This has been the best week ever.

My experience is that America is stronger when it admits its mistakes and fixes the problems.

By the way, aren't you the idiot that started a thread about how great it is to be a Democrat?

Are you too fucking dumb to know who starts threads? No, it wasn't me.

one thing is certain

the president and his admin has taken advantage of

the good nature of the American folks

and the bite back is going to be pretty hard

And how is the President and his admin responsible for these crimes?

Glad you finally admit you are rooting for America's failures. You are nothing but a right wing fox news parrot.

I see your grasp on reality is still as non existent as ever.

Hey Quantum scum bag, were you this enthusiastic with all the failures during the Bush administration?

None of Bush's fuckups were quite as satisfying to the people., like me, that have been warning about government tyranny. Besides, Obama is the one that asked for the extension of the PATRIOT Act, which didn't seem to bother you.

Are you too fucking dumb to know who starts threads? No, it wasn't me.

one thing is certain

the president and his admin has taken advantage of

the good nature of the American folks

and the bite back is going to be pretty hard

And how is the President and his admin responsible for these crimes?
Politically impossible, but it should be. Few are the politicians, or anyone else for that matter, who own up. I am certainly not expecting it. It is rare for anyone, especially for politicians.

You really are dumber than you appear....Obama tells us not to listen to the voices that warn that tyranny is lurking around the corner.

The IRS admits to targeting groups that have the wrong opinion.
The FBI conducts a secret and unprecedented investigation of reporters who broke a news story they didn't like.
It is only Tuesday.

Yet, somehow, I am still crazy.

Wow, that was dumb. As for your links, I did not blame Obama for what the IRS did. In fact, I have actually said I don't think he had anything to do with it.

Also. I am not a Republican, so I didn't ask for anything.

Forum List

Back