🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is how the media keeps the moderate muslim lie Alive

round up the actors with their preprinted signs and Action!

A new contestant! All right my friend! Here is the link to the CNN report: Becky Anderson on Twitter

Will YOU be the first alt-right retard to tell me where in the report the women in your OP's video appear? Everyone stay tuned!

your point.....preprinted signs and stage setting...they didnt just happen on to the story

A reporter makes a story saying "fuck you" to terrorists, and you're pissed because there's a sign opposing terrorism in the background? :rofl:

A new contestant! All right my friend! Here is the link to the CNN report: Becky Anderson on Twitter

Will YOU be the first alt-right retard to tell me where in the report the women in your OP's video appear? Everyone stay tuned!

your point.....preprinted signs and stage setting...they didnt just happen on to the story

A reporter makes a story saying "fuck you" to terrorists, and you're pissed because there's a sign opposing terrorism in the background? :rofl:

So you destroyed the other threads by agreeing with them.......LLMAAOOOOO

IMG_6875.jpg

^ hopelessly confused, typical alt-righty

Typical lying lib

Typical lying lib
Still waiting for you to tell me when CNN used the footage in your OP in that report.

That was what you were asking the first time ???? Holy cow that was convoluted

Forum List

Back