This Is A Program I Won't Be Watching

Annie is fictional character. So why shouldn't she be black ?

Do whites get the short end of the stick as far as fictional movie character represenation goes ?

Let's have a look
  • Superman is white
  • Batman is white
  • Spider man is white
  • Ant Man is white
  • Aqua Man is white
  • Iron Man is white
  • X Men are white
  • Neo is white
  • Pinocchio is white
  • Walter White is white
  • Tony Soprano is white
  • Hulk is white
  • Chandler Bing is white
  • Joey Tribbiani is white
  • Lucy Ricardo is white
  • Jean Luc Picard is white
  • Arya Stark is white
  • Peggy Olsen is white
  • Wolverrine is white
  • Wonder Woman is white
  • TinTin is white
  • Rambo is white
  • Robocop is white
  • James Bond is white
  • Gladiator is white
  • Thor is white
  • Heidi is white
  • Sherlock Holmes is white
  • Gandalf is white
  • Ebenezzer Scrooge is white
  • Luke Skywalker is white
  • Dr Spock is white
  • Amy Jellicoe is white
  • Frasier Crane is white
  • Al Sweareger is white
  • Blair Waldorf is white
  • Elizabeth Jennings is white
  • Captain Kirk is white
  • Marty McFly is white
  • Harry Potter is white
  • Bart Simpson is white
  • Homer Simpson is white
  • Marge Simpson is white
  • Dorothy Gale is white
  • Indiana Jones is white
  • Eddard Stark is white
  • Sheldon Cooper is white
  • Daryl Dixon is white
  • Jerry Seinfield
  • Archie Bunker is white
  • Han Solo is white
  • Barbie is white
  • The Joker is white
  • The Fonz is white
  • Fred Flinstone is white
  • Ellen Ripley is white
  • Alice in Wonderland is white
  • Austin Powers is white
  • Beavis and Butthead are white
  • Buzz Lightyear is white
  • Jack Sparrow is white
  • Cinderella is white
  • Crullea De Vil is white
  • Dracula is white
  • Frankenstein is white
  • Hannibal Lecter is white
  • Jason Bourne is white
  • Jessica Rabbit is white
  • Popeye is white
  • Princess Leia is white
  • Rocky Balboa is white
  • Snow White is white
  • Tarzan is white
  • The Terminator is white
  • Zorro is white
  • John McClane is white
  • Tyler Durden is white
  • Micheal Corleone is white
  • Don Corleone is white
  • Travic Bickle is white
  • The Bride is white
  • Foresst Gump is white
  • Eliza Doolittle is white
  • Mary Poppins is white
  • Danny Zuko is white
  • Sandy Olsson is white
  • Scarlett O'Hara is white
  • Rhett Butler is white
  • Hermione Granger is white
  • Atticus Finch is white
  • Jane Eyre is white
  • Willy Wonka is white
  • Charlie in Charlie And The Chocoloate factory is white
Even though Roald Dahl (The Author) meant him to be black.

View attachment 543171
Yeah whites have it so hard as far as fictional character representation goes lol
Since George Floyd, died Hollywood tokenization has gotten worse, and who are you kidding? Are you going to say you were not calling for Idris Elba to play 007? You don't care if they change any white role black they are like 13% percent of the population blacks get too many roles, and the Simpsons are not white Peter Griffin told his family not to drink the water everyone looks. Like they have hepatitis in Springfield, they are yellow.

Okay, I'm not racist but Annie is a white little girl with red hair. This isn't about race anymore, it's about trying to appease to everybody.

I don't mind at all. NEXT UP, I'd like to see remakes of the following movies:
  1. ROCKY: Where this time, his ring opponent Clubber Lang is a gangly, pimply white kid with wavy red hair.
  2. SHAFT: Where the movie's hero becomes a fat, transgender mailman with an affinity for Ho Hos and Twinkies.
  3. ROOTS: Where this time, Kunta Kinte is replaced with a white 40 year old beautician from Indiana who excels in dying hair.
  4. BLADE: Where the movie's star superhero is now a 14 year old white girl with exceptional cutlery skills in the kitchen. And finally:
  5. BEVERLY HILLS COP: Where Axel Foley becomes an aspiring white divorcee struggling to make it in his new position as a brake and lube man while studying law.

The Bruce Timm cartoon should have had Kyle Rayner adding John Stewart messed up continuity. White people are diverse. We have various features. On that program, You could tell Bruce from Clark. In the Snyder films, you could tell Affleck from Cavill. You could recognize The contrast between Amy Adams from Antje Traue. We whites are already diverse people. We don't have to add black people to films like Godfather, and the LOTR trilogy worked splendidly without blacks. Henry Cavill is exceptional in every movie. As Kal-el Joss did ask for a year, so his face wouldn't look like that, but they shot him down, but he did a magnificent job acting in that role, and you have to see the Snyder cut it is, majestic!

Actually, Henry Cavill was kind of mediocre as Superman, and they really fucked up the character. Man of Steel? You mean where Superman kills thousands of people fighting General Zod, and then murders Zod?

I don't of anyone who said to add blacks to a film like the Godfather, which itself did a lot to perpetuate stereotypes of Italian-Americans.

