This is fun

except for the fact that insane orange colored creature has his cheeto finger on the red colored button.

This whole thing provides the nation with entertainment. No soap opera producer could dream this up. Keep it coming. I for one love it. American politics is great fodder.

This whole thing provides the nation with entertainment. No soap opera producer could dream this up. Keep it coming. I for one love it. American politics is great fodder

^I think that might be an illusion of grandeur. The 1/2 + of the nation that voted for him don't give a shit about your crisis du jour.

upload_2017-5-16_20-47-34.jpeg

ACK! Impeach! Impeach!

This whole thing provides the nation with entertainment. No soap opera producer could dream this up. Keep it coming. I for one love it. American politics is great fodder.
This is it from now on. The next president no matter who it is will be explosive.

No matter how it turns out....keep it a coming. Great entertainment.
It is great entertainment. But then when you realize that these Yahoo!'s are running our country and making decisions that effect our lives it gets very disturbing

That's because you are a low information voter with no understanding of critical issues. That makes you, much more than likely, a Trump supporter

This whole thing provides the nation with entertainment. No soap opera producer could dream this up. Keep it coming. I for one love it. American politics is great fodder

^I think that might be an illusion of grandeur. The 1/2 + of the nation that voted for him don't give a shit about your crisis du jour.

View attachment 126988

ACK! Impeach! Impeach!

Half the nation didn't vote for Trump. Half the nation didn't vote, and more than half the people who did vote, voted for Hillary.

75% of the country DID NOT VOTE for Trump, but rest assured, they won't be staying home at the next election.

Forum List

Back