This is fucking distasteful

George Zimmerman reportedly selling gun used to kill Trayvon Martin - CNN.com

And it just goes to show how much of a fucking megalomaniac this idiot is.

Well maybe if the far left didn't run their narratives, this would not be necessary for him.

While I disagree with his actions here, this would be a way to make quick money since the far left press made it impossible for him to make a living!

I blame the far left!

I blame him for not being more responsible, but after he is a "White" Hispanic right?

It's his property, and he can sell it for whatever he thinks the market will pay.

I never said he couldn't do it. I said it was fucking distasteful.

Why?

It's a class thing. You either have it, or you don't.

Zimmerman is mean.

I think you got that just a bit ass backwards, it was Martin who was mean. Zimmerman didn't ask for all the lying assed news coverage or the race baiting presidents involvement. Charges would have never been brought absent the coverage and it cost Zimmerman a butt load of money. I don't blame him a bit for trying to capitalize on the sale of his gun.

:booze:

Zimmerman is mean.

It's his property, and he can sell it for whatever he thinks the market will pay.

I never said he couldn't do it. I said it was fucking distasteful.

Why?

It's a class thing. You either have it, or you don't.

Zimmerman is mean.

I think you got that just a bit ass backwards, it was Martin who was mean. Zimmerman didn't ask for all the lying assed news coverage or the race baiting presidents involvement. Charges would have never been brought absent the coverage and it cost Zimmerman a butt load of money. I don't blame him a bit for trying to capitalize on the sale of his gun.

:booze:

Zimmerman is mean.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Cry on girleyman, cry on.

Well maybe if the far left didn't run their narratives, this would not be necessary for him.

While I disagree with his actions here, this would be a way to make quick money since the far left press made it impossible for him to make a living!

I blame the far left!

I blame him for not being more responsible, but after he is a "White" Hispanic right?

I would have :lmao: if I weren't so exhausted from a long day.

Forum List

Back