geigh ISIS Love Slave?
Trump is not weak like a Jimmy Carter, Slick Willy or Barry "Give Cash to the Mullahs" Obama.

Democrats don't like American resolve. They like kissing the ass of the Muslim terrorists.
Let’s do a little thought experiment.

Please name all the nations attacked by Iran, in the past 100 years.

Now do the same thing for the USA?

What can you conclude from your answer?

Lets play the real game. The terrorist sonofabitch orchestrated an attack against an US embassy and was taken out.

Why are you bitching?
Okay. Can you kindly offer proof that the general was behind the embassy attack?

Can you offer any proof that he wasn't?
Can you offer any proof that YOU weren't?

No he didn’t. That just one of the Republican lies that keeps getting repeated because Obama cancelled oil leases on public lands - leases that weren’t being used and were on lands where there was little to no oil.

Trump keeps taking credit for things he did not do while refusing to accept responsibility for the messes he’s created.

Iran has made a peace treaty with the west. I notice the 1000 post a month posters are all excited and happy at the prospect of war. Another Republican war to cover up presidential incompetence. It’s what Republicans do.
Iran has made a peace treaty with the west.

What kind of stupid asshole do you have to be to believe that.......oh, wait.....DURR.

Well the whole world knew Iran signed a treaty with US allies. I’m not surprised you don’t shit.

And only ignorant assholes believed Iran would ever honor a treaty.

Really? I MEAN REALLY? Trump violated the treaty. How can you be so stupid and ignorant?
It wasn't a treaty, Moron.

It was an Executive Order. The next President can shitcan EOs, which is what Trump did.

Get an education.

That’s the best you can give me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump wants to bring all The Troops Home.

Doesn’t that make you happy?

Trump wants to stop Globalism. It’s Evil and Oppressive. Doesn’t that make you happy?

Trump killed a terrorist that has killed thousands of Americano and countless other innocent people.

Doesn’t that make you happy?

Trump set out immediately to clean up Washington DC, stop all the graft, bribes and lobbyists from buying our Government. And they attacked him, smeared him and tried to remove him from office.

I bet “That” would make you happy.

Wouldn’t it?

Bomb Iran, Parody Song Lyrics of The Beach Boys, Barbara Ann

Bomb, bomb, bomb! Bomb, bomb Iran!
(Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran...)
Go bomb Ira-a-an!
Because I ca-a-an!
Bomb Ira-a-an!
With Shock and Awe, they will be reelin'.
More oil, we'll be stealin'.

Still pissed at France, 'cause they wouldn't dance.
Gonna bomb Iran, re-election to enhance.
Let's bomb Iran...

Go bomb Ira-a-an!
Because I ca-a-an!
Bomb Ira-a-an!

Me and my crew, still have much to do.
Think I'll bomb Iran; distract from scandals anew.
Let's bomb Iran...

Go bomb Ira-a-an!
Because I ca-a-an!
Bomb Ira-a-an!

Bomb Iran, bomb Iran... bomb Iran, bomb Iran...

I'm a LEGEND HERE, you Peasant!

That an I am still getting cheap gas, cheap booze, cheap milk, and cheap women!

Iran don't get NONE of DAT!

The Original Tree said:
Go with the funk, it is said
That if you can't groove to this then you probably are dead!
So wave your hands in the air
Bust a few moves, run your fingers through your hair
This is it, for a winner
Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner
Move, slide your rump
Just for a minute let's all do the b__p, b__p, b__p
Yeah... (You can't touch this)
Look, man (You can't touch this)
You better get hype, boy, because you know (You can't touch this)
Ring the bell, school's back in (You can't touch this)

Break it down! Stop, Hammer time!
You can't touch this)
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
Break it down! (Nice pants, Hammer) Stop, Hammer time!
Every time you see me
The Hammer's just so hype
I'm dope on the floor and I'm magic on the mic
Now why would I ever stop doing this?
With others making records that just don't hit
I've toured around the world, from London to the Bay
It's "Hammer, go Hammer, MC Hammer, yo Hammer"
And the rest can go and play
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
You can't touch this

images-10.jpg

Its time to stop posting for ALL the trump worshippers like USMB sheep Flash here BECAUSE i have a question they can NEVER answer and they always go into evade mode from always running off knowing i took them to school.

here is the question they cant ever address and always evade.

we have the most corrupt government in the whole world,we are always invading countries that had done nothing to us,perfect example is Iraq. for all the clowns that say Iran is a threat,they always run off since they cant answer the question how is Iran a threat when we have missiles surrounding the whole country? pretty hard for them to be any kind of threat when the our government can stop anyone of their missile attacks in a heartbeat.:laughing0301::lmao:

any of you brainwashed sheep ever might consider WE are the ones that are a threat to the world,not Iran?:cuckoo:

I'm not under the delusion that Trump is the God-sent hero, who's going to save our country from the globalists at the last minute. You don't get to that level of government unless you're "in the club," so to speak.

