"This Is How They Treat Loyalty In Trump World"

Why did they just take her word for it? The only reason they would do that is if they hate Trump. There is a bunch of evidence that points to this being false, but not one shred of evidence that its true.
During the first trial, Trump called no witnesses and never appeared at the trial. Is it any wonder that the jury found he defamed her? He all but conceded at the trial that he sexually assaulted her and then defamed her.

And much of that Republican majority is the Trump Cult – the reprehensible hive-mind that blindly supports, defends, and votes for Trump, a treasonous insurrectionist, racist, bigot, rapist, and illiberal authoritarian despot.
Of course we support him, and for the same reason you hate him. He's a threat to all the apparatchiks running our government

During the first trial, Trump called no witnesses and never appeared at the trial. Is it any wonder that the jury found he defamed her? He all but conceded at the trial that he sexually assaulted her and then defamed her.
He wasn't allowed to call any witnesses, dumb fuck. He even had to submit his questions in advance so the judge could edit them, and his lawyers had to ask them exactly as the judge told him to.

That's the Dim conception of justice.

I have no idea, I was not on the jury thus I did not hear what they did. It does not matter, he was found guilty, that is a FACT that you can lie about, but it is not going away.
That trial was totally rigged. A higher court will through it in the waste bin where it belongs.

He wasn't allowed to call any witnesses, dumb fuck. He even had to submit his questions in advance so the judge could edit them, and his lawyers had to ask them exactly as the judge told him to.

That's the Dim conception of justice.
I’m talking about the first trial numbnuts. The second trial was only about damages.

During the first trial, Trump called no witnesses and never appeared at the trial. Is it any wonder that the jury found he defamed her?
So you believe that if you dont take the stand, the expectation is that the jury will find you guilty?

Why would i need to ask them when i already know they found him guilty because they dont like him?
200w.gif

If he was a middle class person I'd be concerned. I'm not to worried about billionaires.

So you believe that if you dont take the stand, the expectation is that the jury will find you guilty?
1. E. Jean’s Trial was civil, not criminal.
2. Trump was found liable not guilty.
3. There is no presumption of “innocence” in a civil trial though the burden of proof is initially on the plaintiff to show a Defendant is liable for damages In a civil trial.
4. ”Beyond a reasonable doubt” is a criminal standard not a civil one.

Last edited:
1. E. Jean’s Trial was civil, not criminal.
2. Trump was found liable not guilty.
3. There is no presumption of “innocence” in a civil trial.
4. ”Beyond a reasonable doubt” is a criminal standard not a civil one.
Are you under the impression that you are guilty until proven innocent in civil trials? Liable but NOT guilty? If he isnt guilty, then why is he liable? What the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back