This Is NOT a "Peaceful Protest

It's God Damned riot and an attempted coup.

Of course it's peaceful. Except for the unarmed protester who was executed by the cops while you cheered.
She had violently broken in the the US Capitol while Congress was in session...

That's a capital crime requiring summary execution in your mind? Typical Nazi.

This is self-defense. She was shot, I take it, by people who were forced to barricade themselves inside the chamber. It doesn't matter that she wasn't armed. She was not supposed to be where she was in the first place. How would the people inside know that she was unarmed? Does it matter? There have been plenty of unarmed people who have been shot by armed people, but folks have declared that it was in self-defense. Seriously.
So if I'm in a business that I own and looters (like BLM or Antifa) break in, you're cool with me mowing them down???

The cop needs to be arrested and charged with murder.
She was in the act of attempting to smash through a bullet proof glass door AFTER breaking into the Capitol Bldg.

Not a chance in hell the cop will even get a reprimand

So if I'm in a business that I own and looters (like BLM or Antifa) break in, you're cool with me mowing them down???
If you're barricaded in a room after they have already broken through outer doors? Yup

Twitter just suspended the orange buffoon's account for tweeting "these things happen."

This demented individual must be removed.

Yes, Twitter and its Stalinists should be removed from the nation, and thrown somewhere where their practices better fit the mold. They have no business censoring or suspending the president of the free world. Not that free world is one they desire.

Of course it's peaceful. Except for the unarmed protester who was executed by the cops while you cheered.

This is self-defense. She was shot, I take it, by people who were forced to barricade themselves inside the chamber. It doesn't matter that she wasn't armed. She was not supposed to be where she was in the first place. How would the people inside know that she was unarmed? Does it matter? There have been plenty of unarmed people who have been shot by armed people, but folks have declared that it was in self-defense. Seriously.

Stop being an idiot. The LEOs shot a rioter who was not supposed to be there, inside the Capitol of the United States. They shot a terrorist. This is a much different situation than when those pigs ambushed and killed the jogger, and when that kid murdered those people in Kenosha after the Kenosha cops refused to enforce the curfew, yet the total morons on the internet maintained that both of these shooters acted in self-defense. You can't get any more stupid than that. This jackass chose her own fate.

How do police know when someone is unarmed when they resist?

Why the double standard?

anyone else find it highly anticipated the left:

2016-2019: "Trump attacked our Democracy because of Russia and stuff like that"
2020-2021: "Trump and conservatives are trying to subvert our democracy"

Countless liberal judges have looked the other way when confronted with solid evidence the election was stolen by the use of widespread voter fraud. The American people can no longer look the other way.

Countless liberal judges have looked the other way when confronted with solid evidence the election was stolen by the use of widespread voter fraud. The American people can no longer look the other way.
There were conservative, Republican and even Trump appointed judges who through those cases out.

it's OVER. Just stop

Well, look what I found!!!

Here's a picture from the BLM rally that took place in June in Tempe, AZ...

View attachment 438337

And here's a picture from the incident at the Capitol today...

View attachment 438338

Gee, looks like the same guy, doesn't it???
Do you have any links about this guy, or how you know the first photo was in June in Tempe, AZ?

I have folks that are friends on the left that are saying hard right folks are purposely cropping that photo and starting a conspiracy theory, then I found this link;

Facial recognition firm claims antifa infiltrated Trump protesters who stormed Capitol

000.9.jpg

So. . . unless we get some clarity here, we need some truth, and pretty soon.

I am beginning to think that there is some purposeful disinformation by some Deep State actors that don't give a shit what the right, or the left think or feel, nor if they blame each other.

You're hilarious. Keep it up.

LMAO Of course its a peaceful protest. Did You see anyone with guns, looting or burning down buildings? I sure didn't. All I saw was a bunch of people wandering around the capital buildings.

Kinda funny you thought all those rioters, arsonists and murderers in Portland, Seattle and Indi were protestors. They were burning down businesses, looting and rioting yet you thought they were protesters.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your stupidity.

LMAO Of course its a peaceful protest. Did You see anyone with guns, looting or burning down buildings? I sure didn't. All I saw was a bunch of people wandering around the capital buildings.
Absolute bullshit. The only reason those people were ABLE to "wander around the Capitol Bldg" was that they had broken through doors and smashed windows.
Two pipe bombs were found as well as molotov cocktails.
A woman was killed when she attempted to smash through a barricaded door. Sorry but you don't get to define what is and isn't peaceful according to your biased bullshit.

These were criminal thugs and they assaulted our democracy at Trump's behest and they need to be resoundingly punished

Absolute bullshit. The only reason those people were ABLE to "wander around the Capitol Bldg" was that they had broken through doors and smashed windows.
Two pipe bombs were found as well as molotov cocktails.
A woman was killed when she attempted to smash through a barricaded door. Sorry but you don't get to define what is and isn't peaceful according to your biased bullshit.

These were criminal thugs and they assaulted our democracy at Trump's behest and they need to be resoundingly punished

Did any of those bombs get detonated?? Didn't think so.

As for biased bullshit seems to me I recall you Dem idiots said nothing about the rioters, arsonists, murders and looters that were in Portland, Seattle and Indi all summer. You called them protesters. Hypocrite much??

That woman was unarmed and the idiot that shot her should be up on charges. What a dumbass you are.

Forum List

Back