This is disgusting

fetch
Be honest...

How many hours do you spend with Jessie Watters every week?

The student has the right to an education. The parents have custody, not the school.
Parents do, and some parents don't deserve to have custody of their children.
It's sad, but true.

The student has a right to education, and also safety. Do you deny this?
Does a student have a right for a "Safe Place"?

Do you believe that some students feel safer and more secure at school than at home?
Do you believe that some students feel safer and more secure at church groups than at home?
Do you believe that some students feel safer and more secure at sports they participate at than at home?

Should these "Safe Places" be taken away from these students?

The student has the right to an education. The parents have custody, not the school.
It's sad, but true.

Do you believe that some students feel safer and more secure at school than at home?
Do you believe that some students feel safer and more secure at church groups than at home?
Do you believe that some students feel safer and more secure at sports they participate at than at home?

Why do BS Filter and 80zephyr refuse to comment back.
They know they are OWNED.

It's sad, but true.

A bunch of what about, etc. If the parents are abusive, call CPS. Until then, mind your own damn business.

A bunch of what about, etc. If the parents are abusive, call CPS. Until then, mind your own damn business.
You contradict yourself and as a RWI, you don't even realize.
Mind my Own Business......?
But you want Me to Contact the Parent.

You fail to realize how fucking stupid you are.

You contradict yourself and as a RWI, you don't even realize.
Mind my Own Business......?
But you want Me to Contact the Parent.

You fail to realize how fucking stupid you are.
Read my post again. I never said to contact the parent. Do you know what CPS is, you ignorant leftist loser.

Read my post again. I never said to contact the parent. Do you know what CPS is, you ignorant leftist loser.
Do you UNDERSTAND the role of the school counsellor?

You don't.........duh

Otherwise, you would have solutions for this CPS and Parent Shit.
What are your solutions?

You geniuses can’t figure out that these policies exist because kids are afraid of their parents and their bigotry.
So what, the parents need to know about this. It's the parents job to raise the kids, not the schools. Most of this crap is unecessary, it's just a new victim class for the left.

This isn't about chopping things off. It's about pronouns.

Forcing kids to be something they're not leads to bad places. We've been down this road. It doesn't work.
Who gives a fuck about pronouns? Kids don't even know what they are. This is grooming, pure and simple. To take advantage of a kid's innocense and to promote your sick and twisted beliefs is outrageous and evil. The kid can do what they want at 18, before that the kid should be taught academics in school, not this utter bullshit.

It's prejudice to view being trans as something that needs to be fixed.

"Parental rights". Like I said, it's all about the parents. The kids don't matter.
What? Confusion in kids is normal, adults are to help them know life and to do the correct things. It's not that hard at all.

Forum List

Back