This is fucking distasteful

Looking more and more right everyday
You are such a hypocrite it makes me sick to my stomach

Call me what you want, but you cant call me incorrect. I called it and here you are stating it almost verbatim.

Lets laugh at a mother who lost a child HA HA HA!

Lets buy the gun that killed her son HA HA HA!

And send it to her because....IDK why someone would do that but its funny HE HE HE!
I have no respect for his parents.

Funny that it's wingnuts who claim this country has lost its moral compass.
Treyvon Martin was most likely a gangbanger or would have become one, in any case one less gangbanger....
Much like gun violence in this country - it's an non-issue.
"Treyvon Martin was most likely a gangbanger or would have become one, in any case one less gangbanger....
Much like gun violence in this country - it's an non-issue." God! I hope you are not allowed on juries!

Call me what you want, but you cant call me incorrect. I called it and here you are stating it almost verbatim.

And send it to her because....IDK why someone would do that but its funny HE HE HE!

Treyvon Martin was most likely a gangbanger or would have become one, in any case one less gangbanger....

Most likely? Or wouldve been?
No one was inspiring to be a Trayvon Martin... Lol

He could've been anything. Your bullshit assumptions speak more about what you think about blacks in general

I would have thought that with all of his issues he would have had all of his firearms confiscated.

He has no business owning or possessing firearms.
Still the fact remains, he took the trash out and has not killed anyone else since. He's harmless…
I don't know.

Assault, domestic battery and criminal mischief.

I wouldn't consider him harmless.
He defended himself and was found justified. What country are you from? He was put through the wringer by liberals so why not get a little compensation? He earned it.
Gotcha. I'm obviously from the US.

I wasn't aware that the charges were dropped. Should have looked .

Thank you.

Carry on.

The problem was in a political motivated hysteria, they charged him with second degree murder. Complete prosecutorial overreach. They might have been able to get him with manslaughter, but there was clearly no way to show intent

Poppycock! The country didn't lose it's moral compass; it smashed it on the sidewalk, stomped all over it and then tossed it into the incinerator.

Thanks for proving my point.
Glad I could be of help, although I must say anybody that wasn't aware of the status of the "National Moral Compass" at this point must have missed all the pain, misery and bloodshed we've been engaged in spreading around the globe for the last several decades, not to mention the financial ruin we've visited upon Americans that haven't even been born yet.

Come out from under your rock every once in a while for cryin' out loud.

How many people are inspiring to be a Rustic? None?

Whereas HappyJoy has double that ...

Poppycock! The country didn't lose it's moral compass; it smashed it on the sidewalk, stomped all over it and then tossed it into the incinerator.

Glad I could be of help, although I must say anybody that wasn't aware of the status of the "National Moral Compass" at this point must have missed all the pain, misery and bloodshed we've been engaged in spreading around the globe for the last several decades, not to mention the financial ruin we've visited upon Americans that haven't even been born yet.

Yep, it's all over, ain't nothing left but to harass a dead teenagers mother.

Whereas HappyJoy has double that ...

I'm not the one who implied Trayvon Martin's life was't worth anything. So...get it together, boy.

Yep, it's all over, ain't nothing left but to harass a dead teenagers son.
Trayvon had a kid?!

I would have thought that with all of his issues he would have had all of his firearms confiscated.

He has no business owning or possessing firearms.
Still the fact remains, he took the trash out and has not killed anyone else since. He's harmless…
I don't know.

Assault, domestic battery and criminal mischief.

I wouldn't consider him harmless.
He defended himself and was found justified. What country are you from? He was put through the wringer by liberals so why not get a little compensation? He earned it.
Gotcha. I'm obviously from the US.

I wasn't aware that the charges were dropped. Should have looked .

Thank you.

Carry on.

The problem was in a political motivated hysteria, they charged him with second degree murder. Complete prosecutorial overreach. They might have been able to get him with manslaughter, but there was clearly no way to show intent
I'm aware of all of that.

It was the thing with his wife or girlfriend.

I didn't realize those charges were dropped.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yep, it's all over, ain't nothing left but to harass a dead teenagers son.
Trayvon had a kid?!

Nope, I edited my post.

George Zimmerman reportedly selling gun used to kill Trayvon Martin - CNN.com

And it just goes to show how much of a fucking megalomaniac this idiot is.
Cool, would it be insensitive of me to buy it and send it to Martin's Mother as a belated Mothers Day Gift? :cool:
yes, but I would laugh.
My gawd man, we are dicks!

False, your I'm rubber and you're glue shit dont work.

The right will use anyone and laugh no matter the situation. Dont believe me, hit that search bar and do a quick search on

Transgender
Blacks
Women
Gays
Death

And you will find RW'er after RW'er in there being straight assholes for no reason other than to defend or push an agenda

You're looking more and more like a whiny little bitch every day.

Zimmerman is mean.

deflection noted

Cool, would it be insensitive of me to buy it and send it to Martin's Mother as a belated Mothers Day Gift? :cool:
yes, but I would laugh.

The right will use anyone and laugh no matter the situation. Dont believe me, hit that search bar and do a quick search on

Transgender
Blacks
Women
Gays
Death

And you will find RW'er after RW'er in there being straight assholes for no reason other than to defend or push an agenda

Zimmerman is mean.
I like it when you get all aggressive. Makes me feel like im not as much of an asshole as I think lol

yes, but I would laugh.

Transgender
Blacks
Women
Gays
Death

Zimmerman is mean.

Is that how you defend mocking someones death? You think calling someone a bitch has worked on anyone since 5th grade?

yes, but I would laugh.

Transgender
Blacks
Women
Gays
Death

Zimmerman is mean.

Can I send a pack of condoms to your mom with my condolences? "These could have been handy, oh well"

Personally I think the word "fucking" is distasteful but why is this a political issue?

Free market: The ability to sell goods at a price without government interference.
Second Amendment: Right to bear and no longer keep arms.
Stand your Ground Laws: There is a constitutional right to continue being as bat-shit crazy as you were yesterday, last year, etc.
Black people: Inherently political, no matter how much we try to avoid it.

Anymore stupid questions? :D

Yep, it's all over, ain't nothing left but to harass a dead teenagers mother.

Who's harassing a "dead teenagers mother"? Personally I was engaged in harassing all you politically correct clowns that like to pretend that you give a fuck about anybody else, it's a mystery who exactly you think you're fooling besides yourselves.

Truth of the matter is; you folks wouldn't piss on Treyvon or his Mother if they were on fire since that would take ACTUAL EFFORT, much easier to sit around and whine about it and pat yourselves on the back about how "caring" you are.

"I defended Treyvon and his Ma on a Message Board! NOW GIVE ME MY PC SHOCK TROOPER T-SHIRT DAMMIT!"

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back