This is all you need to know about Trump

You are incorrect about Biden's approval rating. Trump's highest approval rating was 49 percent. That is the lowest high in history.
It isn't me...it's CNN. Take it up with them...

"[Biden achieved a] 36% approval, according to the Washington Post, ABC News poll. That’s the lowest for any American president at this point in their first term. That’s dating back to Harry Truman."

It's another mismatch of biblical proportions.... both batshit crazy attention whores whose only talents are keeping a secret for 30 years.

View attachment 783582

They
Seeing some of the Pusey I got in my younger days wouldn’t be very flattering. But the ugly ones wanted to be fucked too so circumstances being what they were at the time… they did.

How about taking inappropriate showers with your daughter? Will that do it?

There is no trauma written about her father in her diary.

A fleeting reference isn't proof of squat, and it's not necessarily inappropriate for a parent to bath a child as there is nothing inherently sexual, or wrong about nudity.

Clearly, your mind is in the gutter. This is more of a statement about your hatred, than what is true and just.

But, you are not interested in what is true and just. You promote Trump, the biggest corrupt coward criminal president in history.

Is the nation better off today than when Trump was president?....

Triple-Facepalm-Star-Trek_532724_1.jpg

Trump was president during the Covid pandemic.

Of course we are better off today. Much better.

There is no trauma written about her father in her diary.

A fleeting reference isn't proof of squat, and it's not necessarily inappropriate for a parent to bath a child as there is nothing inherently sexual, or wrong about nudity.

Clearly, your mind is in the gutter. This is more of a statement about your hatred, than what is true and just.

But, you are not interested in what is true and just. You promote Trump, the biggest corrupt coward criminal president in history.
So you're with an adult taking inappropriate showers with their daughter?

RumpHole, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with President Trump. Is this some kind of latent cock envy/mommy issues? I hope you get better..... remember Liquid Plumber is the easy, quick way out of that excruciating pain. I'm here to provide solutions.

View attachment 783544

Nobody envy's Trump low T thimble sized penis.

Back to BASICS. First off this Carroll woman looks and acts freaking nuts. More than that, we're supposed to believe Trump who gets the most beautiful women chose this as a younger man? Really? Hardly people, not even for strange sex.

E-Jean-Carroll.jpg

"Rape is sexy!" batshit crazy said to Anderson Pooper, who immediately cut to commercial. Even the soviet media has a line that they will not cross.... although that line is somewhere between child molestation and raw sewage.

They say kids and animals will make you look stupid on live tv, but batshit crazy is just as unpredictable.... :laughing0301:

Back to BASICS. First off this Carroll woman looks and acts freaking nuts. More than that, we're supposed to believe Trump who gets the most beautiful women chose this as a younger man? Really? Hardly people, not even for strange sex.

E-Jean-Carroll.jpg

She was beautiful when she was young. She was Miss Indiana or something. The picture you're criticizing is her at 80.

Forum List

Back