This is one reason people think leftists are stupid (you can cite other examples)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
The following is why people say the leftist "news" media is not news, just propaganda:

Some leftist on .. maybe it was MSNBC (think so) said that Trump staged the assassination attempt!

Just OMG! I guess that nitwit still doesn't get i t that we have VIDEOS and virtually 24 hour surveillance of just about everything. Trump exhibited surprise when he got nicked by the bullet.. But it wasn't a bullet.. or how do we KNOW it was? geeze... roll eyes.. :rolleyes:

They said it could have been shrapnel from the teleprompter but the tele was a-ok.

Hmmmm... they said.. maybe it was some other thing but it wasn't a bullet.

No wonder people think leftists are half retarded.

But anyway, next thing you know.. folks at the fbi are questioning this themselves!

So in other words, govt agencies take their cues from the LYING left media!

(Oh yeh... we already knew that.. )

I think the FBI is saying that Trump was either struck with a bullet, or was struck with nothing.

Donald H is on ignore

But let's come up with other totally ridiculous, sophomoric BS from the dims (besides the OP story). We have to show young people and others not - so - well - informed why they can't vote for Stupid

Forum List

Back