This is disgusting

Why do YOU care?
Wow, so the empathetic left, really gives zero shit about kids or people that are stupid and or confused. The fact is an adult, particually the parents are to guide the kids to know what is right and wrong and how to live. They are not to let the kids make decisions, especially if the adults no it's a wrong one.

We care, becasue this fucks people up badly, to mess with their gender...

I don't find the parents anything. It's the kids who don't want their parents to find out. I assume that's for a reason.
So what? Kids don't want their parents to find out alot of stuff, so that means they shouldn't be told what is going on with their kids? This is the dumbest take I have ever seen.

Hey guys, I saw this kid doing crack, but don't tell his parents, he might get in trouble.....WTF????

This isn't about helping kids. It's about a meaningless culture war and kids are nothing but pawns.

If the kids actually thought their parents wanted to help, they wouldn't be afraid to tell them.
It's not your job to decide that. The parents are the guardians of the kids, even more, they are the PARENTS.

Why is it you lefties have these pet causes that you want to shield the parents from?

If a parent walks in on their kid fucking another kid, should that parent tell the other kid's parents?

Wow, so the empathetic left, really gives zero shit about kids or people that are stupid and or confused. The fact is an adult, particually the parents are to guide the kids to know what is right and wrong and how to live. They are not to let the kids make decisions, especially if the adults no it's a wrong one.

We care, becasue this fucks people up badly, to mess with their gender...
especially if the adults no it's a wrong one.

This is why I don't want you, or any of your fellow slack jaws, near schools.

How do you know their attitude is misguided?

For decades, follow-up studies of transgender kids have shown that a substantial majority -- anywhere from 65 to 94 percent -- eventually ceased to identify as transgender.

That is one thing, the other thing is any real change to the suicide rate for them even AFTER they get all their surgeries, because in the end you can never give them what they actually want, just a sad copy of it.

What kind of country do we live in when it is okay for teachers to lie to parents? We need to restore sanity before it is too late.
With deep regret it is my sad duty to inform you that it's already too late.
Even the light at the end of the tunnel has gone out. :(

In Alabama?

The whole trans-obsession for the left ain't fiction either, and it's far more damaging.
Don't be a tool....it's not about Alabama....it's about making a highly personal decision a matter of public will. "Federalism" is just the cover.

The whole trans-obsession for the left ain't fiction either, and it's far more damaging

It is total fiction.

It's what a political party would labor after 34 years of abject policy failures.

Don't be a tool....it's not about Alabama....it's about making a highly personal decision a matter of public will. "Federalism" is just the cover.

It is total fiction.

It's what a political party would labor after 34 years of abject policy failures.

You are the one who brought up "why care about X" Again, if your daughter lives in a blue State why care about Alabama?

Kind of like the policy failures in large blue cities vis a vis crime?

That is one thing, the other thing is any real change to the suicide rate for them even AFTER they get all their surgeries, because in the end you can never give them what they actually want, just a sad copy of it.
And what is incredibly sad is that the people that push for the teachers to override the parents won't even talk about my quote. Doesn't fit the narrative.

You are the one who brought up "why care about X" Again, if your daughter lives in a blue State why care about Alabama?

She doesn't...she lives in Texas....where another ass.ole is playing politics with her privacy.

Hackneyed, uninformed, Reich wing media cliche after hackneyed uninformed Reich wing media cliche...

She doesn't...she lives in Texas....where another ass.ole is playing politics with her privacy.

Hackneyed, uninformed, Reich wing media cliche after hackneyed uninformed Reich wing media cliche...
Are people moving from blue states to red states?

Forum List

Back