This Date in Bigotry: Jews Expelled from TN, KY and MS

New day, same crying. No one cares what you bigots did 300 hundred years ago. What they care about is how you are all trying to do it again.

There's an old saying --- those who cram their head up their ass ignoring their own history are fucked.

I paraphrased a bit.
What does that have to do with the fact you are doing it here today?

This is the HISTORY forum. You don't like History, then get the fuck out.
History can be recent or ancient.....you want to focus on ancient history while we want to focus on what's been happening the last 20 years or so.....which happens to be more relevant.

Then go start your own thread on it, and happy threading. This thread is about THIS DATE in 1862. Not random dates "the last 20 years or so" --- TODAY. That's why I post it TODAY. Get it?

Once again y'all's desperate attempt to swat the message away like a fly is eloquent.

New day, same crying. No one cares what you bigots did 300 hundred years ago. What they care about is how you are all trying to do it again.

There's an old saying --- those who cram their head up their ass ignoring their own history are fucked.

I paraphrased a bit.

I am talking about history. You regressives have a history of doing the same thing you are crying about in your OP.

Apparently not --- you already characterized the year 1862, plainly noted in the OP as the first words -- as "300 years ago" coupled with the whine "who cares".

Again, that's what this thread and this forum are here for. If you're not interested, then fuck off. Fer chrissake find a hobby or some shit.
Right, like you really know what's being talked about. Fact is you are doing the very thing you are crying about in your OP, even if like you say it was 300 years ago and you dont care.

I paraphrased a bit.

History can be recent or ancient.....you want to focus on ancient history while we want to focus on what's been happening the last 20 years or so.....which happens to be more relevant.

Then go start your own thread on it, and happy threading. This thread is about THIS DATE in 1862. Not random dates "the last 20 years or so" --- TODAY. That's why I post it TODAY. Get it?

Once again y'all's desperate attempt to swat the message away like a fly is eloquent.
There is no message. The only thing I see is you trying to bring back bigotry and hate and censorship. Why oh why?

I paraphrased a bit.

I am talking about history. You regressives have a history of doing the same thing you are crying about in your OP.

Apparently not --- you already characterized the year 1862, plainly noted in the OP as the first words -- as "300 years ago" coupled with the whine "who cares".

Again, that's what this thread and this forum are here for. If you're not interested, then fuck off. Fer chrissake find a hobby or some shit.
Right, like you really know what's being talked about. Fact is you are doing the very thing you are crying about in your OP, even if like you say it was 300 years ago and you dont care.

December 17 1862 is exactly 155 years ago. Exactly to the day. There is no math in which it's 300 years. Perhaps you live on the planet Mercury.

It's screamingly eloquent to observe who comes to this thread obsessed with smokescreening it.

The same morons who whine and whine about Confederate statues. Irony.

I paraphrased a bit.

I seriously doubt anyone gives a flying-fuck about what happened to Jews in 1862.
This will be a very short thread if you insist on directing all of the responses, dirtbag.

December 17 1862 is exactly 155 years ago. Exactly to the day. There is no math in which it's 300 years. Perhaps you live on the planet Mercury.

It's screamingly eloquent to observe who comes to this thread obsessed with smokescreening it.

The same morons who whine and whine about Confederate statues. Irony.
Are you on dope man? No one can live on Mercury, we all know it'shot enough to melt lead there. Why are you derailing your own thread? I made one little typo and you swarm all over it like the grammar Nazi you have proven yourself to be and look at you....crying about Mercury now. My God man get a grip!

The atrocities committed under Grant's command of the Union army would have had him hanged in modern times. Imagine ordering an army to make waste the entire Shenandoah Valley so that a crow would have to pack a lunch while flying over. Union pillagers engaged in a campaign under general Sheridan and general Hunter by burning barns running off livestock, stealing treasure and hanging civilians who resisted or leaving them to starve in the winter. Imagine a general getting away with setting fire to an entire city (Atlanta) after declaring himself "God's terrible swift sword". The victors write the history books so Grant's alcoholism and Sherman's insanity pretty much go unrecognized.

Whether Jewish Americans during the 19th Century or gay Americans during the 21st Century, the history of conservative bigotry, fear of change, and contempt for diversity is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

Whether Jewish Americans during the 19th Century or gay Americans during the 21st Century, the history of conservative bigotry, fear of change, and contempt for diversity is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.
SO why are you still trying to do the things you rail about?

Let's all talk about Conservative Democrats of the South.
I also want to delve into the history of leftist bigotry and murder.
That would really be an interesting subject.
Oh, BTW, diversity is just another word for reverse-racism through a quota system.

And, fear of change? We got change now that we elected Trump. what in the blue blazing hell are you talking about?

I paraphrased a bit.

I seriously doubt anyone gives a flying-fuck about what happened to Jews in 1862.

Congress did. Newspapers did. The public did. Lincoln did. And when Grant ran for POTUS later, the electorate did, and eventually Grant did too. Again, all of this was laid out in the OP. Apparently you've been whining so much you didn't read it.

:dig:

This will be a very short thread if you insist on directing all of the responses, dirtbag.

You have yet to address the actual topic in any way whatsoever. All you've done here is try to deflect and change the subject. Once AGAIN nobody's fucking stopping you from starting your own thread on "the last 20 years or so" or whatever whiny bullshit you want. But there's a topic here, like it or lump it.

I think it's a total waste of time bringing this terrible shit up just so you can browbeat Republicans who never had shit to do with it.

Congress did. Newspapers did. The public did. Lincoln did. And when Grant ran for POTUS later, the electorate did, and eventually Grant did too. Again, all of this was laid out in the OP. Apparently you've been whining so much you didn't read it.

You have yet to address the actual topic in any way whatsoever. All you've done here is try to deflect and change the subject. Once AGAIN nobody's fucking stopping you from starting your own thread on "the last 20 years or so" or whatever whiny bullshit you want. But there's a topic here, like it or lump it.
Why are cussing everyone out who replies to your post? We are trying to discuss it in a rational manner but you are going off on everyone who disagrees with you. Are you feeling ok?

I suggest you get in a time machine....go back in time and discuss your sorrows about the plight of Jews 155 years ago with the closed minded people of that age, Mkay?
Right now all I see you doing is beating a very dead horse.

I think it's a total waste of time bringing this terrible shit up just so you can browbeat Republicans who never had shit to do with it.

Where does the word "Republican" appear in my OP? Or in any of my posts?

Dumb shit.

I suggest you get in a time machine....go back in time and discuss your sorrows about the plight of Jews 155 years ago with the closed minded people of that age, Mkay?
Right now all I see you doing is beating a very dead horse.
It's like the global warming scam. Try to discuss it with them and unless you fall in lock step with them they go nuts. Very strange indeed.

Dumb shit.
Who else would you be attacking when you bring up the topic of 'Conservatives doing bad things'????

Dumb shit.
Who else would you be attacking when you bring up the topic of 'Conservatives doing bad things'????
Indeed, it's like saying a small percentage of Americans commit the most crime, and not using the word black makes you not be talking about blacks! lol.

"B-but ... but 300 years!"
"B-but ... but.... O'bama!"
"B-but ... but .... dirtbag!"
"B-but... but... who cares?"

Clearly I hit a nerve, even more than I expected.
troll-meter.gif

Now of course the question becomes -- why is this crowd so desperate to make recorded history go away?

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back