This is disgusting

Because anorexia is delusional. Transgenderism isn't.

When an anorexic sees their thin body in a mirror, they see a fat body. When someone with transgender looks at their body in the mirror, they don't see another sex.
They are both delusions. Delusion: a false belief that persists despite evidence proving it false

Then how are they learning it? 20 years ago, gender dysphoria was rare was very rare and mainly happened to boys. Now, the US has 100's of gender clinics dealing with an "explosion" of this dysphoria.

It just didn't happen.
roy-cohn-sundance-film-opener.png

The one in the toilet brush hat and pump me face is Grifty....the one next to him is his groomer, notorious sodomite and all around amoral role model.

That photo is from the late 70s...

I don't find the parents anything. It's the kids who don't want their parents to find out. I assume that's for a reason.
Kids don't want their parents to find out all sorts of things. Doesn't make it right for a teacher to deny them information.

They are afraid of what their parents might do if they find out about their gender identity.

Most kids are molested by family members, not people at school.
Trans shit has absolutely nothing to do with molestation. Parents are in charge of their children, not the school. WTF is wrong with you?

Parents are indeed responsible.
What parenting skills are these parents missing when they don't KNOW their own children?

Why does the parent(s) have NO CLUE what is going on in their children's life.
My daughter is 30, she lives out of State, and we text/call everyday.
Yes, everyday.
So what? Did you know about her first kiss? Her first intercourse? How about the first time she masturbated? My guess is that most parents don't have that information.

It's implied, so I'm just making you more honest.

You are welcome.

We are trying but the right has generated so much outrage about trans community, there’s very little hope that we will be able to convince parents that they’re attitude is misguided.
How do you know their attitude is misguided?

For decades, follow-up studies of transgender kids have shown that a substantial majority -- anywhere from 65 to 94 percent -- eventually ceased to identify as transgender.

Because thye don't want them to know. Its why its the teachers responsibility to keep parents in the loop if they can.
Do students have rights?
This is so loaded, and circumstances differ greatly.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Math is racist

But then, you knew that, right?
I don't think so.
I've had students of all races, they can all learn, if they choose.

Now bias is another question.
I've seen math questions like this >>>>>>>>. Johnny is playing golf. His current score is 4 over par after 12 holes. On the next 3 holes, he has a Birdie, a double bogey, and a bogey. What would his current score be after completing 15 holes.

This is not racist, but it does have much bias.
Members of ALL races play the game of golf.
How many students, of all races, know what these golf terms mean?

If the test makers really wanted to test students on their ability to add integers, they could have simply asked this >>>>>> What is +4 +(-1) + 2 +1 ?

Forum List

Back