This Is Fun

I'm deadly serious about this. There is a Mass Denial about the leadership crisis in the country. And the 200 talking heads, the pollsters and spinsters are Big Politics now and directing the sideshows.

But the FUTURE of the country now depends on separating you fighting babies and putting y'all in time-out for 4 or 8 years so we can assess all the damage the duopoly has caused.

I'm deadly serious about this. There is a Mass Denial about the leadership crisis in the country. And the 200 talking heads, the pollsters and spinsters are Big Politics now and directing the sideshows.

But the FUTURE of the country now depends on separating you fighting babies and putting y'all in time-out for 4 or 8 years so we can assess all the damage the duopoly has caused.
images5NNKR00F.png

Just the title of this mountain of shit says it all. The party animals have become the problem. They want vengence and they want to "Have Fun".. It's not funny any more.. And the large "politically homeless" in this country are gonna slap you down eventually. Hopefully --- ruin your party in November a bit..

You're DONE.. You're IRRELEVANT.. You're HISTORY... Get used to it...

You are trying too hard. Recently I traveled to Colorado. In the neighborhood somebody had a Noles flag and a Florida flag

th
th

...flying in the yard. The owner thought we were stupid thinking that we were in Florida....He didn't fool us.. he humiliated himself....

Actually, in this instance, for whatever reason, the Trump team is picking up on Hillary's tactic of creating false narratives.

I remember that Reno Rally that Clinton did that was totally fake.

For what ever reason, Eric tweeted a photo from Dec. 28, 2015 out of Texas. It's right here in Gateway Pundit.

Here is the photo in his tweet;

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

Here is the photo from last year in Gateway Pundit;

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

MUST SEE VIDEO=> Donald Trump versus the Liberal Media - A Year in Review

Why would you bring up something that Clinton did in THIS thread? Is it a requirement of some kind? And...I have no idea what Reno rally you are talking about. How about starting a thread on it so I can check it out?

Seriously.....why must people deflect in every fucking thread.

I'm just trying to point out that the two campaigns aren't that different.

Before you point out supposed corruption in your competitor, make sure it doesn't exist in your own. If you don't, that makes you a hypocrite.

I'm so sick of all the hypocrisy in this campaign.

That's too bad. Trump outta know the whole reason he has any support at all is because the American folks know who Hillary is.

If he starts acting like her, he will lose his support. He has a lot more than the media is telling.

WTF? If he starts acting like her? Man...you have it bad.

And you are in complete denial.

I've watched the original speech. The anomaly pointed out in this video is not the only anomaly in this speech. If you watch the original speech, it's a farce. If you want a link to the original, let me know. But you have to be able to dispense with your cognitive dissonance.

You are trying too hard. Recently I traveled to Colorado. In the neighborhood somebody had a Noles flag and a Florida flag

th
th

...flying in the yard. The owner thought we were stupid thinking that we were in Florida....He didn't fool us.. he humiliated himself....

Actually, in this instance, for whatever reason, the Trump team is picking up on Hillary's tactic of creating false narratives.

For what ever reason, Eric tweeted a photo from Dec. 28, 2015 out of Texas. It's right here in Gateway Pundit.

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

Why would you bring up something that Clinton did in THIS thread? Is it a requirement of some kind? And...I have no idea what Reno rally you are talking about. How about starting a thread on it so I can check it out?

Before you point out supposed corruption in your competitor, make sure it doesn't exist in your own. If you don't, that makes you a hypocrite.

Start a thread. This was a fun thread to mock the lie. It's not a corruption thread. I'm tired of the fucking deflection. Just say what you think of THIS matter. Why bring other shit up? Its boring. It won't hurt you to simply comment on this incident.

Last edited:
That's too bad. Trump outta know the whole reason he has any support at all is because the American folks know who Hillary is.

If he starts acting like her, he will lose his support. He has a lot more than the media is telling.

I've watched the original speech. The anomaly pointed out in this video is not the only anomaly in this speech. If you watch the original speech, it's a farce. If you want a link to the original, let me know. But you have to be able to dispense with your cognitive dissonance.

Now I have no idea what you are taking about.

I could definitely agree with that if it weren't for the fact that Mr. Weld was on the ticket.

I had an old friend stop by on his chopper yesterday. He was in town for the annual rock festival.

I asked him who he was going to vote for. He usually votes straight ticket Lib. When I told him about Weld's connections and the positions he holds, he wasn't so sure.

th
th

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

Start a thread. This was a fun thread to mock the lie. It's not a corruption thread. On tired of the fucking deflection. Just say what you think of THIS matter. Why being other shit up? Its boring. It won't hurt you to simply comment on this incident.

Nah. I'd rather compare and contrast, wouldn't you? After all, the premise is, one of these two is going to be president. Which will it be, the psychopath, or the sociopath?

Or will Americans wake up and choose an alternative? :dunno: Or maybe they will withdraw their support of the corrupt dying murderous system all together?

I know deeper analysis is above your pay-grade. You're only here to sling mud.

My job is to make folks think, it's not just to make them viscerally feel and hate.

That's what I like to do.

Like I said, you are in complete, and utter denial.

I could definitely agree with that if it weren't for the fact that Mr. Weld was on the ticket.

I had an old friend stop by on his chopper yesterday. He was in town for the annual rock festival.

I asked him who he was going to vote for. He usually votes straight ticket Lib. When I told him about Weld's connections and the positions he holds, he wasn't so sure.

At this point -- I'll take their words that have completed conversion to Libertarian principles. With what's at stake -- I'd vote that ticket instead of a lesser qualified Libertarian ticket. Because time is getting short and we don't have time to quibble about "philosophical purity". You put in the 4 year intervention, sort out the damage, fix some big things that the Dem/Reps have purposely ignore.

Unless you ENJOY the brain-dead kind of election debate on display in this thread.

THEN -- if they are "winging it" and not "libertarian enough" --- we'll primary them out in the next cycle. Because the LParty members are NOT into maintaining dynasties. We wouldn't fuck with "moderates" who don't know the diff between radical progressive and libertarian. There's the difference. It's NEVER just about winning..

th
th

Cr_9C-iXYAA6oq9.jpg

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

Start a thread. This was a fun thread to mock the lie. It's not a corruption thread. On tired of the fucking deflection. Just say what you think of THIS matter. Why being other shit up? Its boring. It won't hurt you to simply comment on this incident.

Nah. I'd rather compare and contrast, wouldn't you? After all, the premise is, one of these two is going to be president. Which will it be, the psychopath, or the sociopath?

Or will Americans wake up and choose an alternative? :dunno: Or maybe they will withdraw their support of the corrupt dying murderous system all together?

I know deeper analysis is above your pay-grade. You're only here to sling mud.

My job is to make folks think, it's not just to make them viscerally feel and hate.

That's what I like to do.

Ahhhhh...the condescending tone. I love that one. Deeper analysis is above my pay grade? You rock.

You want to have a thoughtful discussion? Start a thoughtful thread and tag me. I will let you know if it is, in fact, thoughtful. And...you won't make me think, bro. I do that all by myself.

This thread, however, was started to mock Eric Trump and have a little fun at the expense of idiot Trump supporters. If you don't want to do that....fine. Don't. But don't simply deflect to make the idiots feel better. Thanks.

Like I said, you are in complete, and utter denial.

In denial OF WHAT. I do not know what yiu are talking about. I don't even know what speech you are talking about. You are not making yourself clear. Retread this discussion from my POV and see if you can figure out what you are trying to say.

Forum List

Back