Zone1 This Is Brilliant!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Can anybody help me find the full speech for this? All it takes is common sense. Black or white it goes both ways.

I always say that black people acting superior to white people isn't what MLK had in mind. His speech was about equality with white people not black people seeking out revenge for something my ancestors did not me. I never owned a slave in my life.

I always say that black people acting superior to white people isn't what MLK had in mind. His speech was about equality with white people not black people seeking out revenge for something my ancestors did not me. I never owned a slave in my life.
My ancestors didn't come to this country until the 1880's and 1890's. I owe nobody a thing.

In fact, I want to be given reparations for all the harm that was done to me personally by blacks. Don't hold my breath, right?

My ancestors didn't come to this country until the 1880's and 1890's. I owe nobody a thing.

In fact, I want to be given reparations for all the harm that was done to me personally by blacks. Don't hold my breath, right?

You can't say that or you're a racist,.. If the roles were reversed though it would be perfectly fine. 🙄

That's a big YEP!

How is that not considered racism? The official definition of racism never says anything about prejudice against people with black skin, it's just prejudice against skin color period. I know, because I looked it up before. Anybody who doesn't believe me or agree with me can Google it.

Forum List

Back