This is how an adult responds

Activists didn't line up to shame the baker; mom baked the cake instead

When a mom couldn't find a baker to bake a Donald Trump cake for her son's birthday - she didn't furiously take to social media, hell bent on putting the bakery out of business (as fascist progressives do). Nor did she go groveling to government - demanding they place a gun to the head of the baker and force them to make the Donald Trump cake.

Nope. Instead, she simply baked the cake herself. That's how an adult responds. That's how someone who respects liberty and the free market responds. That's how a conservative responds.

Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake for 9-year-old boy: Report
The nine year cannot vote; any other "political stunts"?

I agree with your observations but I have one question.

WHY THE FUCK would you bake a pro trump birthday cake for a NINE YEAR OLD CHILD???
Idiotic parents

May be because the country needs more young patriots who will grow up, will be able to differ sh*t from Shinola and vote for somebody like Trump instead of somebody like Obama or Clinton?
Jibberish

The child is NINE FUCKING YEARS OLD.
He wrote a letter to President Trump.

When a mom couldn't find a baker to bake a Donald Trump cake for her son's birthday - she didn't furiously take to social media, hell bent on putting the bakery out of business (as fascist progressives do). Nor did she go groveling to government - demanding they place a gun to the head of the baker and force them to make the Donald Trump cake.

Nope. Instead, she simply baked the cake herself. That's how an adult responds. That's how someone who respects liberty and the free market responds. That's how a conservative responds.

I'm pretty sure that his parents would have sued if there was legal grounds to do it. Politically themed cakes are not associated with any particular protected class.
Yep. The OP, P@triot, is a pathetic moron.

Well he's about twice as smart as you, so where is it you register on the scale?
^^^ low IQ, product of incest/typical Trump supporter
What is the lefty obsession with incest?
I think it must be whacking off material. That is the only reason I can think of to justify the weird and random interjections of incest into every conversation they lose.

I'm pretty sure that his parents would have sued if there was legal grounds to do it. Politically themed cakes are not associated with any particular protected class.
Yep. The OP, P@triot, is a pathetic moron.

Well he's about twice as smart as you, so where is it you register on the scale?
^^^ low IQ, product of incest/typical Trump supporter
What is the lefty obsession with incest?
I think it must be whacking off material. That is the only reason I can think of to justify the weird and random interjections of incest into every conversation they lose.

Russia, Russia, Russia must be losing steam.

A baker is protected by the 1st amendment from having to put any speech they disagree with on a cake.
Right? Remind your fellow left-wing parasites about that when they demand that baker's make cakes for homosexual weddings.
No speech about gay marriage was requested for that cake. Completely different scenario.
And? I'm sorry - do you think 1st Amendment rights cease to exist when you and your fellow queer Gaystapos show up? :uhh:

Fuck'n tool. You're so dumb it defies logic. :laugh:

Rosa Parks would like a word with you.

A baker is protected by the 1st amendment from having to put any speech they disagree with on a cake.
Right? Remind your fellow left-wing parasites about that when they demand that baker's make cakes for homosexual weddings.
No speech about gay marriage was requested for that cake. Completely different scenario.
And? I'm sorry - do you think 1st Amendment rights cease to exist when you and your fellow queer Gaystapos show up? :uhh:

Glad you knew better than to argue that the scenarios aren't completely different.

Glad you knew better than to argue that the scenarios aren't completely different.
Says the homosexual who ran the moment his contradictions were pointed out!

Says the homosexual who ran the moment his contradictions were pointed out!
No contradiction. That's why the inbred mother who wanted the Trump cake has no grounds to sue, and the gay couple did.

Forum List

Back