This is how muslim terrorists slip through the cracks

I'd like to say I'm shocked, but I'm not:

Perhaps most astounding of the many mistakes, according to Flessner and an affidavit filed by Wright, is how an FBI agent named Gamal Abdel-Hafiz seriously damaged the investigation. Wright says Abdel-Hafiz, who is Muslim, refused to secretly record one of al-Kadi’s suspected associates, who was also Muslim. Wright says Abdel-Hafiz told him, Vincent and other agents that “a Muslim doesn’t record another Muslim.”

“He wouldn’t have any problems interviewing or recording somebody who wasn’t a Muslim, but he could never record another Muslim,” said Vincent

Ever wonder why so many Muslim terrorists have already been noticed by the feds..yet repeatedly "slip through the cracks"? Here's your answer. Muslim former FBI agent who refused to wiretap fellow Muslims now Homeland Security Adviser

Disgraceful and unforgivable. There are simply too many global or anti-American elements within our own government and political system working against us. Obama is without doubt chief among them. I am sick of all these political leaders (esp. republicans) who know the truth and know better letting these malicious elements get away with it. And of course the mainstream media is most likely part of the enemy, or they are being compensated for playing along. Still, hard to imagine how Islam can get away with decades of murder and mayhem and subterfuge without far greater counter attacks from good citizens or leaders.

As much as Bolshevick flag-burners hate to admit it, they'd secretly feel safer if the sharp end of the F.B.I was staffed by White Christians only, operating under an authoritarian, conservative mandate. The United States would probably be as safe as it was before segregation if Trump dropped this nobody called Pence and went full-on hardcore by appointing Dr. David Duke as his Vice President, too.

As much as Bolshevick flag-burners hate to admit it, they'd secretly feel safer if the sharp end of the F.B.I was staffed by White Christians only, operating under an authoritarian, conservative mandate. The United States would probably be as safe as it was before segregation if Trump dropped this nobody called Pence and went full-on hardcore by appointing Dr. David Duke as his Vice President, too.
I dunno, one thing Trump is good at is surrounding himself with quality, capable, accountable ppl.

Forum List

Back