🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Guy Is Ready To Go To Jail For His Rights

Heres my question: Even tho this guy knows his rights he is arrested anyway. What do you think the charges are? Even tho this guy did nothing wrong he's going to jail.

You are such a god damn fraud.

Two years ago I WENT TO JAIL for this exact same reason. I even posted my story which is IDENTICAL to his & your response along with every other lefties? That I was an idiot.
Now this dude gets a pass from you for the same god damn thing and why?

WHY?

Skin tone that's why. You stupid racist piece of shit.

Fuck you

Go cry to someone else you fag...I never heard you're story bitch... This isn't why you went to jail you were charged with impersonating a man

You don't have to Identify yourself just because a Police Officer asks.

You only have to identify yourself AFTER you've been LAWFULLY Arrested.

If that guy wasn't lawfully arrested then he's got a nice, juicy lawsuit against that officer.

Wrong. If you are pulled over while operating a motor vehicle you have to produce your license. Refusing to produce it is evidence of operating a vehicle without a license and you can be arrested for that. The idiot gave the cop no choice but to arrest him.

So everybody that has forgot their license or lost it and gets pulled over gets arrested?

He didn't provide id when asked. He refused to obey a lawful order of a police officer which led to his arrest.
I didn't see the video,....but the guy must have been black. We all know teapers ad libertarians think that we shouldn't have to conform to police if their requests are unconstitutional (unless they are white ).

Heres my question: Even tho this guy knows his rights he is arrested anyway. What do you think the charges are? Even tho this guy did nothing wrong he's going to jail.

He's arrested because he is an idiot.

Not so sure that he is an idiot. If he was pulled over in the first place under false pretenses, he now has a case against the police department and city. A good attorney will probably get him $10,000 to $20,000. Hopefully the stupid ass cop will lose her job.

Since he was recording the stop, he might have been recording beforehand and have evidence of how really loud he was playing the music.

If that guy wasn't lawfully arrested then he's got a nice, juicy lawsuit against that officer.

Wrong. If you are pulled over while operating a motor vehicle you have to produce your license. Refusing to produce it is evidence of operating a vehicle without a license and you can be arrested for that. The idiot gave the cop no choice but to arrest him.

So everybody that has forgot their license or lost it and gets pulled over gets arrested?

No. You explain that you had forgotten your wallet or purse and the cop will probably let you go. You'll get a citation telling you to provide proof you have a license. What this guy did was tell the cop he wasn't going to produce his ID. He was a complete ass and was begging to get arrested. He deserved to get arrested. Frankly, someone this blind stupid shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car.

He didn't provide id when asked. He refused to obey a lawful order of a police officer which led to his arrest.

What if he had forgot his ID?
Then you explain that you forgot your id and the officer is welcome to accompany you home so you can produce it. If he was driving not in possession of a license that's an infraction all by itself. He can no longer operate the car. He can call someone to drive his car or it will be impounded.

NLT was asked for his license, and he said "I don't have to giv eyou no stinking license," and the copper said, "yes you do, so come along peacefully now or we will make Ferguson and NYC look small town." He said, "yes maam yes maam three bags full" and went along peacefully.

You stupid twits. Pull that nonsense in Salt Lake City, the coppers will simply taze you, and if you cross your eyes while being tazed, you will be shot. You stupid, stupid twits.

I think the consensus is that any police officer arrests constitutes a "lawful arrest"

You "think" so DESPITE the lack of any credible evidence to support your preconceived silly notion.

But you seem to ignore the solid logical answer. He got pulled over. The cop demanded his license. The schmuck said "no." Of course he got arrested.

You are privileged to drive your car only in possession of a driver's license. If you do not have a license in your possession you are not entitled to drive your car. You will not be arrested. You will be given a ticket for driving without a license in your possession. Normally you will be given an opportunity to call a licensed driver to come and drive your car home. If there is no one available your car will be impounded and you can get it later.

If this is unclear to you it is covered in the driver's handbook available from your state DMV.

