This has been the best week ever.

Sibelius? More half cocked Pubcrappe LOL. What next, bomb the Reichstag LOL

You are an idiot.

Sebelius is strong arming the companies she regulates to provide funds to cover activities Congress refuses to fund. She also gets to decide how these companies are allocated their "fair share" of billions of dollars of ObamaCare taxes.

The fact that this doesn't concern you is an IQ test showing you don't actually have one.

Obama tells us not to listen to the voices that warn that tyranny is lurking around the corner.
  • The IRS admits to targeting groups that have the wrong opinion.
  • The FBI conducts a secret and unprecedented investigation of reporters who broke a news story they didn't like.
  • It is only Tuesday.
Yet, somehow, I am still crazy.

The IRS didn't care so much about the opinions of the groups they targeted. They cared about whether or not those groups might get a tax exemption they didn't deserve if they were engaged in politics since Citizens United was passed and the applications for 501(c)(4) status skyrocketed.

As far as the FBI probe is concerned, the gov't was (and still IS as far as I know) looking for a gov't source of leaks to the press that the gov't says endangered American lives. It would also be against the law to leak classified gov't information to the press. There's a name of one high profile Republican legislator (female) who has a penchant for the spotlight while having no legislative record that comes to mind as a possible source of the leaks. She's been known as a loose cannon and for her over-the-top rhetoric and attention-getting stunts. I think she's also crossed swords with the Republican leadership and shown a complete disregard for rules and protocol in the past. I wonder what the right would say if she (or any other conservative legislator or staff member) was found to be the source of the leaks because that WOULD be a scandal.

Obama tells us not to listen to the voices that warn that tyranny is lurking around the corner.
  • The FBI conducts a secret and unprecedented investigation of reporters who broke a news story they didn't like.
  • It is only Tuesday.

The IRS didn't care so much about the opinions of the groups they targeted. They cared about whether or not those groups might get a tax exemption they didn't deserve if they were engaged in politics since Citizens United was passed and the applications for 501(c)(4) status skyrocketed.

As far as the FBI probe is concerned, the gov't was (and still IS as far as I know) looking for a gov't source of leaks to the press that the gov't says endangered American lives. It would also be against the law to leak classified gov't information to the press. There's a name of one high profile Republican legislator (female) who has a penchant for the spotlight while having no legislative record that comes to mind as a possible source of the leaks. She's been known as a loose cannon and for her over-the-top rhetoric and attention-getting stunts. I think she's also crossed swords with the Republican leadership and shown a complete disregard for rules and protocol in the past. I wonder what the right would say if she (or any other conservative legislator or staff member) was found to be the source of the leaks because that WOULD be a scandal.

Which explains why Obama is saying that this is nothing to worry about.

Wait.

• It is only Tuesday.

Which explains why Obama is saying that this is nothing to worry about.

Wait.

You were not paranoid until they all started plotting against you...:cuckoo:

• It is only Tuesday.

Glad you finally admit you are rooting for America's failures. You are nothing but a right wing fox news parrot.

• It is only Tuesday.

Glad you finally admit you are rooting for America's failures. You are nothing but a right wing fox news parrot.

I see your grasp on reality is still as non existent as ever.

It takes a really sick anti-American person to say that.

My experience is that America is stronger when it admits its mistakes and fixes the problems.

By the way, aren't you the idiot that started a thread about how great it is to be a Democrat?

• It is only Tuesday.

did he misrepresent something?

My experience is that America is stronger when it admits its mistakes and fixes the problems.

By the way, aren't you the idiot that started a thread about how great it is to be a Democrat?

Are you too fucking dumb to know who starts threads? No, it wasn't me.

Are you too fucking dumb to know who starts threads? No, it wasn't me.

one thing is certain

the president and his admin has taken advantage of

the good nature of the American folks

and the bite back is going to be pretty hard

• It is only Tuesday.

The Rabbit Hole will get deeper, soon local and sate legislatures are, for their own economic survival, going to adopt massive nullification laws, leading to many armed conflicts, especially as the US dollar crashes.

• It is only Tuesday.

The failures were the first two points, just like Benghazi. The success is bringing them to light.

The FBI conducts a secret and unprecedented investigation of reporters who broke a news story they didn't like.

Do you fuckers ever actually read the story?

The taps were perfectly legal.

When Dick Cheney did this, did you assholes bitch this much?

Yes Patriot Act. But that's how Leftytoons roll. You gotta give up some freedom to be safe. WHOA WHOA! We didn't mean us! We meant everyone else.

• It is only Tuesday.

Hey Quantum scum bag, were you this enthusiastic with all the failures during the Bush administration?

• It is only Tuesday.

did he misrepresent something?

What are you right wing scum hoping for? That you will be able to finally use your beloved guns to kill real people?

Hey Quantum scum bag, were you this enthusiastic with all the failures during the Bush administration?

Were you this passive, understanding, and forgiving?

WHO is passive, understanding, and forgiving? I am mad. But, I have NEVER been HAPPY when there are failures.

This is just another example of how anti-American the right really is. The head of the Republican party Rush Limbaugh came right out and said he wants Obama to fail.

Ever since Obama was elected President there has been the most obstruction of legislation in our history. WHY? Was it because important legislation wasn't helpful to ALL Americans? NO, it was because Obama would have a success. Former Bush speechwriter David Frum admitted that Republicans made a collective decision to obstruct health care reform:

"At the beginning of this process we made a strategic decision: unlike, say, Democrats in 2001 when President Bush proposed his first tax cut, we would make no deal with the administration. No negotiations, no compromise, nothing. We were going for all the marbles. This would be Obama’s Waterloo – just as healthcare was Clinton’s in 1994."

And even conservative Senator Pat Toomey recently admitted in an interview that expanded background checks went down to defeat because Republicans opposed the bill out of a desire to deny the president a victory.

You scum bags don't love America, and Quantum scum bag just confirmed it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back