This is a mostly peaceful protest. There should be no police and no national guard

No buildings were even burned down. This was nothing. DC can edure 3 straights months of this.

What is all the fuss about? I honestly dont understand. Liberals did not complain as ANTIFA AND BLM rioted. Why now?

What isn't mentioned is that just after Trump's inauguration there were protests against Trump and 95 people were arrested for being violent.

"No fewer than 95 people have been arrested after anti-Trump protesters clashed with Police in riot gear who responded with tear gas and stun grenades in Washington DC."
"The angry protesters took to the streets after President Donald Trump was sworn in on Friday, smashing stores, car windows and obstructed the free flow of traffic in the city."

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeer's Johnny!

1609973156568.png

Right wingers have been threatening violence for months. Are you really surprised that people are worried somebody might do something stupid?

It seems to me only mostly peaceful protests by conservatives are stopped.

you crazy mother fuckers i thought today would be boring and filled with objections

god damn

the question is are we going back to objections or not

What is all the fuss about? I honestly dont understand. Liberals did not complain as ANTIFA AND BLM rioted. Why now?

What isn't mentioned is that just after Trump's inauguration there were protests against Trump and 95 people were arrested for being violent.

"No fewer than 95 people have been arrested after anti-Trump protesters clashed with Police in riot gear who responded with tear gas and stun grenades in Washington DC."
"The angry protesters took to the streets after President Donald Trump was sworn in on Friday, smashing stores, car windows and obstructed the free flow of traffic in the city."

Other media reported that the number of violent protestors arrested after Trump's inauguration was over 200. Very violent by all accounts.

I wish I took a screen shot. It was hilarious when 5 or 6 “Blacks for Trump” were holding up signs and heckling a reporter.

idk im watching ABC looks like there are still people there.

Unarmed national guard with shields and batons getting off buses

A lawless mob of Trump thugs and criminals breaking windows and doors is not ‘peaceful.’

As long as you will say the exact things about leftist mobs in places like Portland in Seattle, D.C. etc etc, then I would agree with you.
But I know you never will, so blow it out your ass!

Forum List

Back