🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Joe Bidens America

Did you even read the fucking article ya jackass?

She was told to go to the gate with an umbrella to identify her as an American. She did that and was Pepper Sprayed.

Is that what you consider making the choice to stay???
Because she could have left at anytime before that. She didn’t have to wait until the last minute. There have been commercial flights in and out of Kabul all year. She could have gotten on one and came to the US. She waited too long.

As you already stated, she chose to remain because she “wasn’t going to leave anyone behind”.

There is absolutely no excuse for this.
Funny how our shitty media can find these Americans but Biden couldn't.

80 billion in military assets
American citizens
Afghan allies
Military Dogs

How will ANY OTHER NATION EVER TRUST US when we don't even care for our own....

Shameful
"I just can't believe no one told me that this was the last flight." Heck it has been all over the internet saying they would be out by August 31st. An interpreter for the military? Right. Sure. If that were so, I suspect she would have seen them getting ready to leave over the last two weeks. They probably would have given her a ride to airport. Identifies as Sara (not her real name), whew! Whoever she is, of whatever nationality she is, I wish her luck. She should have done like the thousands camping out around the fences, overrunning the runways and got out with the 6,000 plus other American civilians working over there, that started getting out two weeks ago.

Based on the limited information in article, she is almost certainly an Afghan who got a US VISA under the SIV program as she was a military interpreter.

That was the program that Trump’s administration basically shut down.
The damn Newsweek title says she is American as did CNN when she was interviewed.

Just stop, your straws are irrelevant

The damn Newsweek title says she is American as did CNN when she was interviewed.

Just stop, your straws are irrelevant
I know. She is almost certainly a naturalized citizen by means of the special program to get citizenship to military interpreters.

I’ve read a lot about the Americans stuck in Afghanistan. Without exception, they’ve been Afghans who are recent immigrants, either by the SIV program or refugees.

These are the people that the conservatives have been desperately trying to keep out.

There is absolutely no excuse for this.
Funny how our shitty media can find these Americans but Biden couldn't.

80 billion in military assets
American citizens
Afghan allies
Military Dogs

How will ANY OTHER NATION EVER TRUST US when we don't even care for our own....

Shameful

If they're smart, they won't.
America has hit peak moral callousness under Bi-Dung and the Dimm's!

They've been forewarned.

As a reminder, the OP now whining about women and children being left behind in Afghanistan started a thread a year ago saying we shouldn’t let in Muslim refugees.

There's a difference between men of fighting age and women and children. But I get it, you need to divert attention from bidens failure at any cost

There's a difference between men of fighting age and women and children. But I get it, you need to divert attention from bidens failure at any cost
Sure buddy. We both know you bristle are the thought of poor, brown, Muslims becoming US citizens.

Don’t hide the fact that the right has been virulently opposed to immigration and made good on their promises to shut it down to the greatest extent possible. You shut them out for years and then are angry at Biden for only accepting tens of thousands of them.

Your newly found sense of humanity is completely fake.

Sure buddy. We both know you bristle are the thought of poor, brown, Muslims becoming US citizens.

Don’t hide the fact that the right has been virulently opposed to immigration and made good on their promises to shut it down to the greatest extent possible. You shut them out for years and then are angry at Biden for only accepting tens of thousands of them.

Your newly found sense of humanity is completely fake.
My outrage with Biden is about AMERICANS and allies that worked with us. You can certainly move the goalposts but that doesn't make your bullshit relevant to my post.

Fail again

My outrage with Biden is about AMERICANS and allies that worked with us. You can certainly move the goalposts but that doesn't make your bullshit relevant to my post.

Fail again
Americans could have returned anytime. They didn't need Biden.

As for allies that worked with us, Biden got thousands and thousands of them out. Trump was the one that basically shut down the program to help our allies yet none of you want to talk about it. There were 300,000 people eligible for visas because they worked with us. Tell me you've been supportive of bringing 300,000 Afghans into our country. I dare you. Tell me that.

Sarah is DEAD. And thousands like her.
Biden killed her. And all tards can say is, "Boy, arent we lucky to be rid of Trump."
."liberals" are a cancer in America and more die of liberalism than the Democrats scamdemic

Forum List

Back