🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Guy Is Ready To Go To Jail For His Rights

So what's the legal charge then?

Oh...just anything?

Refusing to produce his license when pulled over by a police officer. That was why he was arrested. You are aware that you can't operate a motor vehicle without a driver's license, aren't you? He didn't give the cop a choice and he is an idiot.

You are assuming this jackass was in the right. There is nothing on that video which shows he wasn't pulled over legitimately, only that he acted like a complete ass after being pulled over. He claims his rights were being violated, but there is absolutely nothing in that video to show that is the case. Based upon that video, I would say the cop acted in a highly professional manner.

Well nothing except the officer said he was pulled over for loud music and when he stated the law says it has to be from 50 ft the officer responded that she didnt care.

Theres that.

Oh...just anything?

Refusing to produce his license when pulled over by a police officer. That was why he was arrested. You are aware that you can't operate a motor vehicle without a driver's license, aren't you? He didn't give the cop a choice and he is an idiot.

You are assuming this jackass was in the right. There is nothing on that video which shows he wasn't pulled over legitimately, only that he acted like a complete ass after being pulled over. He claims his rights were being violated, but there is absolutely nothing in that video to show that is the case. Based upon that video, I would say the cop acted in a highly professional manner.

Well nothing except the officer said he was pulled over for loud music and when he stated the law says it has to be from 50 ft the officer responded that she didnt care.

Theres that.

The officer didn't need to respond. Take the ticket and argue your case in front of a judge.

Oh...just anything?

Theres that.

The officer didn't need to respond. Take the ticket and argue your case in front of a judge.

I know but she did respond with "I dont care"

I block video, anyone want to clue me in?

Police said he was pulled over because of loud music

Driver said loud music is against the law if you can hear it 50 ft away.

Cop didn't care about the law and asked for his ID reason unknown. Driver said he broke no laws and didn't have to provide I'D

Police said she would take him to jail again for reasons unknown but some here seem to believe that being stupid is against the law.

The guy said take me to jail then... and said he's willing in order to protect something called "rights"

A driver's license is required to drive a car. When you are pulled over you have to show you are a legal driver and that you have insurance, usually requires showing an "ID".

Why is that so hard to understand?

He went to jail for failing driving a vehicle without a license.
Police can randomly pull you over and ask for license??
Don't they need a lawful reason to pull you over in the first place?
No reasonable suspicion or probable cause?
Just 'driving while brown and playing music' isn't enough

Oh...just anything?

Theres that.

Where on that video does it show where the cop was when she pulled him over? How do you know she wasn't a hundred feet from the car when she heard the music? The video doesn't even start until the car has been pulled over. So all you have is the guy saying that on the video and him acting like a complete ass. He's an idiot, went to jail because he is an idiot, and I see no reason to make a decision on what happened based solely upon the word of an idiot. The cop acted calmly and professionally, and I see no reason to presume she was not doing so when she pulled him over.

Oh...just anything?

Theres that.

I know but she did respond with "I dont care"

I would say that too considerable restraint. Good for her.

Oh...just anything?

Theres that.

Where on that video does it show where the cop was when she pulled him over? How do you know she wasn't a hundred feet from the car when she heard the music? The video doesn't even start until the car has been pulled over. So all you have is the guy saying that on the video and him acting like a complete ass. He's an idiot, went to jail because he is an idiot, and I see no reason to make a decision on what happened based solely upon the word of an idiot. The cop acted calmly and professionally, and I see no reason to presume she was not doing so when she pulled him over.

Well because he cited the law and she responded that she didnt care. I mean are we listening to the video or are we going to assume she was right FIRST and build the narrative from there?

Because she was cited the law and responded that she didnt care. Why dont you believe her?

Cop didn't care about the law and asked for his ID reason unknown. Driver said he broke no laws and didn't have to provide I'D

Police said she would take him to jail again for reasons unknown but some here seem to believe that being stupid is against the law.

The guy said take me to jail then... and said he's willing in order to protect something called "rights"

A driver's license is required to drive a car. When you are pulled over you have to show you are a legal driver and that you have insurance, usually requires showing an "ID".

He was pulled over because he was playing his stereo too loud. Apparently that violated a local ordinance. Not random at all. Perhaps the town doesn't want people blasting their tunes out at 2 am in neighborhoods when people are trying to sleep. How repressive government can be. It's getting so a guy can't be a total dick wad without the man coming down on you.

He was pulled over because he was playing his stereo too loud. Apparently that violated a local ordinance. Not random at all. Perhaps the town doesn't want people blasting their tunes out at 2 am in neighborhoods when people are trying to sleep. How repressive government can be. It's getting so a guy can't be a total dick wad without the man coming down on you.

Simply because the cop pulled him over then it must've been wrong? I didnt see anything that suggested anything violated anything.

What time mark did you see that?

If you believe that you are wrongfully pulled over you are to comply with the orders of the officer and file your complaint later.

The video shows a guy talking to a cop, apparently immediately after being pulled over for playing music too loud. He claims he wasn't and the cop had not right to pull him over. The cop asks for his drivers' license and he refuses to produce it, so he is arrested. The rest of it is him ranting about his rights.

I only know California and Arizona for a fact, but I suspect other states are the same, you MUST produce a valid drivers license upon request by a police officer if you are operating a vehicle on the public roads or highways. It's not optional.

One does not have the "right" to violate laws. I support fighting unjust laws, but there is nothing unjust about the requirement to have a drivers license.

Oh...just anything?

Theres that.

Well because he cited the law and she responded that she didnt care. I mean are we listening to the video or are we going to assume she was right FIRST and build the narrative from there?

Because she was cited the law and responded that she didnt care. Why dont you believe her?

Why the hell should she care? It's not the cop's job to argue the law with idiots. She asked for his license and he refused to provide it - so he went to jail. He's an idiot.

Forum List

Back