This is Europe not effing Texas

Belfast museum faces legal battle over Charles Darwin exhibition

Here we see the DUP approach to science.

Storey confirmed he has written to the National Trust complaining about information on display around Ireland's most famous landmark, the Giant's Causeway in his North Antrim constituency. The DUP assembly member said he had objected to notices informing the public that the rock formation was about 550m years old. Storey believes in the literal truth of the Bible and that the earth was created only several thousand years before Christ's birth.

Stock up on the popcorn its gonna be a blast.
Whether in the United States or Europe, conservatives are, for the most part, consistent in their ignorance, fear, bigotry, and contempt for facts and science.

“What does the DUP stand for and against?

The DUP is the largest party in Northern Ireland. It stands against same-sex marriage, and opposes lifting the near-total ban on abortion currently in place in the province.

In 2015 when a judge ruled that a Christian-run bakery could not refuse to make a cake with a pro-gay marriage slogan, the DUP led the opposition in the Northern Ireland Assembly, known as Stormont.”

Who are the DUP, the ultra-conservative party set to prop up the British government?

The TPM in the UK, pity.

The left can't even get XX and XY chromosome designations correct.
You idiots run around claiming a male can be a woman, and don't tell me that's just the "fringe" left, that is mainstream.
Send your magical creator down here to set us straight

The science is clear enough for normal people. If you need a deity to set you straight on that, I can't help you.

Abraham isn't the founder of Islam. Islam was created solely by a thieving, warmongering pedophile. He had to hijack the chief Arab pagan god, the moon god, in order to get pagans to follow him. That's why they have the saying "There is only one god, and his name is Allah", and that is why the symbol of Islam is a moon. Abraham's God has no name, hence the saying "Hollowed be thy name" when referring to God.

Try again.
Yahweh, Allah, Elohim, etc. All are names for the God introduced by Abraham, the founder of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.

It's "hallowed" btw.

Not "Allah". That is the Arabic name for their moon god.
Nevermind the imaginary origins of the magical Abrahamic God. It is Abraham who's stories are credited as the foundation to Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.

You're free to believe that, I don't.

Now, are you still going to claim I have the same beliefs as Muslims?
You'll just deflect out of it. Hell, next you'll say you're fine with gay marriage. :rolleyes:

I've never cared about what queers do with each other. I've only opposed the State forcing everyone to recognize it as a "marriage". I've always pointed out that "gay marriage" is perfectly legal in every state, and there is no such thing as a "ban on gay marriage". Not having the state recognize gay marriage doesn't prevent queers from getting "married" to each other in gay churches.

I certainly don't condone throwing gays off rooftops or other violence.

Is not having voted Labour sufficiently close to felo de se?

I have no understanding of, nor do I have any interest in the politics of the UK.

All I know is that the day you allowed government to restrict your right to keep and bear arms is the day you accepted a return to serfdom.

There's lots of us, but ....
I'm glad you haven't fallen out the helicopter door.

We lash ourselves in well.

Leftist sociopaths get really clingly and religious when they're at the other end of political cleansing. You'd think people who admired the "progress" guys like stalin and mao "achieved" would maintain obedience to the state when it comes to reducing the collective carbon footprint and over population issues.

Seems they only support it happening to people who want to keep their own earnings.

19030343_1528418560550544_3556972402984832247_n.jpg

Storey confirmed he has written to the National Trust complaining about information on display around Ireland's most famous landmark, the Giant's Causeway in his North Antrim constituency. The DUP assembly member said he had objected to notices informing the public that the rock formation was about 550m years old. Storey believes in the literal truth of the Bible and that the earth was created only several thousand years before Christ's birth.

That's ridiculous, the bible doesn't say how old the Earth is.

That's ridiculous, the bible doesn't say how old the Earth is.
What are ye ? A fecking papist ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back