This is how weak Germany is.....

They love you because they never realized that you betrayed them - an interesting psychological and sociological phenomenon.

Again an idiot who has not any idea what he tries to speak about.

To my fellow Americans:

Just so you know. In my 20 or so years on the internet, this is exactly what I read from Germans over and over and over. It's like some strange Stage of Grief wherein they figure, eh, Nazi Germany wasn't so bad, the Holocaust wasn't so bad....after all, look at Trump!

And this makes sense to them.

To my fellow Americans:

I am not an US-American.

Just so you know. In my 20 or so years on the internet, this is exactly what I read from Germans over and over and over.

?

It's like some strange Stage of Grief wherein they figure, eh, Nazi Germany wasn't so bad, the Holocaust wasn't so bad....after all, look at Trump!

And this makes sense to them.

It makes absolutelly not any sense what you say here.

Is it irrelevant that you are not an US-American or is it irrelevant that you are an US-American?

... ¿devolving? ...

Sorry - But this sentence makes in the German language not any sense.
It is irrelevant because it does fuck-all to argue the actual point that Germany is a leech that refuses to pull its weight.

It is a total red herring fallacy.

America will not make itself great by itself.
It's good that the Germans decided to help her and refused russian gas. And at the same time they abandoned their industry.
FmFlJ_kXgAILyIZ.jpg

America will not make itself great by itself.
It's good that the Germans decided to help her and refused russian gas. And at the same time they abandoned their industry.
View attachment 747076
Germany has given up everything for Ukraine and little Zelensky keeps snarling at their ankles 'not enough' 'not enough' not enough' trying to demean them.

Western sanctions on Russia backfire in Europe​

By contrast, Germany is facing the most collateral damage from the loss to its markets and the sanctions on energy, notably bringing an end to the supply of cheap Russian gas through the Nord Stream 1 pipeline.

In 2020, U.S. Congress imposed secondary sanctions on banks that processed transactions related to the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines and on ship insurers that serviced them.

When construction of Nord Stream 2 was finished in 2021, Washington imposed new sanctions on insurance and certification companies to keep it from opening.

Finally, both pipelines were sabotaged in an undersea explosion in September 2022.

As a result, the industries that had made Germany preeminent in Europe, such as steel, chemicals, machinery, and automotives, are suffering from high energy costs and the loss of Russia’s aluminum, titanium, and palladium.

As a consequence, one in four German companies is considering moving production to other countries, amid the energy crisis.

Scholtz was in the room when Biden said they were going to destroy Nord Stream 2 if Russia went into Ukraine. He clearly has no respect for them.

Forum List

Back