This is on you, Conservatives

I cannot have any sympathy for these people. Get right down to it and it was their own greed that caused these deaths. The adults wanted American goodies so much that they gambled the lives of their children and lost. Well not everyone lost. The mamacita won the jackpot. Say the word deport and she will cry about the dead. The dead SHE KILLED by bringing them here.

It is un-American and inhumane to try and posture about being callous to this family's loss. These are human beings we are talking about. There is no reason to be a classless scumbag while discussing this topic. If it arouses too many emotions you can't control, go find something else to talk about with other emo-children.

That being said, it is illegal and irresponsible to put oneself as well as others at risk to enter the US illegally. This is a tragedy that could have and should have been avoided. The man is solely responsible for both of their deaths due to a horrifically, criminally stupid decision.

If sorrow at the loss of life isn't your first reaction to this, you are a worthless POS whose interest is NOT in the sovereignty of the United States but the self-indulgent wallowing in hatred.

If you see this terrible loss of life as an 'opportunity' for partisan sniping, you are an empty shell of a human being.

If this sad story doesn't make you realize the vital importance of getting the illegal immigration problem under control, you're just stone-cold stupid.

Unfortunately, this picture is being used by the Media to attack President Trump. I think it is important to let the people know that. And I'm confident that our President will do exactly that.

My first reaction was if I were there I would hold both their heads under water until I saw bubbles. This isn't a sad story. It is a story of a desire for theft now partly thwarted. Mama will spread her legs as soon as she finds a place to lay down because whelps are easily replaced.

Get the invasion under control. Close the borders and use mass deportation. Open the border to hunting.

Thanks Unkotare. Most wars involve human suffering. Most 2000 years of that were about land, but this is a new time where wars will be about global media presence, the whole world watched some blacks being pushed around in Alabama on brand new TV sets. People need to censor the whole appearance. People in Korea know this. Both Koreas. Visitors come and say they are heartless, just clean that homeless person off the street. Then you realize that Marketing is for good reason in every bit of people's lives.

MACA!!!

Make America CRUEL Again!

Good job Trump/Trump supporters.

God is well pleased w/your performance.

giphy.gif

Family of Salvadoran migrant dad, child who drowned say he 'loved his daughter so much' Family of Salvadoran migrant dad, child who drowned say he 'loved his daughter so much'

View attachment 266538
The mother ofa Salvadoran migrant who drowned alongside his 23-month-old daughter while trying to cross into the United States said the man “loved his daughter so much” and was seeking a better life for his family.

The American dream is officially dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I'll go buy some pizza and beer. Celebrate.

Family of Salvadoran migrant dad, child who drowned say he 'loved his daughter so much' Family of Salvadoran migrant dad, child who drowned say he 'loved his daughter so much'

View attachment 266538
The mother ofa Salvadoran migrant who drowned alongside his 23-month-old daughter while trying to cross into the United States said the man “loved his daughter so much” and was seeking a better life for his family.

Hold on there billieboi, conservatives didn’t tell him to cross that river. It’s actu on you liberals who encouraged him to try, dumb ass.

MACA!!!

Make America CRUEL Again!

Good job Trump/Trump supporters.

God is well pleased w/your performance.

giphy.gif

How is it America's fault in any way that this dude got impatient with the long queue at the border so he decided to try and swim it? It wasn't President Trump who established the half ass rules that encourage people to take their kids along on these crazy ideas

View attachment 266538

Hold on there billieboi, conservatives didn’t tell him to cross that river. It’s actu on you liberals who encouraged him to try, dumb ass.

The libs not only encouraged him to cross the river, but to do it with a little kid in tow, which increases the difficulty rating on the swim.

View attachment 266538

Dude, I need some swimming pool floats that look like that!

View attachment 266538

This is actually on people like you. In fact, a criminal complaint should be sworn out against every public person who enticed these people to make that trek.

Its criminal.

View attachment 266538

If the wall was built they’d be alive.

View attachment 266538

Parent's fault-not ours. You do NOT have permission to feel guilty.

For the first two years of His administration, St Trumpy had both house of congress at His disposal.

Why wasn't something done then?

Oh, that's right, something was done; billionaires got their tax cut.

A valid point.

So, now what?

Is that a reason to have an open border that entices people to their deaths?

San Diego Union Tribune
When children are separated from their parents at the border, here is where they go next

When children are separated from their parents at the border, here is where they go next

Many elements of Casa San Diego, an El Cajon facility for unaccompanied children who arrived at the southern border, seem like what one would expect from a boarding school.

There are classrooms, a play area with soccer goals and a medical clinic with superheroes like Wonder Woman, Superman and the Hulk on the walls.

On closer inspection, details about the California-licensed child care facility run by Southwest Key Programs reflect the situation of the children it serves.

Forum List

Back