I block video, anyone want to clue me in?

Police said he was pulled over because of loud music

Driver said loud music is against the law if you can hear it 50 ft away.

Cop didn't care about the law and asked for his ID reason unknown. Driver said he broke no laws and didn't have to provide I'D

Police said she would take him to jail again for reasons unknown but some here seem to believe that being stupid is against the law.

The guy said take me to jail then... and said he's willing in order to protect something called "rights"

A driver's license is required to drive a car. When you are pulled over you have to show you are a legal driver and that you have insurance, usually requires showing an "ID".

Why is that so hard to understand?

He went to jail for failing driving a vehicle without a license.
Police can randomly pull you over and ask for license??
Don't they need a lawful reason to pull you over in the first place?
No reasonable suspicion or probable cause?
Just 'driving while brown and playing music' isn't enough

He was pulled over because he was playing his stereo too loud. Apparently that violated a local ordinance. Not random at all. Perhaps the town doesn't want people blasting their tunes out at 2 am in neighborhoods when people are trying to sleep. How repressive government can be. It's getting so a guy can't be a total dick wad without the man coming down on you.
Correction: He was pulled over because the officer claims his music was louder than it's supposed to be.
He'll get his hearing.

If you are driving a vehicle and an officer demands to see your license you are obligated to produce it upon any request. It is an obligation of the privilege of driving.

It's in all DMV handbooks.

Driving without a license is not a mere traffic infraction. It is a violation in NY, for example. And you can certainly get a ticket, but WHO does the cop give the ticket to? Some guy named "anonymous?"

No no. To issue a ticket (instead of arresting a person) the officer has to be able to identify the person who will be required to show up in court to answer the allegations. But there's the rub. No identification = no mere ticket. Instead, the driver's imbecility EARNED him an arrest.

You could look it up.

I block video, anyone want to clue me in?

Police said he was pulled over because of loud music

Driver said loud music is against the law if you can hear it 50 ft away.

Cop didn't care about the law and asked for his ID reason unknown. Driver said he broke no laws and didn't have to provide I'D

Police said she would take him to jail again for reasons unknown but some here seem to believe that being stupid is against the law.

The guy said take me to jail then... and said he's willing in order to protect something called "rights"

A driver's license is required to drive a car. When you are pulled over you have to show you are a legal driver and that you have insurance, usually requires showing an "ID".

Why is that so hard to understand?

He went to jail for failing driving a vehicle without a license.
Police can randomly pull you over and ask for license??
Don't they need a lawful reason to pull you over in the first place?
No reasonable suspicion or probable cause?
Just 'driving while brown and playing music' isn't enough

He was pulled over because he was playing his stereo too loud. Apparently that violated a local ordinance. Not random at all. Perhaps the town doesn't want people blasting their tunes out at 2 am in neighborhoods when people are trying to sleep. How repressive government can be. It's getting so a guy can't be a total dick wad without the man coming down on you.
Correction: He was pulled over because the officer claims his music was louder than it's supposed to be.
He'll get his hearing.
Anyone who gets a ticket is entitled to a hearing.

I think the consensus is that any police officer arrests constitutes a "lawful arrest"

You "think" so DESPITE the lack of any credible evidence to support your preconceived silly notion.

But you seem to ignore the solid logical answer. He got pulled over. The cop demanded his license. The schmuck said "no." Of course he got arrested.

Well I asked directly several times and no one can answer...I think that counts for something

If you are driving a vehicle and an officer demands to see your license you are obligated to produce it upon any request. It is an obligation of the privilege of driving.

It's in all DMV handbooks.

Which came first the pull over or the demand to show license?

*I keep asking...is a lawful stop defined as whenever a police pulls you over?

So far no one has answered

Well I asked directly several times and no one can answer...I think that counts for something

Your preconceived notion counts for more.

A lawful arrest is one based on probable cause to believe that the person has committed a crime or is in the midst of committing a crime.

An unlawful arrest is one not premised on a warrant or the aforementioned probable cause.

Forum List

Back