This Is NOT a "Peaceful Protest

1609977757102.png

It's God Damned riot and an attempted coup.

Of course it's peaceful. Except for the unarmed protester who was executed by the cops while you cheered.
She had violently broken in the the US Capitol while Congress was in session...

Of course it's peaceful. Except for the unarmed protester who was executed by the cops while you cheered.

That's a capital crime requiring summary execution in your mind? Typical Nazi.

Unarmed.

I wonder if she had planned on giving Joe Biden a good spanking.

He probably would have loved that.

Now if a police officer shoots someone unarmed, what happens to them, think if the woman was black what would have happened.

Well, look what I found!!!

Here's a picture from the BLM rally that took place in June in Tempe, AZ...

ErFB09XW4AQa1g2.jpg

And here's a picture from the incident at the Capitol today...

ErFBTv9VcAA88k4.jpg

Gee, looks like the same guy, doesn't it???

Unarmed.

Now if a police officer shoots someone unarmed, what happens to them, think if the woman was black what would have happened.
She was with a group that was inside the Capitol (having gotten there by smashing through doors) and was attempting to break through more inner doors...

Unarmed.

She was with a group that was inside the Capitol (having gotten there by smashing through doors) and was attempting to break through more inner doors...
Was she trying to steal something you think?

If it happens again they should volley-fire into the mob on full-auto...

That's a capital crime requiring summary execution in your mind? Typical Nazi.

This is self-defense. She was shot, I take it, by people who were forced to barricade themselves inside the chamber. It doesn't matter that she wasn't armed. She was not supposed to be where she was in the first place. How would the people inside know that she was unarmed? Does it matter? There have been plenty of unarmed people who have been shot by armed people, but folks have declared that it was in self-defense. Seriously.

Peaceful protest:
4dcf0790-5063-11eb-abdf-ae4832bad689

"Peaceful, but fiery" protest:

minneapolis-police_0.jpg

Now, I don't see where they promised to be peaceful, especially after one person was murdered in cold blood. Don't expect this to be the case the next time. Stealing an election and locking people to their homes while robbing them blind has consequences.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back