This is disgusting

This isn't a choice between letting parents know or not letting them know. It's a choice between kids being able to trust their teachers or not being able to trust their teachers.

Take away the policy, the kids just won't tell the teachers and have a place where they feel safe. The parents still don't know if the kids don't want them to.
Teachers are the ones teaching them this gender garbage

Since they have begun teaching this stuff, gender confusion is up 4000%.

Girls seem to be disproportionately effected

Not stupid at all. Unfortunately it's really necessary sometimes. Not all parents are good parents.
And not all teachers are good teachers

Blah, blah, blah

You have no defense here, you just are not smart enough to figure that out.

California Teacher Fired for Refusing to Lie to Parents About Student Gender Identity​

Unreal the State requires educators to lie to parents about their kids? The left is full of Nazis, doing social experiements on kids and does not care about normal people at all. I hope CA falls in the ocean as soon as possible. What a disgusting set of people that approve this/

Why does the left want to harm children, other than to make more victims they can control? What a sick sick bunch of people.
I wouldn't lie for any reason. If I think it's a male, I'll say "he." And use his legal name, if it's a minor. I'm not playing craziness games anymore.

People when adult can change their name by law, so let them get on with that if they want that so much. Women do that all the time, after all, when marrying or divorcing. I know a woman whose family named her after a donut shop. She changed her first name to something MUCH more romantic ------- by court order. Fine with me.

I also know a woman whose preferred first name is "Gregory." Long, useless story about why, basically too many Marys in her private school. Certainly not transsexual stuff!! But she's adult, so we all cooperated with that in the knitting group.

These type of person like that one and the trannies are really just exhibitionists --- they want a huge amount of attention. She proved not worth the attention really, and I bet she gets a lot of problems nowadays with the tranny thing and also homosexuals were always inviting her to join them on Facebook and on that big Internet knitting site, Ravelry.

Teachers are the ones teaching them this gender garbage

Girls seem to be disproportionately effected
I'm hoping it's like that bulimia/anorexia fad that was so dangerous a couple decades ago. That it will die out on its own. One thing I've learned is that madness has fashions, both in psychosis and in somewhat lesser types like these young people going crazy and starving themselves or pretending they can change sex, or whatever gets them lots of attention.

If all opinions are equally valid - the premise underlying your posts - then my assertions have the same currency as yours.
Its not an opinion, you frikkin dumbass. Good grief.
Science denier! :lol:
OIP.IdA0tZ--VuDHjSVmDCgQ0QAAAA

If all opinions are equally valid - the premise underlying your posts - then my assertions have the same currency as yours.
Of course all opinions are equally valid. Everybody's reality is equal to everyone else's.

For themselves and those who agree with them, not for anyone else, of course.

I'm hoping it's like that bulimia/anorexia fad that was so dangerous a couple decades ago. That it will die out on its own. One thing I've learned is that madness has fashions, both in psychosis and in somewhat lesser types like these young people going crazy and starving themselves or pretending they can change sex, or whatever gets them lots of attention.
You don't get it

Teachers are pushing this stuff in schools.

So as long as they continue, it will only get worse

That is, until children begin to sue the teachers for helping them undergo a sex change they later regret

These policies exist because we let deranged groomers into the schools & groomer enablers defend them
I would classify Parents, who can't identify or even talk to their children, as unconnected parents.

It's easy to blame someone else, like the schools, churches, or friends, but it's the parents JOB to know their children.

If the children are afraid of their parents, then THAT says a lot about their ability to parent.
instead of having a bunch of grooming POS adding on to their illness.
You're a POS for blaming teachers.
How are your children doing in this environment?

I would classify Parents, who can't identify or even talk to their children, as unconnected parents.

It's easy to blame someone else, like the schools, churches, or friends, but it's the parents JOB to know their children.

If the children are afraid of their parents, then THAT says a lot about their ability to parent.

You're a POS for blaming teachers.
How are your children doing in this environment?
You mean blaming teachers that do it?
Do you understand English?

Teachers are pushing this stuff in schools.

So as long as they continue, it will only get worse

That is, until children begin to sue the teachers for helping them undergo a sex change they later regret
Good point!! That could really help the situation, but it will take maybe four years to start that up well.

Yeah, I suppose you are right that it's being pushed (and I know why: the way we have to show we are loyal members of a faction is to believe or pretend to believe crazy stuff. It has to be crazy or they can't be sure of us.).

But if the kids start sueing them, the school teachers and administrators will stop, I think. The kids doing this insane stuff are not innocent, after all! They are doing a wildly transgressive thing (the only proper use of "trans" lately) and keeping at it, so they need to stop the nuts stuff and take responsibility as much as they can for their attention-getting behavior, IMO.

Forum List

Back