This Is NOT a "Peaceful Protest

I am beginning to think that there is some purposeful disinformation by some Deep State actors that don't give a shit what the right, or the left think or feel, nor if they blame each other.
This dude is very recognizable and has been at numerous protests in Arizona. He's a QAnon supporter, calls himself Q Shaman.

'QAnon Shaman' Who Stormed Capitol Denies He Is Antifa as Conspiracy Theorists Turn on Him (newsweek.com)
. . . and my point is, I don't think he is with either side. He is an agent.

We saw him illegally entering the Capitol, and we saw him at several ANTIFA protests. I do not know if he was an agent provocateur at those ANTIFA protests or involved in anything illegal there, but we do know that he was involved in something illegal here. . .

. . so if he is not arrested, that should be your first clue.

Link me to his indictment, and I will apologize and admit I am wrong.

Otherwise, I maintain, he is working for the establishment to de-legitimize some of the information the movement he supposedly stands for is putting out.

This is critically important now that they are pushing an experimental vaccine.

So. . go ahead and link me to his arrest, would you please?

It's God Damned riot and an attempted coup.

Of course it's peaceful. Except for the unarmed protester who was executed by the cops while you cheered.
She had violently broken in the the US Capitol while Congress was in session...
Unarmed.

I wonder if she had planned on giving Joe Biden a good spanking.

He probably would have loved that.

Now if a police officer shoots someone unarmed, what happens to them, think if the woman was black what would have happened.
She was with a group that was inside the Capitol (having gotten there by smashing through doors) and was attempting to break through more inner doors...
you know this how?

It's God Damned riot and an attempted coup.

...but THIS is, right snowflake?

CNN...they're not even trying to hide their lies anymore ...

:p

Forum List

Back