🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Joe Bidens America

Yes, see you don't know anything.
Your question made no sense.

To clear up confusion:
1. They were not sent there by the school, they went with their families
2. They were almost certainly refugees (the kinds of people Trump supporters think are ruining our country)
3. They went despite the State Dept clearly saying do not go to Afghanistan
4. They went after it was known we were leaving.
5. Almost all of them made it back fine.

Your question made no sense.

To clear up confusion:
1. They were not sent there by the school, they went with their families
2. They were almost certainly refugees (the kinds of people Trump supporters think are ruining our country)
3. They went despite the State Dept clearly saying do not go to Afghanistan
4. They went after it was known we were leaving.
5. Almost all of them made it back fine.
They are students from California with adult shaperons. But if Trump was in office you would be outraged. Biden asked the leader of Afghanistan to say they were winning in a phone call. So your crap that Biden warned them is bullshit.
FB_IMG_1630256350070.jpg

So do you. Trump would've got civilians out first. Biden had the troops out two weeks before the deadline. But that's okay less liberals around, even though they should be got out.

They are students from California with adult shaperons. But if Trump was in office you would be outraged. Biden asked the leader of Afghanistan to say they were winning in a phone call. So your crap that Biden warned them is bullshit.
View attachment 533793
So do you. Trump would've got civilians out first. Biden had the troops out two weeks before the deadline. But that's okay less liberals around, even though they should be got out.
They were with family.

Why aren’t you outraged that family was taking their children to a war zone?

There is absolutely no excuse for this.
Funny how our shitty media can find these Americans but Biden couldn't.

80 billion in military assets
American citizens
Afghan allies
Military Dogs

How will ANY OTHER NATION EVER TRUST US when we don't even care for our own....

Shameful
That is Afghanistan. You're pretending that you care about Afghanistan again?

In America...

Normalcy returning
Stock Market records
Stimulus done
Infrastructure done
Vaccines distributed...

Blob supporters....record angst.

Joe's doing a good job.

You know it’s entirely clear that you guys don’t actually give a shit about these people, right?
No, I care that they are American citizens. Especially when they are stranded and your president, blames them for being stranded. You're the lowest of the low.

No, I care that they are American citizens. Especially when they are stranded and your president, blames them for being stranded. You're the lowest of the low.
According to Trump they’re the kind of people that are ruining our country.

Doesn’t matter if they’re citizens, they’re hated by Trump’s supporters.

According to Trump they’re the kind of people that are ruining our country.

Doesn’t matter if they’re citizens, they’re hated by Trump’s supporters.
Thank you! For proving you're a puppet! Just remember they will treat you good, before they dump you.

Thank you! For proving you're a puppet! Just remember they will treat you good, before they dump you.
You guys attack these people and now you think I’m going to believe you give a shit about them?

The only thing that changed is politics.

But still no talk about the parents that took children to a war zone?

You guys attack these people and now you think I’m going to believe you give a shit about them?

The only thing that changed is politics.

But still no talk about the parents that took children to a war zone?
Okay, I believe in saving them. You don't, your party is in charge. So of course you gonna let them die. Pretty sad, but true.

Okay, I believe in saving them. You don't, your party is in charge. So of course you gonna let them die. Pretty sad, but true.
Sure you do. Except you didn’t believe in saving them before you could find a way to blame Biden for what happens.

I wish I didn't have to. You're the ones that said after trump the growm ups were in charge again. You failed, unfortunately.
Really? You guys are celebrating this. I haven’t seen you guys this happy since before Trump lost.

I'm not happy at all, but you making excuses for a screw up that would never happen if Biden cared. Shows the person you are. Have a nice day.
You're delighted.

I think it's the height of hypocrisy for you to accuse others of not caring after your side has done everything in its power to avoid helping any of these people.

So she made her choice to remain.

It’s a sad reality that we couldn’t save everyone. It is. But that’s part of being an adult is accepting that reality.
Bullshit!

We sure could have saved everyone..We are the most powerful, technologically advanced military on the planet!

The CiC has to have the will. He has to have the grit. And, he has to care. Biden has none of this, he's a complete moron. A failure.

You're delighted.

I think it's the height of hypocrisy for you to accuse others of not caring after your side has done everything in its power to avoid helping any of these people.
You clearly are too stupid to keep up with the news.

Bullshit!

We sure could have saved everyone..We are the most powerful, technologically advanced military on the planet!

The CiC has to have the will. He has to have the grit. And, he has to care. Biden has none of this, he's a complete moron. A failure.
All we had to do was invade Afghanistan again.

Easy peasy.

You clearly are too stupid to keep up with the news.
You have the memory of a goldfish if you forget how Trump and his supporters worked to stop refugees and immigrants from the middle east from coming in.

Forum List

Back