🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Is Disgusting...

Two lesbians on a bus in London after a night on the town. A group of little thugs started hassling them....throwing coins at them, demanding they kiss. The larger of the two finally had enough and confronted them...this is the outcome...and they were also robbed.

Chris-and-I-31th.jpg

They were punched in their faces and left bleeding and humiliated...my blood boiled when I saw this and wish I could be a guard at their jail (they were caught and charged). I know exactly what needs to happen to them and it starts in the shower.....that's all I'll say.

Flight attendant and American girlfriend attacked by gang of men on London bus after refusing to kiss
Londoners like violence. Ask Timmy.

Who would want to put two lesbians in a cage with apes?

Would they be lesbian apes?

Is this supposed to be funny? Pretty obvious you have a low opinion of women.....ever punched one, boy?

Only the one who actually wanted to be punched, slapped, and strangled while having sex, boy.

Is that your fetish too? I'd be more than happy to fulfill that for you. :biggrin:

They were smart not to kiss...if they had they'd have probably gotten raped along with everything else. Take a long look at the blonde on the left and ask yourself what should happen to the little chickenshits who did that.

Only the one who actually wanted to be punched, slapped, and strangled while having sex, boy.

Is that your fetish too? I'd be more than happy to fulfill that for you. :biggrin:

You're as gutless a punk as them....I got a "fetish" for ya on the ends of my boots, bitch.

Why does the article call them a "gang of men" when they were teenagers 15 years old to 18? So 15 is a man? Can they drink? Smoke? Drive?

Then they're not men.

You're as gutless a punk as them....I got a "fetish" for ya on the ends of my boots, bitch.

You might need a bigger size boots to match my size 13's, ya little puto.

You might need a bigger size boots to match my size 13's, ya little puto.

Hey queer....you're pretty brave here but IRL you're going to forget you ain't on line and end up in a morgue.

58 people were shot and six died in Chicago last weekend but two lesbians robbed on a bus in the U.K. is what it takes to get your blood boiling. No surprises here.

Why does the article call them a "gang of men" when they were teenagers 15 years old to 18? So 15 is a man? Can they drink? Smoke? Drive?

Then they're not men.

There are plenty of 40 somethings who ain't men...take a look at some of the comments here....age has nothing to do with it.

58 people were shot and six died in Chicago last weekend but two lesbians robbed on a bus in the U.K. is what it takes to get your blood boiling. No surprises here.

Well fucking EXCUSE ME....do I care if hood rats shoot each other? not in the least. Do I care if a couple women are beaten senseless for being in love with each other? yeah I do.

we gave out one in the 3 months of Boot Camp
we gave out other ''parties'' to ''filthy''/unclean Marines ...not beatings though

A sergeant's party was rare in the mid 60's but it happened....theft, striking a D.I. or pulling a "Galt" (trying to perform oral-sex on a small recruit). These days you'd end up in Leavenworth for things that happened after hours to a wild child at Benning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back