All you have to do is look at the legislation he has passed, and if you still think he is a patriot, you are in deep denial. Trump "Take the guns first, go through due process second" is not a conservative, or patriot, or someone you should trust. I could never trust someone who praised the Clintons (on several occasions) called them "great people" and was friends with them. Or someone who held extremely liberal positions, then later proclaims he's a christian Republican, when running for office. lol If you trust a person like that, you will see your mistake, eventually. :dunno:

My view on the Middle East, for those who can read and comprehend, is we shouldn't be over there at all. We shouldn't be playing hall monitor in the middle east or subsidizing the Zionists' fantasies their magic sky man loves them the best. (God doesn't love you best if he lets half of you get turned into lampshades.)

And why do you hate Jews so much, Joe?

Why? Are we defending terrorists?

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

So you would argue it would be prudent for the US to allow Iran to produce nuclear weapons and long range nuclear capable missiles that could reach the US? Since Egypt and Saudi Arabia have already said that if Iran has nukes, they would need nukes too, do you think it would be prudent of the US to stand aside while more and more nations develop nuclear weapons and long range missiles that can reach us?

We are not the new world order police.
If nuclear weapons is the fear then bomb the nuclear sites. Having soldiers scattered all over the middle east does not stop nuclear research. We are not the worlds police/babysitter.

Shit or get off the pot

First, the troops are not scattered, they are strategically placed to protect US interests. Second, when you say bomb nuclear sites do you mean bomb universities in which we suspect nuclear weapons technology is being researched? What about sites we are no sure of? What level of collateral damage do you think should be acceptable? How many dead civilians would be acceptable? What level of damage to the civilian infrastructure would be acceptable?

In fact, we have to be the world's police because nearly everything that happens around the world effects the US economy. For example, we bomb nuclear sites in Iran and Iran retaliated by stopping the flow of oil from the Gulf raising the price of oil and virtually everything else and harming our major trading partners so badly our exports fall and imports become more expensive. Some how some people have decided it is our responsibility to keep the military safe, when historically it was always the responsibility of the military to keep us safe. How did things get so turned around?

The results is what? Did they shiver or spit? Or scared?

Let me tell you the reality and I don’t fucking lie.

I’ve been to Tehran twice and I know lots of Iranians here and in Iran. They are good people that hate the reputations of supporting terrorism.
The young generations do not like the old hard liners but they are scared of new revolutions to change the regime. Especially doesn’t know where and who to turns for support especially NOT this idiot Trump.
But the Trump sanctions against ordinary Iranians that need food, medicines and other human essentials...... That doesn’t want to get involved. Are turning the tides of HATES towards Americans.

The numbers of chanting death to America is very small compared to general populations. The numbers after the sanctions will turn the whole country of hating America not only in Iran but Iraq and Syria. We supposed to get these good people to be on our side not against us.

It took generations to build that kind support then here comes this ugly dude who doesn’t know what he is doing wrecked and fuck it up.
then the people within Iran need to take out the leaders to allow money back in. It's what the US wants. you don't get it though, cause you're too blind to see.

Tough shit does not solve this kind of problem with foreign countries. ME is not America.
Try to remember that. Sanctions against people will create more enemies for generations to come.

then why do demofks always push for sanctions? you don't care about russian people who live in a country with sanctions? it's a ball of twine you're tangled up in.

giphy.gif

You are very ignorant and stupid.

1. Russia is an enemy and only country to that can eradicate US in the face of the earth.

2. Putin rape our democracy that you and others supported.

3. Russia deserves to be punished.

4. Russians will is like self sufficient and does not suffer as much like the Iranians.

5. Its bipartisan that pushes sanctions against Russia not just democrats. Then Trump always objected especially against any oligarchs.

You are very ignorant and stupid.

you really need to look in the mirror when making this statement.

the ignorance of the brainwashed sheep who listens to the corporate controlled media. hate to break your heart but OUR government is the most corrupt government on the planet,they are always starting wars with other countrys that did nothing to them. you obviously only listen to our corporate controlled media and what our corrupt school system taught you that this is a free country unable to understand it is a facist dictatership. has been since 1913.:rolleyes:

most countrys love Putin because he a man of world peace which is WHY our government hates him and would love to wipe russia off the map of existance.

Bullcrap. You are a big fucking liar like Trump a Putin lover. You are nothing but a corrupted disgusting Russian ass kisser.
Most countries love Putin? LIKE WHAT? His neighboring countries like to join the NATO because they are scared of getting invaded. Countries that like Putin are Syria, Iran that supports terrorism.
Name me any of Putin contributions to human race.
Putin Man of world piece? Like what stupid? Give me an example.

What do you mean our government? You don’t belong in this country.

I deal with just facts and reality. If you think I’m wrong then prove it.

Did Trump lie to you? He campaigned on the premise of no war. Talk about a flip flopper.

I didn't vote for Trump so you can go bark up another tree.
Look who's barking. You post Trump propaganda so that makes you, in my eyes, a Trump supporter. FDT.

I post moral clarity while you post typical Moon Bat TDS afflicted bullshit.

