This Headline Is Serious!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
No.....really.....not satire, not from SNL.......it is for real.

"Washington welcomes new Black, gay, female, disabled immigrant judge, giving the state the most diverse Supreme Court in history."

Disgusting!!!

Clearly discriminatory against the transgenders!!!!

The only possible way for her to enhance her resume for the Democrats would be to have broken out of Alcatraz, too.

This is where Democrats/Liberals have taken America....and they're not finished.

What happened to the importance of simply being knowledgeable in one's field?????

Shouldn't the criteria have to do with respect for the law, or deep knowledge of the Constitution????

We are saddled with identity politics, and intersectionality gone beserk.

There used to be a joke along the lines of 'if women ran the Pentagon, would missiles have a different shape?'

It's difficult to find the humor in there any longer.

No wonder it is no longer necessary for universities to actual pass on knowledge.....

"Washington welcomes new Black, gay, female, disabled immigrant judge, giving the state the most diverse Supreme Court in history."

Disgusting!!!

The only possible way for her to enhance her resume for the Democrats would be to have broken out of Alcatraz, too.

This is where Democrats/Liberals have taken America....and they're not finished.

What happened to the importance of simply being knowledgeable in one's field?????

Shouldn't the criteria have to do with respect for the law, or deep knowledge of the Constitution????

There used to be a joke along the lines of 'if women ran the Pentagon, would missiles have a different shape?'

No wonder it is no longer necessary for universities to actual pass on knowledge.....

I try to read your posts but I stop because of either a lie or it's just so stupid.

So what? A gay website was happy a gay African American woman was appointed to the state supreme court.

If you knew anything about how a person becomes a judge on that court you would know that she was appointed to replace someone at the near end of the term and will face voters this year.

I'm sure the voters of Pierce County will reelect her.

I did what you're too lazy and filled with hate to do, some research on her. She has a great resume and long ties to the state Supreme Court.

That headline isn't racist or prejudice or anything.

Grow up. Stop trying to start fights with total strangers on line.

The judge in the OP is quoted as follows:

“I believe, as a marginalised individual — being a Black, gay, female, immigrant, disabled judge — that my perspective is a little different,” she said shortly before her nomination to the Supreme Court.

“I try to make sure that everyone that comes into this courtroom feels welcome, feels safe, and feels like they will get a fair hearing.”

See if you find, as I did, that the first quote and the second are diametrically opposed to each other.

Disgusting!!!

I try to read your posts but I stop because of either a lie or it's just so stupid.

So what? A gay website was happy a gay African American woman was appointed to the state supreme court.

If you knew anything about how a person becomes a judge on that court you would know that she was appointed to replace someone in mid term and will face voters this year.

I did something you're too laze and filled with hate to do, some research on her. She has a great resume and long ties to the state Supreme Court.

Thinking clearly isn't a forte of yours.

What is the basis of her selection for the position of judge?

Poster #7 said something about the judge's resume.....

I found this:

"While the federal bench grows more homogeneous by the day, Democratic governors are diversifying their state judiciaries to an unprecedented degree. On Monday, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee, a Democrat, elevated Grace Helen Whitener to the state Supreme Court. Whitener is a disabled black lesbian who immigrated from Trinidad. She joins Inslee’s two other appointees: Raquel Montoya-Lewis, a Jewish Native American who previously served on tribal courts, and Mary Yu, an Asian-American Latina lesbian who officiated the first same-sex marriages in the state."

And this...

"A 2019 Brennan Center for Justice study found that most states’ high courts are “overwhelmingly white and male.” It noted that 24 states have all-white Supreme Courts, while just 15 percent of state Supreme Court seats nationwide are held by racial minorities—even though nearly 40 percent of the country is non-white. Eighteen states never seated a black Supreme Court justices and 13 “never seated a person of color as a justice.” Women held just 36 percent of state Supreme Court seats.
What the heck is the basis on which judges are selected????"
Ibid.

No one is talking about anything to do with the law.

What does skin color, etc., have to do with the law?????

Disgusting!!!

If you knew anything about how a person becomes a judge on that court you would know that she was appointed to replace someone at the near end of the term and will face voters this year.

I did what you're too lazy and filled with hate to do, some research on her. She has a great resume and long ties to the state Supreme Court.

Oh, she's African-American, eh? How do you know?

“I believe, as a marginalised individual — being a Black, gay, female, immigrant, disabled judge — that my perspective is a little different,” she said shortly before her nomination to the Supreme Court.

“I try to make sure that everyone that comes into this courtroom feels welcome, feels safe, and feels like they will get a fair hearing.”

See if you find, as I did, that the first quote and the second are diametrically opposed to each other.
Good grief. She's marginalized and yet she has a prestigious postition. Leftist victimhood knows no bounds.

Good grief. She's marginalized and yet she has a prestigious postition. Leftist victimhood knows no bounds.

wegie.....I don't see any way back to realville.

We are living in the afterglow of a once great nation.

Forum List

Back