This Is How Dishonest Biden Is Being - See TV Ad

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Joe Biden is trying to hoodwink the American people into voting for him. The success that President Trump has had in lowering both coronavirus cases and deaths, is one of his strongest points in the campaign. Coronaviris deaths have been reduced from 17,054/week in April, to just 1,659/wk (week ending September 12) - a 90% decrease.

Likewise, Covid case are way down from what they were, giving credit to President Trump for a wide variety of actions taken to make this happen. Joe Biden could acknowledge this, while going on with his campaign. Instead, Biden is ignoring these terrific CDC numbers, and is trying to give the impression that Trump has performed poorly, by airing a TV commercial with an insignificant graph, and hyping it up to appear as something very bad.

The Biden ad shows the number of cases going up sharply between February 20, and March 22 of this year. That is a very short period of time, and occured when the virus was new in the country and spreading, and everyone was taken by surprise, and defenses had not gotten ramped up yet.

Notice how Jabbing Joe doesn't say a word about the steep decline of Covid cases, hospitalizations, and deaths between April and September. Liberal OMISSION media strikes again.

1600906597933.png

1600907412379.png

Last edited:
You mean like this?

How many events are still being attended by maskless right wingers being faithful to their, greatest of the great?

YEAH! That's a perfect example of BS campaigning. I saw Trump on TV last night in a rally in Pennsylvania, and almost everybody was wearing a mask (and they were outside)

Last edited:
It’s not like the democrats have not done everything they could to create high infection counts, increased death counts. They have tried everything they could to crash the economy. Then they have tried to blame it all on Trump.
Did you really expect those who are pulling sock puppet Biden’s strings to be truthful?

It’s not like the democrats have not done everything they could to create high infection counts, increased death counts. They have tried everything they could to crash the economy. Then they have tried to blame it all on Trump.
Did you really expect those who are pulling sock puppet Biden’s strings to be truthful?
And in their crazed efforts to keep the economy bad, (just to make Trump look bad before the election), they have also deprived the entire country of stimulus check$$ and unemployment $$$ help, for millions of Americans who desperately NEED that help. People out of work and being evicted.

Democrats are concerned with only one thing > THEM getting POWER.

You mean like this?

How many events are still being attended by maskless right wingers being faithful to their, greatest of the great?

YEAH! That's a perfect example of BS campaigning. I saw Trump on TV last night in a rally in Pennsylvania, and almost everybody was wearing a mask (and they were outside)

Joe Biden is trying to hoodwink the American people into voting for him. The success that President Trump has had in lowering both coronavirus cases and deaths, is one of his strongest points in the campaign. Coronaviris deaths have been reduced from 17,054/week in April, to just 1,659/wk (week ending September 12) - a 90% decrease.

Likewise, Covid case are way down from what they were, giving credit to President Trump for a wide variety of actions taken to make this happen. Joe Biden could acknowledge this, while going on with his campaign. Instead, Biden is ignoring these terrific CDC numbers, and is trying to give the impression that Trump has performed poorly, by airing a TV commercial with an insignificant graph, and hyping it up to appear as something very bad.

The Biden ad shows the number of cases going up sharply between February 20, and March 22 of this year. That is a very short period of time, and occured when the virus was new in the country and spreading, and everyone was taken by surprise, and defenses had not gotten ramped up yet.

Notice how Jabbing Joe doesn't say a word about the steep decline of Covid cases, hospitalizations, and deaths between April and September. Liberal OMISSION media strikes again.

View attachment 392194

View attachment 392200

You should campaign on 1600 people a week dying.... Go for it.

Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

As compared to 17,054/week dying back in April. 90% reduction. HUGE SUCCESS.

I've already GONE for it. It's in the OP.

Maybe we should also campaign on how the globalist anti-America Democrats got together with China, and got the virus going as a biological weapon against the USA, and sent it here.

HA HA HA. Your stupid post was just refuted before it was posted, by my post (# 3) that showed almost everybody WEARING A MASK, and then your moronic article which says "many not wearing a mask", then presenting the SAME VIDEO as mine, again showing almost everybody WEARING A MASK.

And not only were they wearing masks, but they were wearing red masks marked >> MAGA.

HA HA HA. Your stupid post was just refuted before it was posted, by my post (# 3) that showed almost everybody WEARING A MASK, and then your moronic article which says "many not wearing a mask", then presenting the SAME VIDEO as mine, again showing almost everybody WEARING A MASK.

And not only were they wearing masks, but they were wearing red masks marked >> MAGA.
lol. Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful. The video I posted is less than twenty-four hours old.

Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.
I wouldn’t know I live in the real world you might try it sometime.

As compared to 17,054/week dying back in April. 90% reduction. HUGE SUCCESS.

I've already GONE for it. It's in the OP.

Maybe we should also campaign on how the globalist anti-America Democrats got together with China, and got the virus going as a biological weapon against the USA, and sent it here.

China...where Trump used to have his stuff made? That China? LOL
China...who Trump arranged for ventilators and PPE to be delivered to as the pandemic exploded here? That China? LOL
China? Whose trade surplus is still hundreds of billions of dollars despite his trying to start a trade war? That China?

Take your shot.

China...where Trump used to have his stuff made? That China? LOL
China...who Trump arranged for ventilators and PPE to be delivered to as the pandemic exploded here? That China? LOL
China? Whose trade surplus is still hundreds of billions of dollars despite his trying to start a trade war? That China?

Take your shot.
1. He did NOT have "his stuff" made in China, poor brainwashed dupe of Hillary Clinton false advertising. 4 years later, and you're still under the spell of that typical Democrat lie scam.

2. Millions of people in China who need ventilators aren't responsible for the Covid pandemic. Obama and US Democrats are.

3. 30 years of globalist idiocy of 4 previous US presidents, giving China unrestricted access to our market, and flooding or stores with Made in China trash, doesn't get erased in 1/10 of that time frame. At least Trump is not doing what the 4 stooges did, and is taking steps to correct it.

Forum List

Back