🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Is Disgusting...

Yep. If they were white, pictures would be posted. Protect the minorities, but throw up the pictures of the white victims.
We'll never learn

Agreed. It's just too politically incorrect in the UK to suggest people of color would do this....and if they do, to publicize it.
Therefore, the victims are treated like criminals.....but they do in fact learn, one blood bath at a time. it's just that an enormous amount of blood will first have to be spilled to get people to come to their senses. And it may be too late by then.

Fake photo. Those women has rubbed on their faces, their own menstrual blood. I don't see any swelling, bruises or reddish marks like scars or cuts. And after an attack. Most people will wipe themselves. But not leave nooses around their necks.

Here's the problem,
The LGBTQ community has in fact been caught posting fake photos in the past as well as making things up that never occurred, for political purposes and agendas.
In that light, crying "wolf" can hurt those who actually are attacked.

While attacking them would be wrong, faking an attack is just as wrong.
In this case it wasnt faked. They were really attacked.

Fake photo. Those women has rubbed on their faces, their own menstrual blood. I don't see any swelling, bruises or reddish marks like scars or cuts. And after an attack. Most people will wipe themselves. But not leave nooses around their necks.

Here's the problem,
The LGBTQ community has in fact been caught posting fake photos in the past as well as making things up that never occurred, for political purposes and agendas.
In that light, crying "wolf" can hurt those who actually are attacked.

While attacking them would be wrong, faking an attack is just as wrong.
While I do believe the attack is real (are the police in on the conspiracy?), it is interesting that this is making news THIS month.

Two lesbians on a bus in London after a night on the town. A group of little thugs started hassling them....throwing coins at them, demanding they kiss. The larger of the two finally had enough and confronted them...this is the outcome...and they were also robbed.

Chris-and-I-31th.jpg

They were punched in their faces and left bleeding and humiliated...my blood boiled when I saw this and wish I could be a guard at their jail (they were caught and charged). I know exactly what needs to happen to them and it starts in the shower.....that's all I'll say.

Flight attendant and American girlfriend attacked by gang of men on London bus after refusing to kiss
Yep... climate change

In this case it wasnt faked. They were really attacked.

ah, ok.
Those darn Conservative Christians again no doubt. Always beating up Lesbians after church service ya know.:rolleyes:

I know it looks real, and the Police reports are there and suspects are caught......still.....all the faking and the fact that we've seen some pushing agendas go to such extremes (Russian Collusion anyone)....

Like I said, there's a price for crying wolf so many times.

I don't give a flying fuck what their accents were or if they were naturalized Brits...it's what they did to those two girls...that's the same in any culture and they should hang for it.
I'm thinking the douchebags would have beaten and robbed anyone regardless of their so called sexual orientation.

I don't give a flying fuck what their accents were or if they were naturalized Brits...it's what they did to those two girls...that's the same in any culture and they should hang for it.
I'm thinking the douchebags would have beaten and robbed anyone regardless of their so called sexual orientation.

But But.....Tommy Tainted says the UK is the land of harmony and brotherly love. Unless they were in the US, it never happened.

I say if they were in the US it wouldn't have happened because they wouldn't know if the ladies were packin.

Yeah, that’s why 4 have been arrested and there were other witnesses. Geeesh.

Do you believe the women-hating shitbags who've exposed themselves here? LIttle wonder the country is crawling with serial-killers.....might even have one in this thread.

If they had taken the coins and kissed, they would have more money than they do right now.

Would you kiss your boyfriend for a couple of quarters bounced off your head?

I wouldn't be caught dead on a bus.

Perhaps you can explain how "The men, who were in their 20s or 30s" became "four teenage males between 15 and 18"

#FakeNews

Brits oppress women by not letting them defend themselves with hand guns.

Exactly that. The leftards get their panties in a bunch about some lesbians getting their asses kicked, yet those same leftards are adamantly against the Second Amendment, the right of women to defend themselves, and firearms in general.

What a bunch of ignorant fucktards.
You can still choose to "defend" any innocent women being assaulted by thugs. This is what makes us "human" and separates us from the "beasts" we import.

That I would most likely do, in this country. Not so in the UK. They got the government they deserved, so I have no compassion for them.

Brits oppress women by not letting them defend themselves with hand guns.

Exactly that. The leftards get their panties in a bunch about some lesbians getting their asses kicked, yet those same leftards are adamantly against the Second Amendment, the right of women to defend themselves, and firearms in general.

What a bunch of ignorant fucktards.
You can still choose to "defend" any innocent women being assaulted by thugs. This is what makes us "human" and separates us from the "beasts" we import.

That I would most likely do, in this country. Not so in the UK. They got the government they deserved, so I have no compassion for them.
That's sad that your morality depends on government.

Forum List

Back