This Is But A Glimpse Of The Utopia The Left, And Democrats Want For You...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014

Here we are 2 years later. The Left won the battle for this turf. And the Democrats are fully in charge. This is as good as it gets under their rule. Notice I didn't say leadership. That was no mistake on my part.
If you support the Democrats, or the Left; this is the future you desire for yourself, and those you care about. Or want it, or not; this is the future you will get.

Sorry, what is the video about? Give us a break down and an actual opinion on it.

Here we are 2 years later. The Left won the battle for this turf. And the Democrats are fully in charge. This is as good as it gets under their rule. Notice I didn't say leadership. That was no mistake on my part.
If you support the Democrats, or the Left; this is the future you desire for yourself, and those you care about. Or want it, or not; this is the future you will get.

/----/Stores in NYC have shelf items behind locked doors. San Fran is just the beginning,

I did that 2.jpg

It used to be called "The Rose City".

No wonder Oregonians are flocking to my beautiful Midwest town.

My relatives who live just across the river from Portland no longer drive in to shop there. Too dangerous.

Let Portland burn.

Last edited:

Whatever the Dems touch turns to dog crap. The Democrat Party is a malignant cancer on the butt of mankind.

For the Dems on this site ... a tent in a gutter somewhere is probably a step up in life.

I can't help but think back to the movie "Back to the Future, Part II" where they go to the future and then when they return the timeline has been changed and the world is a living hellish nightmare. The left are changing what would have been a much better timeline.

Sorry, what is the video about? Give us a break down and an actual opinion on it.

Shocker. To find you early in a thread to making a complete fool of yourself. Pretending to be intelligent?. Yet willing to 100% support what is happening in these inner cities. You and your entire clan of BS peddlers need to be chained and dragged to a camp for the safety of others. GG MAC and all your other blowbags right with you.//

Shocker. To find you early in a thread to making a complete fool of yourself. Pretending to be intelligent?. Yet willing to 100% support what is happening in these inner cities. You and your entire clan of BS peddlers need to be chained and dragged to a camp for the safety of others. GG MAC and all your other blowbags right with you.//

The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads

I was in Beaverton in the early 2000s' the class went to Portland every weekend and some nights for food and sightsee. Portland was bad but no where near as bad as it is shown in that video. MERCY! rigged elections create this mess. Oregon has been 100% rigged since the late 80s' with mail-in fraud.

The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads

This site is "ruling " itself to death.

You can recognize a groomer but don't you dare say it . Who's rule is that? A groomer's

I suppose part of the left utopia the Op is about

Last edited:

YOU MUST FEAR THIS!! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back