🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Joe Bidens America

Lol, you loons have already let over 1 million and counting illegals across our border. But wouldn't let Cubans fleeing from communism, because the tend to vote republican. Now we have AMERICANS being left in a foreign country, because of Biden's incompetence and you want to leave them because it proves he is incompetent. Thanks for proving your reason is political. I don't need to use this screw up to make Biden look bad, he does that daily. I can tell you president Trump would've gotten them out.
Every American in Afghanistan had ample warning that we were leaving. They had ample warning that Afghanistan was a dangerous place. They had ample warning that the US government could not guarantee their safety.

Now suddenly you think the government is responsible for bailing every American out of a dangerous situation despite every warning.

You guys don't give a shit about any of these Americans. They're just political tools.

If Trump was going to such a great job, he should have done it. Your telling me what he could or couldn't do is irrelevant.

Every American in Afghanistan had ample warning that we were leaving. They had ample warning that Afghanistan was a dangerous place. They had ample warning that the US government could not guarantee their safety.

Now suddenly you think the government is responsible for bailing every American out of a dangerous situation despite every warning.

You guys don't give a shit about any of these Americans. They're just political tools.

If Trump was going to such a great job, he should have done it. Your telling me what he could or couldn't do is irrelevant.
Biden hurried up and got the military out instead of the civilians. What part of that don't you understand? The civilians should go first, there are still stranded Americans that tried to get to the airport but got turned away.

Biden hurried up and got the military out instead of the civilians. What part of that don't you understand? The civilians should go first, there are still stranded Americans that tried to get to the airport but got turned away.
If by hurry up you mean a clearly announced and gradual withdrawal over 4 months.

How is the military supposed to round up Americans who had no intention of leaving Afghanistan?

If by hurry up you mean a clearly announced and gradual withdrawal over 4 months.

How is the military supposed to round up Americans who had no intention of leaving Afghanistan?
They wanted to leave and still do. Get the civilians out then the military. So easy a toddler could figure that out. But I guess I'm giving Biden too much credit.

They wanted to leave and still do. Get the civilians out then the military. So easy a toddler could figure that out. But I guess I'm giving Biden too much credit.
If they wanted to leave, they would have already left.

They didn’t want to leave. Not until the military pulled out and then suddenly they’re in danger.

It’s like when a hurricane is coming for a city. Some people decide not to leave until the house floods and they’re sitting on the roof.

If they wanted to leave, they would have already left.

They didn’t want to leave. Not until the military pulled out and then suddenly they’re in danger.

It’s like when a hurricane is coming for a city. Some people decide not to leave until the house floods and they’re sitting on the roof.
So those 24 students from California didn’t want to leave that are stranded?

So those 24 students from California didn’t want to leave that are stranded?
If they wanted to leave why the hell did they go in the first place?

It’s like someone deciding they want to leave in the middle of the hurricane as the water flows in the front door.

None if Biden would've done his job in the first place. Don't worry, they are from California probably liberals.
We don’t live in a police state. People are allowed to travel as they please. If someone wanted to go to Afghanistan, all we can do is tell them how bad of an idea that is and we did.

That’s not Biden’s fault.

We don’t live in a police state. People are allowed to travel as they please. If someone wanted to go to Afghanistan, all we can do is tell them how bad of an idea that is and we did.

That’s not Biden’s fault.
Let them be tortured and killed. I bet if Trump was president and this happened your attitude would be different. But the people I'm talking about are people that tried to leave and wanted to but didn't. You do the opposite of what Biden does and you will be right.

But the people I'm talking about are people that tried to leave and wanted to but didn't.
They didn’t try and leave until the military left.

A bunch of years ago, we were hit by a massive blizzard. The state said no one should go out on roads and that if you got stranded the national guard wasn’t coming to your rescue because it was too dangerous?

Some people went out anyway. No one was surprised that the national guard wasn’t trying to go rescue them in the middle of a blizzard.

Isn't it a hoot and half that Joe Dufus appoints a dumbass affirmative action Negro as Secretary of Defense and then we have the biggest military disaster in American history? Then there is the woke queer Chairman of the Joint Chiefs that helped him fuck it up.

Joe Potatohead can be proud of his affirmative action appointment can't he?

Negros can't ever do anything right, especially when their sidekick is a queer.

They didn’t try and leave until the military left.

A bunch of years ago, we were hit by a massive blizzard. The state said no one should go out on roads and that if you got stranded the national guard wasn’t coming to your rescue because it was too dangerous?

Some people went out anyway. No one was surprised that the national guard wasn’t trying to go rescue them in the middle of a blizzard.
Okay so the school that goes from elementary to high school. You're saying those kids refused to leave?

Forum List

Back