This is disgusting

Parents are responsible for their minor children. Do you really want children and teachers practicing deceit?
Parents are indeed responsible.
What parenting skills are these parents missing when they don't KNOW their own children?
It is not prejudice but a concern for their children. Why should teachers be able to trump parental rights?
Why does the parent(s) have NO CLUE what is going on in their children's life.
My daughter is 30, she lives out of State, and we text/call everyday.
Yes, everyday.

Teachers are pushing this stuff in schools.
Very few.......
You mean blaming teachers that do it?
Very few teachers are unhinged.
In General, Teachers teach and care for their students.

What are your blaming teacher of?
a). Not calling home and telling them Johnny wants to be called susie?
b). Teaching children that they should have a sex change?

Good point!! That could really help the situation, but it will take maybe four years to start that up well.

Yeah, I suppose you are right that it's being pushed (and I know why: the way we have to show we are loyal members of a faction is to believe or pretend to believe crazy stuff. It has to be crazy or they can't be sure of us.).

But if the kids start sueing them, the school teachers and administrators will stop, I think. The kids doing this insane stuff are not innocent, after all! They are doing a wildly transgressive thing (the only proper use of "trans" lately) and keeping at it, so they need to stop the nuts stuff and take responsibility as much as they can for their attention-getting behavior, IMO.
It is nothing short of political activism.

If they raise a generation of children who accept the social culture the DNC has created that say they don't even know what a woman is anymore, they will reject all other perspectives regarding other things.

This will ensure votes to come from future generations. Things like economic prosperity, etc., will be secondary to them.

And the medical community will make a fortune selling this stuff as well as these folks are faced with a lifetime of medical interventions to try and force them to biologically become something they are not.

So the radical left that dominates academia will be happy and the medical community will be happy

Everyone will be happy, except the children.

This isn't about helping kids. It's about a meaningless culture war and kids are nothing but pawns.

If the kids actually thought their parents wanted to help, they wouldn't be afraid to tell them.

Yes, because teenagers are always mature enough to seek out their parents for help on all topics.......

The difference between the sides is one side is OK with chemically or even physically mutilating the pawns as the default solution to the issue.

Yes, because teenagers are always mature enough to seek out their parents for help on all topics.......

The difference between the sides is one side is OK with chemically or even physically mutilating the pawns as the default solution to the issue.
They’re mature enough to seek out their teacher’s help but not their parents.

That should tell you something. We all know there’s more to an enough parents who give their kids reason to tell them about their gender identity. Some people have become quite unhinged with their vitriol towards the trans community.

They’re mature enough to seek out their teacher’s help but not their parents.

That should tell you something. We all know there’s more to an enough parents who give their kids reason to tell them about their gender identity. Some people have become quite unhinged with their vitriol towards the trans community.

The teachers don't have the right to do that, nor the legal responsibility if something goes wrong.

Sorry, but when you advocate hiding shit from parents and letting kids chemically ruin their development, you tend to get strong reactions, groomer.

Teachers are a huge part of kid's lives. They should be able to trust them.

You want to turn them into uncaring and soulless automatons. That's not what motivates teachers.
Teach with compassion no issiue, stay out of parenting period, be an inspiration good deal, stop trying to be a parent

Then deal with those parents, don't screw up all the kids...idiot.
We are trying but the right has generated so much outrage about trans community, there’s very little hope that we will be able to convince parents that they’re attitude is misguided.

Parents are indeed responsible.
What parenting skills are these parents missing when they don't KNOW their own children?

Why does the parent(s) have NO CLUE what is going on in their children's life.
My daughter is 30, she lives out of State, and we text/call everyday.
Yes, everyday.
I'm not a parent but I trusted them more than any teacher I ever had.

Very few.......

Very few teachers are unhinged.
In General, Teachers teach and care for their students.

What are your blaming teacher of?
a). Not calling home and telling them Johnny wants to be called susie?
b). Teaching children that they should have a sex change?
I would say most teachers feel trapped with an ideology and curriculum they may or may not feel they should teach.

But that is the power of the state, they dictate to everyone.

I had some good teachers but none I trusted more than my parents. I credit my parents for the success I've had in life.
That's awesome.
When you said parents, I was unsure if you meant ANY parent.
I'm glad you have a great relationship with your parents.

You can, or possibly can't, imagine some of the parents that teachers have to deal with.
There are a lot of painfully disturbing parents out there.

You geniuses can’t figure out that these policies exist because kids are afraid of their parents and their bigotry.

Or, because kids have figured out that they can get away with anything if they claim they are afraid of their bigoted parents.

Forum List

Back