This is all you need to know about Trump

Rumpole

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2023
Transcript except from a Trump deposition in the E Jean Carroll lawsuit:

KAPLAN: And you say – and again this has become very famous – in this video, ‘“I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p*ssy. You can do anything.” That’s what you said. Correct?

TRUMP: Well, historically, that’s true with stars.

KAPLAN: It’s true with stars that they can grab women by the p*ssy?

TRUMP: Well, that’s what, if you look over the last million years I guess that’s been largely true. Not always, but largely true. Unfortunately or fortunately.

KAPLAN
: And you consider yourself to be a star?

TRUMP: I think you can say that. Yeah.

IF that doesn't prove mens rea of a rapist, I do not know what does.

A rapist should never be allowed to run for President.

RumpHole, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with President Trump. Is this some kind of latent cock envy/mommy issues? I hope you get better..... remember Liquid Plumber is the easy, quick way out of that excruciating pain. I'm here to provide solutions.

7ktljs.jpg

To me that sounds like somene who is seeking attention and approval from others so he will say outlandish things, true or not; in order to obtain said approval.

Remember being young and saying stupid, outlandish things to impress someone or to look cool etc? That is Trump. Only once did I kiss and tell, not in the terms he used, but I always regretted it. It wasn't my style, but it was a female friend of mine and I trusted her.

Anyways, Trump never outgrew that stage for whatever reason. Lockerroom talk was an apt description, even his wife is wise enough to understand this.

It does not mean he is a rapist. An opportunist maybe and definitely offensive, probably a story teller but that's still a leap to where you are.

Last edited:

You're so desperate you're rehashing something that has been known to the general public since October 2016 - and then Trump became President.

You're all out of tricks, sunshine.

I love to see it. ;)

Really? Alll that I need to know about Donald Trump comes from some old bag who suddenly remembered that she was raped 40 years ago in a store dressing room? Somehow, that doesn't make sense. :confused-84:

As a defense , Trumps lawyers should show pictures of twenty of the hottest women Trump has dated then place a picture of E Jean next to them and then proclaim the defense rests.

Really? Alll that I need to know about Donald Trump comes from some old bag who suddenly remembered that she was raped 40 years ago in a store dressing room? Somehow, that doesn't make sense. :confused-84:

Evidence for the mens rea of a rapist is clear in that video.

And, your characterization is false.

He is currently serving as President.

I know...it's hard to believe...as liberals run from any mention of him like a Biden thread will give them the clap...but it's true... Embarrassing as that may be...
The fact he is president means you don't have to follow site rules?

Wow.

In a dressing room in Bergdorf Goodman where the stalls are locked (which she admitted under cross-examination) and you need one of the numerous female workers in the women's department to unlock them. She also claims no one was around, but this was the 1990s and Bergdorf had plenty of women ready to serve patrons and to make certain no shoplifting occurred.

Asked why she didn't scream her lame excuse was 'he would have raped me anyway'.

Forum List

Back