This graph provided by Moody proves what is the most effective economic stimulator

Nobody seem to be noting that in many states the amount of assistence given to people on foodstamps has been cut in half

I know that in Maine and Pennsylvania the amount for individuals has dropped from around $200 a month to about $115 a month.

Try feeding yourself on $115 a month sometime and let me know how well you liked that diet.

This multiplier business has been debunked hard in another thread. There is no multiplier. Further, we have spent more money on UE and food stamps than ever before. And the economy is worse than ever before. So just looking at it, the chart is wrong.

You didn't debunk shit and you know it. You random googled crap that didn't address the specific information in my graph. Also, when Obama extended EU in 2009 it created 19000 jobs per billion dollar stimulus.

Nobody seem to be noting that in many states the amount of assistence given to people on foodstamps has been cut in half

I know that in Maine and Pennsylvania the amount for individuals has dropped from around $200 a month to about $115 a month.

Try feeding yourself on $115 a month sometime and let me know how well you liked that diet.
Well, look at you. Trying to pretend that you are helping people.....how quaint.

This multiplier business has been debunked hard in another thread. There is no multiplier. Further, we have spent more money on UE and food stamps than ever before. And the economy is worse than ever before. So just looking at it, the chart is wrong.

You didn't debunk shit and you know it. You random googled crap that didn't address the specific information in my graph. Also, when Obama extended EU in 2009 it created 19000 jobs per billion dollar stimulus.

Of course I debunked it The facts debunk it. We spent more on UE and food stamps than ever before and have the worst economic performance ever. If that isnt a refutation I dont know what is.

Of course I debunked it The facts debunk it. We spent more on UE and food stamps than ever before and have the worst economic performance ever. If that isnt a refutation I dont know what is.

No. You did not debunk it. As Billy said, you random googled "information" that supported your agenda.

One of the reasons we have a shitty economy is because a number of governors rejected stimulus money that would have created thousands of jobs in each of their states and put cash in those workers' pockets. Another reason is stagnant wages and reduced benefits. If no one has money to spend, money isn't being spent, therefore business owners have less need for sales employees, fewer manufacturing workers, and fewer service workers. So even more people become unemployed. Another reason - the governors give lucrative tax breaks to their cronies and cut millions out of education funding - education leads to better jobs. The cronies meanwhile do not create jobs as they promised, instead they send their ill-gotten gains into offshore accounts.

And stupid citizens turn a blind eye and blame everything on poor people that don't have any control at all over the economy or government policy. What fucktards.

No. You did not debunk it. As Billy said, you random googled "information" that supported your agenda.

One of the reasons we have a shitty economy is because a number of governors rejected stimulus money that would have created thousands of jobs in each of their states and put cash in those workers' pockets. Another reason is stagnant wages and reduced benefits. If no one has money to spend, money isn't being spent, therefore business owners have less need for sales employees, fewer manufacturing workers, and fewer service workers. So even more people become unemployed. Another reason - the governors give lucrative tax breaks to their cronies and cut millions out of education funding - education leads to better jobs. The cronies meanwhile do not create jobs as they promised, instead they send their ill-gotten gains into offshore accounts.

And stupid citizens turn a blind eye and blame everything on poor people that don't have any control at all over the economy or government policy. What fucktards.

That's the stupidest explanation ever. Show me which governors rejected stimulus money. I'll bet 4 times the number took the money. The stimulus failed, period. I even started another thread showing that.
You are the fucktard of this discussion.

As you can see food stamps and unemployment insurance are the most effective economic stimulators. You see poor people who would otherwise be not spending money are spending money. Every dollar spent on these programs creates economic growth. Tax cuts on the other hand only slow the economy. Extending unemployment insurance was the heart of Obama's stimulus package. That is why it created 2.5 million jobs. The more facts we learn the more we realize just how much bullshit republicanism really is.

bang-for-the-buck.jpg

Why Extended Federal Unemployment Benefits Boost the Economy

Good grief..... not this stupid shit again... thank you Nancy Pelosi.

:cuckoo:

Please tell me you don't actually believe this....

Yes and that increase in EU created millions of jobs. Get a clue. The CBO, Moody and JP Morgan all vouch for this.

Yes and that increase in EU created millions of jobs. Get a clue. The CBO, Moody and JP Morgan all vouch for this.

Job growth was the worst it's ever been. If what you said were true, it would be the best. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?

:lol::lol::lol:

As you can see food stamps and unemployment insurance are the most effective economic stimulators. You see poor people who would otherwise be not spending money are spending money. Every dollar spent on these programs creates economic growth. Tax cuts on the other hand only slow the economy. Extending unemployment insurance was the heart of Obama's stimulus package. That is why it created 2.5 million jobs. The more facts we learn the more we realize just how much bullshit republicanism really is.

bang-for-the-buck.jpg

Makes sense. People on food stamps on unemployment aren't socking that money away in the stock market or a savings account, for chrissake.

Yep.

That sure would motivate me to do what it takes to get a fucking job.

bang-for-the-buck.jpg

Makes sense. People on food stamps on unemployment aren't socking that money away in the stock market or a savings account, for chrissake.

Because saving money is bad while spending money is good, amiright?

bang-for-the-buck.jpg

Because saving money is bad while spending money is good, amiright?

Perhaps you are too stupid to understand that anyone on EU or food stamps can't afford to save money.

wow left-wing loon; if we just had as many people as possible unemployed and on food stamps and/or welfare then the unemployment and welfare situation would fix itself?

so you left-wing idiots really DO believe that?

wow left-wing loon; if we just had as many people as possible unemployed and on food stamps and/or welfare then the unemployment and welfare situation would fix itself?

so you left-wing idiots really DO believe that?

They actually do. Increasing unemployment spending increases employment. In other news, increasing sexual activity increases chastity and increasing alcohol consumption increases sobriety.

Forum List

Back