This cancel culture shit needs to stop. Netflix removes ALL movies with Johnny Depp in them.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Now I'm not here to cheerlead for Depp but WTF???
Disney is also recasting his role in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Reportedly to a female lead. Like wtf??? He IS Pirates of the Caribbean.

He beat Amber Heard in a court of law so whats the beef? Have I missed some new TMZ expose?

I do think the dude is definitely weird but weird is not a crime.

Disney is also recasting his role in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Reportedly to a female lead. Like wtf??? He IS Pirates of the Caribbean.

He beat Amber Heard in a court of law so whats the beef? Have I missed some new TMZ expose?

I mean didn’t he beat his wife? If so then I have no problem with him getting canceled

• Banned
Oh my, what a loss..
Dude Pirates of the Caribbean is a classic. Much like Austin Powers.
Recasting a role 50 years later because an actor is too old for the role is one thing but a few years later? Thats just vindictive bs.
I bet my life savings a newly cast Jack Sparrow will BOMB at the box office

• Banned

I mean didn’t he beat his wife? If so then I have no problem with him getting canceled
Not according to the court verdict

Oh my, what a loss..
Dude Pirates of the Caribbean is a classic. Much like Austin Powers.
Recasting a role 50 years later because an actor is too old for the role is one thing but a few years later? Thats just vindictive bs.
I bet my life savings a newly cast Jack Sparrow will BOMB at the box office
I tried to watch the first one but lost interest. I tried to watch The Secret Window...But alas not Bueno..

Well if that’s the case then it’s #meetoo bullshit

Last edited:
  • Banned

Well if that’s the case than it’s #meetoo bullshit

She admits to being the abuser

Well if that’s the case than it’s #meetoo bullshit

She admits to being the abuser

Yeah women can be fucked up

lol

There is no 'cancel culture,' it's a myth, a rightwing contrivance.

It's so moronic.

lol

The only myth is your belief in your own intellectual capacity.

Idiot

Don’t get your panties in a wad gramps you can still watch Depp flix on the net

I don't think it has anything to do with cancel culture. Warner and Disney have started their own competing streaming platforms. Netflix's streaming distribution contract for Disney movies has expired.

Netflix is toast.

lol

You lie constantly.

Liars go to hell.

I don't think it has anything to do with cancel culture. Warner and Disney have started their own competing streaming platforms. Netflix's streaming distribution contract for Disney movies has expired.

Netflix is toast.
Netflix is far from toast. I don’t think you have the slightest understanding of their business model

Netflix is toast.
Netflix is far from toast. I don’t think you have the slightest understanding of their business model
And Disney doesn't own all of Depps flicks.
Heard played him like a fiddle and many in the entertainment industry are supporting her for it.

She is as toxic as they come.

While Depp seems to be something of a dick, he is one of the best English-speaking actors on the planet. I'm no fan of Pirates..., but that is just one small element of his work.

This is ABSOLUTELY "cancel culture," and it is evil. If everyone who does something "bad" is going to be erased (like the HS cheerleader who posted the N-word), then we are all subject to capricious actions by self-appointed wankers.

Dude Pirates of the Caribbean is a classic.

No. "Citizen Kane" is a classic. "Pirates of The Caribbean" is a theme park ride.

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

Forum List

Back