This could be reason for trump being unhinged....Junior lied to Congress

Big news...a democrat thinks Trump Jr. lied. How about Barry Hussein keeping his IRS chief from testifying about corruption related to the IRS spying and intimidating political enemies?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So Trump junior was not indicted, I'm sorry what's this thread about? Liberal sour gapes?

The source is the NY Times :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Coons said Trump Jr.’s September testimony with committee staff has been contradicted by recent news reports.

More FAKE NEWS... anonymous sources... "may have," "might have," ... more hysterical democrats talking smack... ho-hum... just more BS from the democrat propaganda wing.

DWR3jx_QU0_AAJRk_S.jpg

So Trump junior was not indicted, I'm sorry what's this thread about? Liberal sour gapes?

Just being referred to Mueller. It is nearly a certainty that someone in the royal family will be indicted

Dem senator: Trump Jr. may have given 'false testimony' about meeting with foreign nationals

No wonder trump is going over the edge....He may soon either have an indicted son or be forced to pardon a family member....ooouuucchhh
A Democrat accuses a Trump of lying? Oh my! Heaven forfend! It must be a lie of a Dim says so!

Well seeing how all but the most blinded know Trump lies....

Ya, about everything even shit that doesn't matter.

The Progressive Wing of the Democratic Party is getting desperate. They put all their political eggs in the "We'll make people hate Trump" basket and A) not only have they failed to prove collusion between Trump and Russia but (B all of the high ranking FBI, CIA and White House officials who did their best to smear Trump have now been exposed and C) the economy is doing so good under Trump's policies that even the New York Times has had to admit that it's doing unbelievably! You liberals are FUBARED and you've no one to blame but yourselves!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back