This Is Fun

You are trying too hard. Recently I traveled to Colorado. In the neighborhood somebody had a Noles flag and a Florida flag

th
th

...flying in the yard. The owner thought we were stupid thinking that we were in Florida....He didn't fool us.. he humiliated himself....

That Trump’s son is as much a liar and idiot as Trump comes as no surprise, of course – lying clearly runs in the family.

You are trying too hard. Recently I traveled to Colorado. In the neighborhood somebody had a Noles flag and a Florida flag

th
th

...flying in the yard. The owner thought we were stupid thinking that we were in Florida....He didn't fool us.. he humiliated himself....

You focused in on the flag? Dude...that was the Mavs arena. What are you ?

th
th

Actually, in this instance, for whatever reason, the Trump team is picking up on Hillary's tactic of creating false narratives.

I remember that Reno Rally that Clinton did that was totally fake.

For what ever reason, Eric tweeted a photo from Dec. 28, 2015 out of Texas. It's right here in Gateway Pundit.

Here is the photo in his tweet;

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

Here is the photo from last year in Gateway Pundit;

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

MUST SEE VIDEO=> Donald Trump versus the Liberal Media - A Year in Review

That's too bad. Trump outta know the whole reason he has any support at all is because the American folks know who Hillary is.

If he starts acting like her, he will lose his support. He has a lot more than the media is telling.

th
th

Actually, in this instance, for whatever reason, the Trump team is picking up on Hillary's tactic of creating false narratives.

For what ever reason, Eric tweeted a photo from Dec. 28, 2015 out of Texas. It's right here in Gateway Pundit.

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

Why would you bring up something that Clinton did in THIS thread? Is it a requirement of some kind? And...I have no idea what Reno rally you are talking about. How about starting a thread on it so I can check it out?

Seriously.....why must people deflect in every fucking thread.

That's too bad. Trump outta know the whole reason he has any support at all is because the American folks know who Hillary is.

If he starts acting like her, he will lose his support. He has a lot more than the media is telling.

WTF? If he starts acting like her? Man...you have it bad.

th
th

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

Why are you partisan dickheads fixated on BullShit like this? Is it because you can't bear to get out the gutter and look at the mess your parties have created???

What difference does it make? To quote a genius at partisan war tactics..

trump-rally-pensacola-5.jpg

THAT was last week in Pensacola.. Now the way the game is played -- you go next and show us an arena rally for Clinton that looks like that..

What a bunch of traitorous dumb fucks in charge of this country. Gonna wrestle to death over rally photos..

By the way, MisterBeale , this is not the first time that the Trump team has tried to pass on a false narrative. They aren't acting like anyone but themselves.

th
th

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

Why are you partisan dickheads fixated on BullShit like this? Is it because you can't bear to get out the gutter and look at the mess your parties have created???

THAT was last week in Pensacola.. Now the way the game is played -- you go next and show us an arena rally for Clinton that looks like that..

What a bunch of traitorous dumb fucks in charge of this country. Gonna wrestle to death over rally photos..

Oh look! It's the guy in the middle again. The climate change denying guy in the middle who has complete distrust in our nation's institutions.

Let's all listen to him and be like Cliven Bundy!!!!

It was a simple mistake. You're making a big deal out of nothing. I'm sure that someone other than a member of Trump's family was responsible for the mix up. Remember, Trump and his family don't handle the behind-the-scenes coordinating and presentation. They have many subordinates to do that sort of thing. Again, a simple mistake. But of course, people will jump all over it like Trump himself was responsible for the mistake.

Try to find something really big and important to nail him with. Peddling something that was obviously a mistake by the person responsible for such, is really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to find fault. You Trump haters are really something. It amazes me at the trivial shit that people come up with to find fault with Trump. And, these are usually the very same people that never say a word about the deeds and corruption of his opponent............ Geez .......... damn ......

It was a simple mistake. You're making a big deal out of nothing. I'm sure that someone other than a member of Trump's family was responsible for the mix up. Remember, Trump and his family don't handle the behind-the-scenes coordinating and presentation. They have many subordinates to do that sort of thing. Again, a simple mistake. But of course, people will jump all over it like Trump himself was responsible for the mistake.

