🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Interview with a Satanist is the greatest thing you will see this week

I love how they spend all their time talking to this one dude. They recognized TV gold. :thup:

That is the most delightful thing I've seen all day. That guy was a hoot! lol.

The protestors that showed up with angel statute slaying the devil...:lol:

Satanism is the approved religion of the Democratic party.

It's only 2:30 EST, and you're drunk already? I think you have a problem, Katz.
You think? Coulda fooled me. Your problem is that you get high on meth suppositories shoved up your ass. Whose dick did you use as a ramrod this morning?

Meth suppositories are the official suppositories of the Democratic Party. :thup:

Does it work?

You think? Coulda fooled me. Your problem is that you get high on meth suppositories shoved up your ass. Whose dick did you use as a ramrod this morning?

Meth suppositories are the official suppositories of the Democratic Party. :thup:

Does it work?

Mdk might not be the best person to ask. He'll stick anything in his ass.

Does it work?

Mdk might not be the best person to ask. He'll stick anything in his ass.

Anything could be a dildo if you are brave enough for it. lol

After watching this a second time, I'm pretty sure this dude is just trolling this event. He looked like he had to stop himself from cracking a smile a couple times during his rant.

"Satan's pretty cool." :lol:

I listened again and he really said...and I'm paraphrasing...that he was spanking the monkey to Victoria Secret catalogs that he stole from Ms Pemberton lmao

Forum List

Back