🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Is Disgusting...

Not likely, faggot. Seeing as how I carry a concealed weapon.

Of course you do....without it you're a little frightened girl in a ugly man body, bitch.

You're a pathetic little weasel. Of all the shit going down in this world, you picked two lesbians getting their asses kicked as your personal "Hill to die on."

But the sad truth is this: You can't really do anything about anything. No matter how "woke" you think you are, all you can really do is bitch, moan, or shitpost on some internet discussion board, the result of which really amounts to less than a hill of dung. You can't change anything, you can't "make a difference", and you can't "save the world."

The truth is, hillbilly, you're impotent do do anything about anything. Might as well face up to it, peckerwood.
:laughing0301:

we gave out one in the 3 months of Boot Camp
we gave out other ''parties'' to ''filthy''/unclean Marines ...not beatings though

A sergeant's party was rare in the mid 60's but it happened....theft, striking a D.I. or pulling a "Galt" (trying to perform oral-sex with a small recruit). These days you'd end up in Leavenworth for things that happened after hours to a wild child at Benning.
....I was saying in another thread one night I was in the barracks on duty, but not on guard
I heard some yelling and a Marine was banging on a door .....I went over and asked what the heck? the Marine inside cracked the door and had a bat in his hand and said he was ready/etc....supposedly they put shoe polish on the other Marine's head when he/they were drunk
.....so the pulled out a knife, I said ''close the door'' and the knife went into the door
....later on that Marine got booted out on a psycho discharge

You're a pathetic little weasel. Of all the shit going down in this world, you picked two lesbians getting their asses kicked as your personal "Hill to die on."

But the sad truth is this: You can't really do anything about anything. No matter how "woke" you think you are, all you can really do is bitch, moan, or shitpost on some internet discussion board, the result of which really amounts to less than a hill of dung. You can't change anything, you can't "make a difference", and you can't "save the world."

The truth is, hillbilly, you're impotent do do anything about anything. Might as well face up to it, peckerwood.
:laughing0301:

Quite a rant, Loretta...did ya get that pearl necklace out at the truck stop or did your step-daddy give it to ya?

I don't give a flying fuck what their accents were or if they were naturalized Brits...it's what they did to those two girls...that's the same in any culture and they should hang for it.
I'll be blunt. These weren't real Brits. These will turn out to be dark skinned "immigrants" who dont respect women -- especially white natives

Last edited:
58 people were shot and six died in Chicago last weekend but two lesbians robbed on a bus in the U.K. is what it takes to get your blood boiling. No surprises here.
If CRCs don't care about children being shot to pieces in Sandy Hook, why would they care about people dying in Chicago? Asking for a friend.

58 people were shot and six died in Chicago last weekend but two lesbians robbed on a bus in the U.K. is what it takes to get your blood boiling. No surprises here.
If CRCs don't care about children being shot to pieces in Sandy Hook, why would they care about people dying in Chicago? Asking for a friend.
Or you can show compassion for the victims, instead, dumb shit.

Brits oppress women by not letting them defend themselves with hand guns.

Exactly that. The leftards get their panties in a bunch about some lesbians getting their asses kicked, yet those same leftards are adamantly against the Second Amendment, the right of women to defend themselves, and firearms in general.

What a bunch of ignorant fucktards.

They should be put in genpop in OZ. Adabese would take care of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brits oppress women by not letting them defend themselves with hand guns.

Exactly that. The leftards get their panties in a bunch about some lesbians getting their asses kicked, yet those same leftards are adamantly against the Second Amendment, the right of women to defend themselves, and firearms in general.

What a bunch of ignorant fucktards.
You can still choose to "defend" any innocent women being assaulted by thugs. This is what makes us "human" and separates us from the "beasts" we import.

Two lesbians on a bus in London after a night on the town. A group of little thugs started hassling them....throwing coins at them, demanding they kiss. The larger of the two finally had enough and confronted them...this is the outcome...and they were also robbed.

Chris-and-I-31th.jpg

They were punched in their faces and left bleeding and humiliated...my blood boiled when I saw this and wish I could be a guard at their jail (they were caught and charged). I know exactly what needs to happen to them and it starts in the shower.....that's all I'll say.

Flight attendant and American girlfriend attacked by gang of men on London bus after refusing to kiss
Fake photo. Those women has rubbed on their faces, their own menstrual blood. I don't see any swelling, bruises or reddish marks like scars or cuts. And after an attack. Most people will wipe themselves. But not leave nooses around their necks.

Last edited:
Two lesbians on a bus in London after a night on the town. A group of little thugs started hassling them....throwing coins at them, demanding they kiss. The larger of the two finally had enough and confronted them...this is the outcome...and they were also robbed.

Chris-and-I-31th.jpg

They were punched in their faces and left bleeding and humiliated...my blood boiled when I saw this and wish I could be a guard at their jail (they were caught and charged). I know exactly what needs to happen to them and it starts in the shower.....that's all I'll say.

Flight attendant and American girlfriend attacked by gang of men on London bus after refusing to kiss
Fake photo. Those women has rubbed on their faces, their own menstrual blood. I don't see any swelling, bruises or reddish marks like scars or cuts. And after an attack. Most people will wipe themselves. But not leave nooses around their necks.
Wow, youre dumb. Not a smear of blood anywhere. Your opinions are clearly useless.

I bet they weren't British. Are you proud Tammy?

Three were Brits....the fourth spoke Spanish.
They stated they had a British accent, not that they were British.

Four teen boys in London have been arrested, but that is all they released.
Yep, not a picture to be found of them online anywhere, which as we all know means, they werent white. What a shocker.

Yep. If they were white, pictures would be posted. Protect the minorities, but throw up the pictures of the white victims.

We'll never learn

Here's the problem,
The LGBTQ community has in fact been caught posting fake photos in the past as well as making things up that never occurred, for political purposes and agendas.
In that light, crying "wolf" can hurt those who actually are attacked.

While attacking them would be wrong, faking an attack is just as wrong.

Chris-and-I-31th.jpg

Yeah, that’s why 4 have been arrested and there were other witnesses. Geeesh.

Forum List

Back