This can't be real

But it certainly looks like it. Maybe it's not him? But it certainly looks like it.

But it certainly looks like it. Maybe it's not him? But it certainly looks like it.

I don't think that people should decide on who to vote for based on such trivial information. People should decide who to vote for based on issues that are important to them. I will not vote for Harris-Walz because I disagree with their position on most issues!

I don't think that people should decide on who to vote for based on such trivial information. People should decide who to vote for based on issues that are important to them. I will not vote for Harris-Walz because I disagree with their position on most issues!

No one should vote for or not vote for Harris/Walz based on any one video. But painfully stupid shit like this can help us form an opinion on the man's character.

It's important.

Unfortunately, a majority of the electorate are low-information voters who do not conduct due diligence in researching the candidates and their positions or reviewing their ballot before voting.

Forum List

Back