This Is An Obvious Tell

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Have you noticed that the only people in public mourning over Soleimani are Iranians and Democrats?

Not China, not Russia, not the rest of the ME nations. Not even Iraq, which is half-ruled by Iran supporters.

Funny, that.

Have you noticed that the only people in public mourning over Soleimani are Iranians and Democrats?

Not China, not Russia, not the rest of the ME nations. Not even Iraq, which is half-ruled by Iran supporters.

Funny, that.
None of them sent Iran a plane load of cash to fund terrorism either....

Coincidence?

I think not...

Last edited:

Funny, that.

You assfucks think we are mourning Soleimani?

We are mourning all those who had died to get the ME where it was & see a stupid fuck Trump piss it away on a stupid maneuver to try to hide him being IMPOTUS. We are mourning the death of our Constitution & democracy.

Funny, that.

It was interesting how President Trump was able to maneuver the libs into basically eulogizing Soleimani. They are threatening President Trump with further impeachments because he whacked the terrorist

Funny, that.

We are mourning all those who had died to get the ME where it was & see a stupid fuck Trump piss it away on a stupid maneuver to try to hide him being IMPOTUS. We are mourning the death of our Constitution & democracy.
He-he, a liberal loon chimes in! And a TRIGGERED one at that. Hilarious!

Funny, that.
Russia and China condemned the attack, Genius. Iraq is threatening to expel US troops. No Democrat is mourning the death of Soleimani, but questioning the timing, reasoning and the intelligence. The ramifications are still unknown, but looks like Trump did not think this out. The Middle East is just more screwed up today then it was the day before.

Funny, that.

It was interesting how President Trump was able to maneuver the libs into basically eulogizing Soleimani. They are threatening President Trump with further impeachments because he whacked the terrorist
Yep, kind of the same way he maneuvered the libs into saying MS-13 members are human beings, just like the rest of us. And NOT animals. It's fantastic the way our president plays these fools!

Funny, that.

Coincidence?

I think not...

"The officials said the $1.3 billion was paid in cash on Jan. 22 and Feb. 5. The aide was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.The money came from a little-known fund administered by the Treasury Department for settling litigation claims. The so-called Judgment Fund is taxpayer money Congress has permanently approved in the event it’s needed, allowing the president to bypass direct congressional approval to make a settlement.."

$1.7-billion payment to Iran was all in cash due to effectiveness of sanctions, White House says

Funny, that.
Russia and China condemned the attack, Genius. Iraq is threatening to expel US troops. No Democrat is mourning the death of Soleimani, but questioning the timing, reasoning and the intelligence. The ramifications are still unknown, but looks like Trump did not think this out. The Middle East is just more screwed up today then it was the day before.

Any time is a good time to get rid of a piece of shit like Soleimani.

Trump's timing was impeccable.

The message this sends not just to the Iranian terrorists, but to other miscreants is crystal clear. There is a new sheriff in town.

Funny, that.

What a drama queen.

Funny, that.
:auiqs.jpg:

Funny, that.

Coincidence?

I think not...
How many headstones in Arlington cemetery and how many vets with metal arms and legs were due to Soleimani and Obama's release of $150 billion dollars that provided him funding?

Funny, that.

Nah, youre just being biased left wingers who oppose all that Trump does. You couldnt even support the killing of a guy like Soleimani. SMH.

Lying BS.

We all celebrated Bin Ladin's assasination.

We all were calm when Obama sent 1000's of strikes into the ME, not authorized by Congress, killing hundreds of civilians..

Nobody mourned the death of the Constitution.

Its only because Trump killed the Terrorists mastermind that you mourn now.

You mourn you party's loss of power

You mourn because Trump killed the guy Obama paid.

Sure he sid, Derp.

Only an idiot and/or Democrat allows a Terrorist regime to set their foreign policy for them.

Being the Terrorist's Bitch never a good long term strategy, no matter how much you kneel and swallow.

The tell is and has always been this. Left wing heroes.

Karl Marx
Stalin
Mao
Castro
Che
Chavez
Kim Jong-un
Khomeini
Saddam
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Soleimani

Funny, that.

LMFAO What a biased turd you are.

Assfuck.

Forum List

Back