This is actually how to change America.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Another thread about Trump, but it is what it is.

This is the precise way if we want the corrupt nature of America to be changed. Make no mistake, in the debate with Megyn Kelly the last time, the establishment (on both sides) instructed Kelly to take out Trump. It is that obvious what a threat he is to this establishment. Megyn Kelly got her marching orders and attempted to take him out with the old gender victimology strategy.

Well now that attempt will cost Fox MILLIONS in ratings. Millions. Want to talk about a person that the media has no idea how to deal with. They used ALL of their sure fire tactics. That is how they have taken out many of these threats. From Allen West to Herman Cain to Dr Ben Carson. Talk about threats to the narrative. Black guys who are not democrats who did not grow up privileged? Sheeesh. That could have wrecked the entire political apparatus. Talk about needing to be taken out.

Well, Trump is proving to be an entirely different kind of animal. Every time they have ALL ganged up on him (republicans, democrats, CNN MSNBC Fox News etc) Trump has come out looking even better than before. I mean they have used ALL of their tactics that have worked EVERY TIME. Making him look like a racist towards Mexicans. Making him look like a racist towards muslims (which if he is then great imo.) They tried to make him look like a woman hater. They went after him so emphatically and so united (you know when Dick Cheney and Obama are united then something is fucked up). I think they are in stunned shock that nothing as of right now is working. Nothing.

Trump is speaking for many (left and right) who have seen what this country is. This is what it has been for a long long time. That, is what mystifies and the reason he is such a threat. When his actions cost these "news networks" millions like he is with Fox, they will all get the message. Then again I think they are arrogant enough to not see it.

Comes down to this. I fear for Trump's life. Not kidding.

Sure, but I bet you will still watch the Fox News Debate. :badgrin:

I wouldn't doubt if he had a bullet shot in his direction. That's how corrupt our government is. And the dumbfucks are either too blind or simply don't care because they cant wipe their own ass.

The US is a great country and all Trump offers is negativity.
Oh, so all you want are politicians to tell you how great things are all of the time and how there is a "utopia" out there.

You, are precisely what is wrong with America.

"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those who don't have it."

George Bernard Shaw.

The US is a great country and all Trump offers is negativity.
Damn right it is; but the government is NOT great.

This always raises the question: What is "the country"?

Is it the Grand Canyon? The Second Amendment? Or is it the people who live in it?

Given how much the RW despises any Americans who don't look and think and act like them, they'd be hard pressed to convince me it's the people.

This is the precise way if we want the corrupt nature of America to be changed. Make no mistake, in the debate with Megyn Kelly the last time, the establishment (on both sides) instructed Kelly to take out Trump. It is that obvious what a threat he is to this establishment. Megyn Kelly got her marching orders and attempted to take him out with the old gender victimology strategy.

Well now that attempt will cost Fox MILLIONS in ratings. Millions. Want to talk about a person that the media has no idea how to deal with. They used ALL of their sure fire tactics. That is how they have taken out many of these threats. From Allen West to Herman Cain to Dr Ben Carson. Talk about threats to the narrative. Black guys who are not democrats who did not grow up privileged? Sheeesh. That could have wrecked the entire political apparatus. Talk about needing to be taken out.

Well, Trump is proving to be an entirely different kind of animal. Every time they have ALL ganged up on him (republicans, democrats, CNN MSNBC Fox News etc) Trump has come out looking even better than before. I mean they have used ALL of their tactics that have worked EVERY TIME. Making him look like a racist towards Mexicans. Making him look like a racist towards muslims (which if he is then great imo.) They tried to make him look like a woman hater. They went after him so emphatically and so united (you know when Dick Cheney and Obama are united then something is fucked up). I think they are in stunned shock that nothing as of right now is working. Nothing.

Trump is speaking for many (left and right) who have seen what this country is. This is what it has been for a long long time. That, is what mystifies and the reason he is such a threat. When his actions cost these "news networks" millions like he is with Fox, they will all get the message. Then again I think they are arrogant enough to not see it.

Conservatives are desperate for a winner.

Conservatives are desperate for a winner.
Don't you fret NY...........Wet Feet Dry Feet is in action............Little Havana will boom so you can get more votes..............

Tis what tit tis.

Forum List

Back