Look, we get it.. You don't like black people. You're probably upset that gal dumped you for a black guy, or whatever....

It makes no sense to have a black Scottish noble in 11th century Scotland If the cast of the black panther film was all white. People would lose it over that it is a double standard.

Wait...wait...wait... your argument against a black dude playing Macbeth is "Historical Accuracy"? Seriously?

YOu realize that the Bard didn't write a historically accurate play. MacBeth killed Duncan in battle, not as a guest in his home. I'm sure there weren't any witches, either.

"Hey' I'm totally down with the witches, but you make him a black dude, and I'm out."

You know, my theory about your high school sweetheart dumping you for a brother is starting to sound a lot more plausible.

Even though I prefer movies where the cast matches up with expectations and descriptions, changing the characters race should be up to the people involved with the movies and the books they are based on.

Actually, Henry Cavill was kind of mediocre as Superman, and they really fucked up the character. Man of Steel? You mean where Superman kills thousands of people fighting General Zod, and then murders Zod?

I don't of anyone who said to add blacks to a film like the Godfather, which itself did a lot to perpetuate stereotypes of Italian-Americans.

Look, we get it.. You don't like black people. You're probably upset that gal dumped you for a black guy, or whatever....
I'm 25% Sicilian! The Godfather Is a treasured film! I never heard anyone say it was stereotypical the world engine killed the people, not superman in man of steel! Superman does kill. In the books! I'm secure in my skin. Blacks are jealous of my people. They would rather tokenize a black part than be playing themselves! It is so racist to see a white man lose work for being white!

Wait...wait...wait... your argument against a black dude playing Macbeth is "Historical Accuracy"? Seriously?

YOu realize that the Bard didn't write a historically accurate play. MacBeth killed Duncan in battle, not as a guest in his home. I'm sure there weren't any witches, either.

"Hey' I'm totally down with the witches, but you make him a black dude, and I'm out."

You know, my theory about your high school sweetheart dumping you for a brother is starting to sound a lot more plausible.
You would be up in arms if the cast of a black panther film is 100% White! What a double standard! You will never see Michael Keaton playing Alex Cross, But Michael B Jordon plays John Clark, and he can't act!

Even though I prefer movies where the cast matches up with expectations and descriptions, changing the characters race should be up to the people involved with the movies and the books they are based on.

I don't know, sometimes race or gender swapping a character actually brings a new dimension to it.

I go back to Elementary, which is a really great show. Making Watson a Chinese-American woman gave her a lot more dimension, even though she still served the function of Conan-Doyle's original character in the stories.

I'm 25% Sicilian! The Godfather Is a treasured film! I never heard anyone say it was stereotypical the world engine killed the people, not superman in man of steel! Superman does kill. In the books! I'm secure in my skin. Blacks are jealous of my people. They would rather tokenize a black part than be playing themselves! It is so racist to see a white man lose work for being white!

Dude, you need to take a breath, slowly think about what you are writing and not jumble your thoughts.

I'm old enough to remember when The Godfather came out, and yes, Italian-American groups did protest it.

It wasn't just the World Engine that killed people, it was Supes and Zod knocking each other into buildings... and all the destruction is why they had the whole plot of Batman wanting to kill him in the next movie. I had pretty much checked out of the series by then... because it was awful. They are already rebooting Batman and Cavill isn't coming back as Superman and we are all better off for it.

I don't know if blacks are jealous of whites, so much as they are resentful.

As far as losing work... um... okay, there's always other work out there. I did get passed over once for a full time position for a woman who was clearly an Affirmative Action hire. (She didn't have anywhere near my experience.) You know what, eventually I found a different job.

Okay, I'm not racist but Annie is a white little girl with red hair. This isn't about race anymore, it's about trying to appease to everybody. It's not like this little girl can't get other acting jobs for being black. She's young Nala from The Lion King show and color doesn't matter there. Yeah, I realize that I might be called a bigot for this, but this role wasn't written for her. What's next a male or a transgender Annie? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

You no a racist "but". That says it all

You would be up in arms if the cast of a black panther film is 100% White! What a double standard! You will never see Michael Keaton playing Alex Cross, But Michael B Jordon plays John Clark, and he can't act!

Well, an all white cast of Black Panther wouldn't make any sense, since the movie is set in Africa...

There's no reason why a black man can't be James Bond or Green Lantern.

As for Alex Cross, I just read an Alex Cross book, and had no idea he was supposed to be a black guy, it was never specifically spelled out in the book. (Of course, this is like the 16th book in the series, where everyone he encounters seems to already know who he is.)

The woke Fantasy Island flopped. I am one of those that will not watch a program rebooting an old show with a black cast. It's like the producers do not have an original thought in their heads.
Many of the shows that I have watched over the recent years past, have promoted a bunch of these woke policies. I cancel the show as soon as they do. They include the FBI series of shows, SWAT, and the Law and Order franchise. They joined in the shitter, Gray's Anatomy, A Million Little Things, New Amsterdam, and any reboot as you stated. These morons need to understand they are in the entertainment business not political influencers.