I didn't vote for Trump because he is a big government weenie, however, it was the right thing for Trump to take action in this situation. Unlike when that asshole Obama left our embassy people to be hung out to dry or when that shithead Jimmy Carter cried and whined about malaise.
You post as an opportunist. Can't hide behind that.

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused.

I don't like Trump growing the size of government, continuing with the welfare state or growing the debt (you know, Liberal shit) so he doesn't earn my vote but he sure as hell did the right thing taking out that shithead Soleimani.

Oh cut it out. You are just too embarrassed to admit that you are supporting a piece of garbage President.

What level of collateral damage do you think should be acceptable? How many dead civilians would be acceptable? What level of damage to the civilian infrastructure would be acceptable?

If Iran poses a REAL nuclear threat, none of that matters. Level it all as far as I'm concerned

I didn't vote for Trump so you can go bark up another tree.
Look who's barking. You post Trump propaganda so that makes you, in my eyes, a Trump supporter. FDT.

I post moral clarity while you post typical Moon Bat TDS afflicted bullshit.

I didn't vote for Trump because he is a big government weenie, however, it was the right thing for Trump to take action in this situation. Unlike when that asshole Obama left our embassy people to be hung out to dry or when that shithead Jimmy Carter cried and whined about malaise.
You post as an opportunist. Can't hide behind that.

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused.

I don't like Trump growing the size of government, continuing with the welfare state or growing the debt (you know, Liberal shit) so he doesn't earn my vote but he sure as hell did the right thing taking out that shithead Soleimani.

Oh cut it out. You are just too embarrassed to admit that you are supporting a piece of garbage President.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump has done some great things. Much better than any of of the Democrats. Better than most Republicans.

However, at the end of the day he still supports a big government bloated welfare state.

In relative terms he is a great President. In absolute terms just another big government weenie.

Regardless of his standing in relative terms to other President he did a great job taking out an Iranian shithead terrorists.

All Americans should be proud of him for doing the right thing. A lot better than that weak confused incompetent Muslim loving asshole Obama.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

So you would argue it would be prudent for the US to allow Iran to produce nuclear weapons and long range nuclear capable missiles that could reach the US? Since Egypt and Saudi Arabia have already said that if Iran has nukes, they would need nukes too, do you think it would be prudent of the US to stand aside while more and more nations develop nuclear weapons and long range missiles that can reach us?

If nuclear weapons is the fear then bomb the nuclear sites. Having soldiers scattered all over the middle east does not stop nuclear research. We are not the worlds police/babysitter.

Shit or get off the pot

Not only that we just killed more Iranian terrorist leaders just tonight. I gather we won't be getting off the pot any time soon.

Clearly there's more shit to be done.
What level of collateral damage do you think should be acceptable? How many dead civilians would be acceptable? What level of damage to the civilian infrastructure would be acceptable?

If Iran poses a REAL nuclear threat, none of that matters. Level it all as far as I'm concerned
Level it? Kill 90,000,000 people?

What kind of stupid asshole do you have to be to believe that.......oh, wait.....DURR.

Well the whole world knew Iran signed a treaty with US allies. I’m not surprised you don’t shit.

Really? I MEAN REALLY? Trump violated the treaty. How can you be so stupid and ignorant?

It was an Executive Order. The next President can shitcan EOs, which is what Trump did.

Get an education.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show him who is boss.

Post the vote total the treaty received in the Senate.

Do it!!!

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

Shit or get off the pot

Not only that we just killed more Iranian terrorist leaders just tonight. I gather we won't be getting off the pot any time soon.

Clearly there's more shit to be done.

Level it? Kill 90,000,000 people?

If that's what it takes to not lose American lives yes. But when you're done playing the hyperbole game I will stop as well.

Get an education.

It was not an EO. It was a treaty negotiated between China, France, Britain, Russia, Germany, the USA and Iran. Trump tore it up over the objections of all of the signatory nations.

It was not a Treaty.

To be a treaty it must be voted on by Congress. Zero wouldn't ven take it to Congress...he took it to the
United Nations.

btw... Iur Jets have just hit them again, this evening. They targeted vehicles carrying Iran-backed Militia in Iraq

You mean Obama's personal Un-Constitutional Treaty he bypassed Congress - violating the Separation of Powers to do?!

Trump did not 'violate' it. He chose not to honor / take part in an In-Constitutional treaty between Barry & Iran.

Iran was violating Obama's personal In-Constitutional Treaty before Obama signed it.

What is your other options in stopping Iran acquiring nuclear arms? Without Obama they could have nearly completed their program.
The Arak facilities to make hard water can be completed in less than 6 months. All of those are at least on hold.

Trump is nothing but full of shit. Now Iran is escalating the build up of their nuclear weapons.
So tell me what and where is Trump accomplishment in this dilemma he created? Did Iran stop?

If Iran gets their nuclear weapons. Fucking idiot Trump has to be blame.

This bothers me how a BIG Liar you are. Trump decided not honor the agreement with our allies to slow down Iran nuclear program. You have to be real stupid to say that

Do NOT give me any of your lying links.

Forum List

Back