This is a mostly peaceful protest. There should be no police and no national guard

7EC6F2B3-F0D8-46E9-AEDD-7DD58B37910C.jpeg

What is all the fuss about? I honestly dont understand. Liberals did not complain as ANTIFA AND BLM rioted. Why now?
Second stupidest thing I've heard today.

Not bad.

Huh? No it's not! It's spot on! You mother fuckers never condemn any of the violence that your side. causes. Night after night this year since May, the left in Portland alone has accomplished more violence than what we've seen here.

What is all the fuss about? I honestly dont understand. Liberals did not complain as ANTIFA AND BLM rioted. Why now?

Not bad.

Huh? No it's not! It's spot on! You mother fuckers never condemn any of the violence that your side. causes. Night after night this year since May, the left in Portland alone has accomplished more violence than what we've seen here.
Good try! Still not as stupid as your first comment, though.

Keep trying! I'm sure you can top it!

I believe in you!

Not bad.

I believe in you!

Your dodge is noted.

You are a moron, these IDIOTS whom stormed the capitol are lucky more of them didn’t get shot. You Tump fucks sure are dumb

Not bad.

I believe in you!

Your dodge is noted.
I'm not dodging you, genius, I'm mocking you.

Try to at least get that part right.

Not bad.

I believe in you!

Show me some of your posts condemning leftist rioters this past year, and maybe I'll listen to you after that.

Not bad.

I believe in you!

Show me some of your posts condemning leftist rioters this past year, and maybe I'll listen to you after that.
You've got a search function
You wanna know, go look.

No buildings were even burned down. This was nothing. DC can edure 3 straights months of this.
One person dead so far. Bombs found. The Capitol Bldg invaded by rioters. Congress (both House both parties) hiding from the violence

Not bad.

I believe in you!

Your dodge is noted.

Nope, you're dodging, and we all know why.

Not bad.

I believe in you!

Your dodge is noted.

Nope, you're dodging, and we all know why.
Lol, what you "think" (and I do use the term loosely) has no impact on reality.

Get over yourself, kid.

The Capitol wasnt even set on fire,

This was a mostly peaceful protest that the police cleaned up in minutes.

Big deal.
insurrection
noun: organized opposition to authority; a conflict in which one faction tries to wrest control from another.

the epitome of white privilege, to storm the US capital with guns is ok for a group of white Trump supporters.

ErE18TmVoAILrHn

A lawless mob of Trump thugs and criminals breaking windows and doors is not ‘peaceful.’
Okay, Mr. Mostly-Peaceful Protest. You had nothing to say when the mobs were burning all the cities down. You can just shut the fuck up right now.

This is a mostly peaceful protest and is an exercise a first amendment rights.

The woman who was killed in the capital was murdered. Somebody needs to be prosecuted and executed for that murder.

You love murderers.

You're a murderer.

The competition for worst thread of 2021 must stop, after only 10 days. We have a winner. ColonelAngus does what he does best: Crappy threads that age horribly.

Forum List

Back