This cancel culture shit needs to stop. Netflix removes ALL movies with Johnny Depp in them.

Now I'm not here to cheerlead for Depp but WTF???
Disney is also recasting his role in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Reportedly to a female lead. Like wtf??? He IS Pirates of the Caribbean.

He beat Amber Heard in a court of law so whats the beef? Have I missed some new TMZ expose?

I do think the dude is definitely weird but weird is not a crime.
lol

There is no 'cancel culture,' it's a myth, a rightwing contrivance.
^^^^^^
Is still trying to gaslight.

Have they put Gone With the Wind back with "an appropriate disclaimer about its racist content"?

As lousy as it is to beat your wife, it has nothing to do with his acting roles. Movie watchers can decide for themselves, can't they, if they don't want to watch his movies based on his personal actions?

You can still watch Bill Cosby standup and his sitcom, buy them too. Let's not even think about what Michael Jackson did. Are some of the rappers with criminal convictions still up? Maybe you can't see them on Netflix--you seem to have to be a member to search their library. If they want to get deep into cancel culture, that's their business decision. I agree with Toro it's moronic, but they can do what they like.

Dude Pirates of the Caribbean is a classic.

No. "Citizen Kane" is a classic. "Pirates of The Caribbean" is a theme park ride.

View attachment 434494

Citizen Kane was way ahead of it's time. Orson Welles may have been the finest actor (producer/director) to ever live. Though I didn't care for his politics, he shouldn't have been stymied anymore than Depp or others should be (he was blacklisted).

Art, is just that (as long as it isn't harming the vulnerable). He ruffled a few deep pockets himself with that movie, and it cost him. A shame.

Disney is also recasting his role in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Reportedly to a female lead. Like wtf??? He IS Pirates of the Caribbean.

He beat Amber Heard in a court of law so whats the beef? Have I missed some new TMZ expose?

I don't think it has anything to do with cancel culture. Warner and Disney have started their own competing streaming platforms. Netflix's streaming distribution contract for Disney movies has expired.

Netflix is toast.
Well why didn't someone say so? Would have saved a lot of time getting all worked up.

I don't think it has anything to do with cancel culture. Warner and Disney have started their own competing streaming platforms. Netflix's streaming distribution contract for Disney movies has expired.

Netflix is toast.
Well why didn't someone say so? Would have saved a lot of time getting all worked up.
He's wrong. Disney does not own all the IP's lol.

Misinformation is Misinformation

As lousy as it is to beat your wife

I'm almost positive that Rhett Butler didn't "beat" his wife when he carried her up the stairs. She would have had a different look on her face the next morning...

c96904384a4e5a72016d2923e3675dd7.jpg

No. "Citizen Kane" is a classic. "Pirates of The Caribbean" is a theme park ride.

View attachment 434494
Disagree. In its genre Pirates IS a classic.
Depp reminds me of Leslie Neilson. Just masters of their craft.
I don't know who that is, and I've only seen Depp in Pirates and Edward Scissorhands, but he rocked out Pirates.

I'm almost positive that Rhett Butler didn't "beat" his wife when he carried her up the stairs. She would have had a different look on her face the next morning...

View attachment 434504
Absolutely agree, but that's not why they pulled GWTW. "Lost Cause" racism was why. I'm sure feminists have been all over that scene though.

View attachment 434504
Absolutely agree, but that's not why they pulled GWTW. "Lost Cause" racism was why. I'm sure feminists have been all over that scene though.

One of my few regrets in life is that I have NEVER made a woman look that happy.

View attachment 434494
I don't know who that is, and I've only seen Depp in Pirates and Edward Scissorhands, but he rocked out Pirates.

View attachment 434504

One of my few regrets in life is that I have NEVER made a woman look that happy.
Awwww....that's sweet.

No disrespect, but Depp is a no-acting faggot. He has one creepy character persona and uses the same one in every movie he's ever been in.

Casting a female in the Sparrow role is even more faggotry. I won't even watch it when it reached the cable network.

View attachment 434494

"You can't take a guess for another two hours?"

Greatest line of all time!

What did Johnny do now? Did he say something anti-vaccine?

Best way to beat these idiots is to just stop using their services.

Forum List

Back