Try to find something really big and important to nail him with. Peddling something that was obviously a mistake by the person responsible for such, is really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to find fault. You Trump haters are really something. It amazes me at the trivial shit that people come up with to find fault with Trump. And, these are usually the very same people that never say a word about the deeds and corruption of his opponent............ Geez .......... damn ......

It was a lie. Not a mistake.

It was a lie. Not a mistake.
525.gif

th
th

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

Oh look! It's the guy in the middle again. The climate change denying guy in the middle who has complete distrust in our nation's institutions.

Or you continue to Sesame Street American politics into oblivion.. I'm not in the middle. The LParty has been LEADING American sentiment by about 20 years. And it's all moving in our direction..

BTW -- since you reach WAAAAAY off-topic to slime me ---

I don't deny the Earth has warmed a bit (0.6degC in your lifetime) or that man is possibly contributing to a fraction of that warming by adding CO2 to the Atmos.

I deny the simplistic and undeveloped parts of your theory that says the Earth will DESTROY ITSELF with a 2 deg trigger. Because of accelerations and positive feedbacks that are STILL debatable and never actually SEEN in the modern instrumental age. Without those Doomsday clauses in your UNSETTLED theory --- GW would never be a page 1 story. Because the ACTUAL predicted warming from JUST a doubling of CO2 in the atmos (without these IMAGINED accelerations and positive feedbacks ) is about 1.1deg for each doubling of CO2.

Would be GREAT if you could discuss this and not toss turds. But you can't and all you DO ---- is turd tossing..

th
th

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

"What difference does it make? To quote a genius at partisan war tactics.."

Actually if you're referring to what Hillary said; then you're paraphrasing, not quoting. Just sayin'...

This post is just another low point in the attempts to make Trump and his family look bad. If I couldn't find something better to bash someone with, I'd take a backseat and refrain from saying anything. It's obvious that Trump hate has become a circus with many clowns. I sincerely hope that all of those that have stated that they would leave this country if Trump is elected, keep their word and get the hell out quickly.

I'll just sit back and wait until someone produces something really damaging before I swallow the bullshit Trump haters are throwing out now. Stop the circus act and produce something really damaging on Trump, and on his family.

.......... damn ............. where in hell do these fools come from ................. is it a never ending cycle of one loon after another .......... Geez ........... and to think that these are some of the same people that vote ... amazing ...

th
th

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

"What difference does it make? To quote a genius at partisan war tactics.."

Actually if you're referring to what Hillary said; then you're paraphrasing, not quoting. Just sayin'...

If that TRUELY matters to you --- then FIX it. Because you party animals would rather screw around with the cross-blaming and pranks than FIX ANYTHING. It's all gonna end when the party faithful are down to about 30% total of the electorate. With the public lack of confidence in your "leadership" --- you ought to bottom out there about November.

Keep up the good work destroying America's political system. Please keep it up...
Name Brand politics is about to be taking "sell orders" in the market of ideas.

th
th

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

Or you continue to Sesame Street American politics into oblivion.. I'm not in the middle. The LParty has been LEADING American sentiment by about 20 years. And it's all moving in our direction..

BTW -- since you reach WAAAAAY off-topic to slime me ---

I don't deny the Earth has warmed a bit (0.6degC in your lifetime) or that man is possibly contributing to a fraction of that warming by adding CO2 to the Atmos.

I deny the simplistic and undeveloped parts of your theory that says the Earth will DESTROY ITSELF with a 2 deg trigger. Because of accelerations and positive feedbacks that are STILL debatable and never actually SEEN in the modern instrumental age. Without those Doomsday clauses in your UNSETTLED theory --- GW would never be a page 1 story. Because the ACTUAL predicted warming from JUST a doubling of CO2 in the atmos (without these IMAGINED accelerations and positive feedbacks ) is about 1.1deg for each doubling of CO2.

Would be GREAT if you could discuss this and not toss turds. But you can't and all you DO ---- is turd tossing..
3600076.png images200187.jpg HA66639090.jpg

Forum List

Back