Many of the shows that I have watched over the recent years past, have promoted a bunch of these woke policies. I cancel the show as soon as they do. They include the FBI series of shows, SWAT, and the Law and Order franchise. They joined in the shitter, Gray's Anatomy, A Million Little Things, New Amsterdam, and any reboot as you stated. These morons need to understand they are in the entertainment business not political influencers.
I started out ready to like SWAT. Then one show, a white cop pulls Shemar Moore over. Moore gets a black attitude and escalates. Later on, still braindead from the stop, Moore completely trashes the motel room he was staying in because the manager is white. I have never watched it since.

I don't know, sometimes race or gender swapping a character actually brings a new dimension to it.

I go back to Elementary, which is a really great show. Making Watson a Chinese-American woman gave her a lot more dimension, even though she still served the function of Conan-Doyle's original character in the stories.

Dude, you need to take a breath, slowly think about what you are writing and not jumble your thoughts.

I'm old enough to remember when The Godfather came out, and yes, Italian-American groups did protest it.

It wasn't just the World Engine that killed people, it was Supes and Zod knocking each other into buildings... and all the destruction is why they had the whole plot of Batman wanting to kill him in the next movie. I had pretty much checked out of the series by then... because it was awful. They are already rebooting Batman and Cavill isn't coming back as Superman and we are all better off for it.

I don't know if blacks are jealous of whites, so much as they are resentful.

As far as losing work... um... okay, there's always other work out there. I did get passed over once for a full time position for a woman who was clearly an Affirmative Action hire. (She didn't have anywhere near my experience.) You know what, eventually I found a different job.
The ones I know are people who stood online and watched it and loved it! Joseph Colombo was protesting that film and turned a 180 on it got whacked at a rally by a black man shame he didn't live to see that film. The World engine killed those people. Superman only killed Zod you think Abrams is better than Snyder after what he did to Star Wars? Wow, George Lucas was like, that's not my vision. People will tune out this black Clark Kent reboot. Robert Pattinson will be exceptional as batman matt reeves is a good director, and we are better off for it. How come DCFandome didn't bring up black superman? J.J. Was there for that batman cartoon coming out in a few years, but not superman, is discovery having second thoughts? Lol

Well, an all white cast of Black Panther wouldn't make any sense, since the movie is set in Africa...

There's no reason why a black man can't be James Bond or Green Lantern.

As for Alex Cross, I just read an Alex Cross book, and had no idea he was supposed to be a black guy, it was never specifically spelled out in the book. (Of course, this is like the 16th book in the series, where everyone he encounters seems to already know who he is.)

Your reasoning is obtuse. You will say Scottish actors like David Tennant couldn't play a Scottish lord in 11th century White Scotland, but it is alright if Denzel does it but calls it stupid for an all-white black panther because it's in Africa? Is Denzel hurting for work blacks get way too much work? They put blacks in stuff that & they were not supposed around. To score points on Twitter if someone did another Alex Cross film if they cast Michael Keaton in the lead role. The backlash would be intolerant to whites. They would pressure a legend to drop out of the movie because he is white. It is a double standard, and it is also one-sided. James Bond is a white man. Ian Designed him. White, so he continued to be adapted for decades. As white as he should be, making him black would be silly, and people like you would call us racist for speaking out how they are cheating whites out of work. Did they tell Henry Cavill to come back when your older and play 007? Now he gets passed over for being white? Because other whites played the role, how are you going to say that's fair To him and white kids and other white actors like my fan choice Sam Heughan to push them aside and say because I had white James Bonds? And Brosnan and Connery had the chance to play 007, and because I saw myself reflected on-screen, others won't. It is unfair to young white kids who will have Lost a hero And whites across the board. It is a one-way anti-white street Blacks get overrepresented. They killed off tony stark for being white. His replacement in the MCU is a black girl. The iron heart is not going to do two billion at the box office. Green lantern is any race, but I read tom cruise turned down to playing Hal Jordan because they wanted to kill him off at the end and replace him with a black guy. Like any rational person, he said. No, he wanted to stay alive.

Last edited:

Um, yeah, Law and Order SVU is in it's 22nd season... you are showing them.

Wow, let's try to cover this babble.

The ones I know are people who stood online and watched it and loved it! Joseph Colombo was protesting that film and turned a 180 on it got whacked at a rally by a black man shame he didn't live to see that film.

Okay, whatever, just pointing out legitimate groups protested it at the time for the reasons stated. I think it's a well made movie, but it also glorifies organized crime.

The World engine killed those people. Superman only killed Zod you think Abrams is better than Snyder after what he did to Star Wars? Wow, George Lucas was like, that's not my vision.
I'm not even sure how this discussion got onto Star Wars, or were you freaked out when they had a black stormtrooper?

People will tune out this black Clark Kent reboot.
I guess. Most DC movies are bombs.

Robert Pattinson will be exceptional as batman matt reeves is a good director, and we are better off for it. How come DCFandome didn't bring up black superman? J.J. Was there for that batman cartoon coming out in a few years, but not superman, is discovery having second thoughts? Lol

Looking at the previews for the Batman movie, I'm not impressed. Oh, look, we are going a gritty Batman again!

Forum List

Back